Fennex's Recent Posts

21 Apr 2017, 12:05 pm
in Kemono style painties? (go to post)
Anyone make kemono style painties? I don't have the payment yet, but I would like to at least discuss and see if I should even get the payment ready. Never seen one on this site :(
nyx | 17 years old | paladins stats

47lQVga.gif

19 Apr 2017, 7:26 pm
in Bump button (go to post)
I came here from a site called Mweor. On their forums, by the post button, they had a "Bump!" button that would allow you to bump without clogging the thread with a billion "bump" posts. This could be modified to have a 24 hour cooldown.

Thoughts?

47lQVga.gif

19 Apr 2017, 6:43 pm
in [S] 5 digit villagers (go to post)
Selling 21519 and 59573. I really don't know how much they're worth, so make an offer, I guess

47lQVga.gif

18 Apr 2017, 10:58 pm
in Parents? (go to post)
My parents are VERY xenophobic. You know the type. The deal is, I have my own money, but no bank account and no way to put my cash on a prepaid card. I literally was just asking for permission to use their Paypal. They straight up laughed in my face, said furries are deviants, asked why I would want to be associated with a deviant subculture, said cons are dangerous, said it's weird, said they don't understand why people want to "run around dressed as cartoon characters," said it would scare off employers, stuff like that. How can I explain why we do this?

47lQVga.gif

18 Apr 2017, 10:49 pm
in Kemono fursuits~ (go to post)
I love kemono fursuits! They seem so rare though ;-; post makers and pics here!

tumblr_mbsrrcxx0u1r9msrro1_400.jpg

47lQVga.gif

18 Apr 2017, 1:53 pm
in Reference Collection Back from the "Beta-Grave" (go to post)
holy lord above thank you so much

47lQVga.gif

18 Apr 2017, 10:25 am
in Describe your fursona badly (go to post)
snowfur from warriors but with black paws

47lQVga.gif

18 Apr 2017, 10:17 am
in Show lowest stall price while setting prices (go to post)
so im not just lazy. thats good to know x3

True, people would just make it one FC lower, YesMan , but I feel it would be helpful in the end since there are people that price things much much lower than what it normally is. That's my opinion I dunno

47lQVga.gif

17 Apr 2017, 3:55 pm
in Ever make "illegal" painties just for fun? (go to post)
I really want to make a Pip (from Paladins) paintie now. Any tips for noobs? ;-;

47lQVga.gif

17 Apr 2017, 3:37 pm (Edited 18 Apr 2017, 10:21 pm)
in Show lowest stall price while setting prices (go to post)
It's a bit annoying that I have to have another tab open and search for all the prices while setting prices in my stall. I'd like if the lowest stall price were listed by the item or something so I could know if my price is crazy or not.

Edit: As YesMan suggested, it would be good to have an option to toggle it on or off as well.

47lQVga.gif