angeryandgay's Recent Posts

28 Aug 2019, 12:46 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2019, 10:35 pm)
in OD Event Trading Hub (go to post)
for my Grand Total for this event, i need 250 of each of the assorted items (100 each for the whale upgrade, 150 each for the sunken upgrade)

I NEED:
82 Seaweed
90 The Tiniest Beach
91 Wood Planks
105 Pile of Rope and Chains

and in offer of those...
I HAVE:
29 Tub of Paste
36 Roll of Tape
3 SOUP Ocean Dreams stones
2 LEODON Ocean Dream stones
1 SHARK Ocean Dream stone

and i'll update as i go along.
Almost everything in my stall is cheaper than the (former) cheapest version of each item!
26 Aug 2019, 7:41 pm
PrayingMantis
could i have the 146 tub of paste?
Almost everything in my stall is cheaper than the (former) cheapest version of each item!
26 Aug 2019, 7:39 pm (Edited 27 Aug 2019, 8:12 pm)
for my Grand Total for this event, i need 250 of each of the assorted items (100 each for the whale upgrade, 150 each for the sunken upgrade)

I NEED:
103 Neatly Piled Fabrics
132 Seaweed
148 The Tiniest Beach
176 Wood Planks
128 Roll of Tape
160 Pile of Rope and Chains

and in offer of those...
I HAVE:
11 Tub of Paste
2 SOUP Ocean Dreams stones
2 LEODON Ocean Dream stones
6 Royal Merfox 8x10 Glossy Commemorative Print
5 Shield Crystal: Fire Resist

and i'll update as i go along.
10 Aug 2019, 8:20 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
dang i wish i could sell all my stuff on here bc i never use it
but then again
i don't have any way to safely get money into my bank account bc paypal's a cuck
27 May 2019, 7:20 pm
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
N0b0dy Gosh, nymph looks so pretty! owo
12 Mar 2019, 6:28 pm
did i just get an event that's basically a wolf eating quinn
like????? it's this ghostly entity and it's eating a bunch of unspecified meat and then it leaves and i got 13 "pile o' pine nuts" from that explore event
I'M FREAKING OUT IS QUINN DEAD NOW
27 Feb 2019, 11:40 am (Edited 27 Feb 2019, 11:42 am)
in [S] pride cloud dragons! white, stormy, sunset! (go to post)
it's okay!! thank you for letting me know! :3!!!
edit: saving extra fd for when the fullsized ones are all finished, btw! uwu
26 Feb 2019, 2:50 pm (Edited 26 Feb 2019, 2:53 pm)
in [S] pride cloud dragons! white, stormy, sunset! (go to post)
may i buy a copy of the demiboy one with 50 FD? it's such a cute design and i'm Weak for floofy cloud characters fsdjkfhsj
edit: and if it isn't too much trouble, could the eyes/wing trails be the same color as the trans dragon's eyes? (i'm a ftm demiboy lol)
25 Feb 2019, 11:04 am
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
dr snaggle,,,,,,, i love him so much,,,,,,
20 Feb 2019, 6:41 pm
pp,,,please,,,,, buye my rainebow scorpione,,,,,
20 Feb 2019, 2:37 pm
in Serpent Fest - How Far Are You? (go to post)
i got two of the same rainbow sheep (selling one now, turn up) and 14 feathers right now!

i don't really use furniture or gear, so i'm just grinding through minipet gathering until i get one rainbow of each new cloudpet. after that, i'll probably spam-buy cheap furniture and gear so i can get a whole metric ton of feathers lol
18 Feb 2019, 12:25 pm
in what was "the incident" at your school? (go to post)
my middle school had a "bomb threat" but it was actually an excuse to get everyone out of the school while they busted a 6th grader for having literal Cocaine in their locker
i, being an anxiety-ridden kid, was Sobbing and freaking out over a bomb threat, and it got worse when i heard that it was actually hard drugs

also a kid got busted for trying to smoke weed on a bus and he thought that if he hid the drugs, no one would be able to get him in trouble (and this was after literally Everyone on the bus at that time watched him try to light a blunt and fail hksdfhjsdfsdkjfl)

in conclusion: american schools are, in fact, littered with people who use drugs and 100% of the people who use them are goddamn idiots for trying to bring it to school hfjdshgfjhskdfsdg
14 Feb 2019, 3:22 pm
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
I have a male flamingo I need a female

Sending a female your way in exchange for the male!
6 Feb 2019, 4:56 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
2/10? i think i've seen you in the past but i'm not sure
12 Jan 2019, 3:41 pm
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
11 Jan 2019, 12:06 pm
in Eat it or leave it (go to post)
leave it :((
jerky made of venison? (i've had it, it's Really Good when homemade and seasoned nicely!)
31 Dec 2018, 11:02 pm
in New Year Ferret Trading Post (go to post)
in need of a female! have 2 males
18 Dec 2018, 11:03 am
in Scariest item in Furvilla? (go to post)
it might just be me but. Chester's Hat
it can produce minipets every two days and chester's rarely EVER seen without his trusty hat on, so is he just hiding a MOUNTAIN of minipets in his hat and the second he takes it off, there's just a flood of animals????????
WHERE ARE THEY HIDING, CHESTER
12 Dec 2018, 12:09 pm
in Awards from Furvilla staff? (go to post)
the fox potion is so. Ominous. why do i require a fox,,,, i love all of my boyes and gorls but i do Not require a fox tbh,,,,,, Ominous
10 Dec 2018, 10:52 am
in Winter Stag Gender Swap (go to post)
Cottonee i've got a female and i'm in need of a male! owo
7 Dec 2018, 2:04 pm
in If your country had a fursona what would it be? (go to post)
honestly just. a very tired field mouse wrapped in layers of warm clothes bc him no likey winter,,,,, him just wanna harvest the Grains
(north dakota uwu,,,,)
9 Nov 2018, 2:35 pm
in how'd y'all find out you were a furry? (go to post)
honestly i just saw the anthro versions of animals (the sfw versions, bc nsfw anthros,,,,, No)
and i was like "hey that's cool! if i have a character like that, it gives me a good excuse for why i can't draw humans!! and i'll grow to like my art more!"

and then i discovered the gross b*stiality drama that's associated with the furry fandom (i'm looking at you, kero the wolf. disgusting.) i decided Not to get into the furry fandom but just admire the sfw side from a safe distance.

furvilla's my main way of doing this, since it's a safe website. there is cursing and gore painties, but from what i've seen, the illegal things that apparently run rampant in the furry fandom are immediately shut down and never supported on this site.

keep being wholesome and awesome, all of y'all!
3 Nov 2018, 4:45 pm
in Show me your festival chibi painties! (added PNGs) (go to post)
FcBkMEu.png
i watermarked it just to be sure (temp watermark tho) because i maaaaaay sell this design, if anyone here is interested hmu!
30 Oct 2018, 2:35 pm
in Post an inside joke without context (go to post)
my personal favorites

- "these angel costumes make us look like we're in a DIY cult" (said by one of my favorite castmates from that specific show)
- sleeby boye do a snooz
- the warrior cats series but in owospeak
- "do you wanna kill stan or do you wanna keep your kneecaps"
- SHUT THINE FUCKING MOUTH
- "okay so there was a minor fuck up and now his parents are straight what are we gonna do about that" (i said this while sleep deprived and i don't know where it came from)

and by far, my most iconic one,,,,,,, it's a continuation of a twitter post i saw

[to the tune of Old McDonald]
i'm so tired that sunlight hurts
i am god's mistake
when do i get to go home
hit me with a rake
30 Oct 2018, 1:59 pm
in Event Chibis (Spoilers) (go to post)
I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST SO I CAN HOARD TICKETS
i Require the hyena / sagittari / bat / mustelid oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh