drew2319's Recent Posts

1 Jan 2017, 7:26 pm
in January Contests || Writing Contest (go to post)
Only 167 words, but I still hope to put this here to hopefully inspire the contestants.

The Dragonsmaw Mayor, cruel as can be, sneers at the mouse, poor little Timmy. His grin is wicked, and filled with desire, to swallow the mouse, and fuel his fire. But snowbun rushes, to save his friend, to steal a tail, and try to defend. Behind the three, a war goes on, the two combatants, snowball fight yon. Both are girded, but in different ways, one has a wall, the other just sways. My bet is on, the purple and blue, the arm of that one, throws true. Watching it all, is Old Gran Bear, clad in her furs, her winter wear. She's got cocoa for all, and it smells so nice, she'd pass it all out, in a trice. She loves them all, from Scrooge to Saint, a hug from her would make you faint! And beyond here, a tree of pine, and a snowcat to watch, the festivity fine. This is the scene, of January First, as we celebrate the passing, of all the worst.
20 Dec 2016, 6:27 pm
in sure tracer is gay n thats good but (go to post)
"Daddy santa" Well...most people had to suffer the sight of their father dressed up as Santa at least one Christmas...
17 Dec 2016, 3:02 am
in Looking for a Shifty Commission: Cerberus (go to post)
Would it be possible for anyone to draw a more dragony looking Cerberus as a Paintie for a Shifty? I thought the Furvilla monster looked awesome, and I'm based in the Manor, soooo...would really fit.
17 Dec 2016, 2:30 am
in [Done again?] (go to post)
How much more are you looking for?
12 Dec 2016, 2:05 am
in Corrupted Wish (go to post)
Yeah sure, but no one can see you!

I wish that I could be rich.

You are now rich, but every dollar you touch turns into the same amount of lesser cash once (a 20 becomes two 10s, a dollar becomes four quarters, etc) and credit cards play various money themed songs when you use them.

I wish I lived in the D&D universe.