_Microwave_'s Recent Posts

22 Nov 2018, 5:08 pm
in Anonymous Fairies (go to post)
Thank you Statue Fairy ! <3

'You notice a weird statue ahead of you. It emits a calm humming sound as a single Furdollar drops at it's feet. - Statue Fairy'
4 Nov 2018, 5:36 am
in Anyone want a duel? (go to post)
Hey I'm not great at warrior-ing but I really wanna qualify for ranking so someone duel me please ?
31 Oct 2018, 6:47 pm
in Free past event plushies (go to post)
This is so nice of you! Can I have a radioactive rat please?
31 Oct 2018, 6:24 pm
in Option to keep Spooky Villages (go to post)
That's a good idea !! Also yay MCR :00
31 Oct 2018, 2:04 pm
in Is it bad...? (go to post)
Yeah I agree I hope we can choose !
30 Oct 2018, 7:07 pm
in How many spoop points do you have ? (go to post)
Events used to line up with my school breaks really well but this one started very 'late' and school started last monday and I am immediately behind by so much OTL

I can't play every day and that makes me sad but I hope I'll at least be able to get some cute minipets and plushies :D

I have the same amount as when I created the thread I think
27 Oct 2018, 10:07 am
in Unrealistic Holiday Wishes [ANYTHING] (go to post)
Aaaa I love to fantasize

IRL
- an iphone
- a completely new wardrobe
- concert tickets for LOONA
- a girlfriend/boyfriend
- a nintendo switch with a bunch of games
- the entire tokyo ghoul manga series

FV
- minigames that you can earn fc with
- the well loved teddy bear
- a paintie ticket
26 Oct 2018, 7:12 pm
in Floof adopt interest check (go to post)
Minty_Breeze It's Discodip !
26 Oct 2018, 7:05 pm
Minty_Breeze I think I do! I made one aages ago and I didn't do anything with it haha
26 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm
Ahh that makes sense. And it's not garbage ! I kinda wanna buy the angry one now ! If you're still selling it, I can send you 30k fc?
26 Oct 2018, 6:44 pm
Even in my drawing the contrast is low (mainly bc I have no idea how to use watercolours and I can't find my pencils), you could make the paws more of a gradient from deep red/dark brown to the lighter orangy colour. And the happy one could have a bow !! And you could make one to represent fear who's very tiny? Gosh I'm having waayy too much fun, it's your idea and I shouldn't go so overboard. Anyways, your art is cute ! And I like your concept !
26 Oct 2018, 6:40 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2018, 6:41 pm)
Great ! I think the idea of basing them around emotions is very cute, but since that is such a big part of the species, I'd make them a little bit more expressive than in your example. Also, when I hear the name 'Floof' I think of a very chubby round fluffy puppy, yours is a little bit slender. I also feel like you could be a little more daring with the design, the current one looks good and is cute but you could make it pop a little more by making the eyes a very different colour from the rest (contrast ! Complimentary colours maybe?) And while I'm at it (aa this is fun) you could give the different floofs different collars that show their personalities! And maybe give them more depth than just one emotion, for example, the angry floof is very stubborn but has a soft side which he is afraid to show.

I drew up a very quick example to show you what I mean (I don't have access to a better camera/my drawing tablet rn so yea shitty quality):

717b762f4d24c28bc636935c53a82ae8.jpg

Now that I look at it, he kinda looks like a rockruff, whoops haha
26 Oct 2018, 6:07 pm
This is a pretty good idea but I think there's a few things you could change to improve the species, are you open to tips/my opinions/friendly critiques ?
26 Oct 2018, 5:27 pm
47 tickets. I habe not slept, help.

No seriously. But I nap between a lot of the nighttime timers. I've missed a few collections but tbh that's for the better.
qyvDE7f.png

I'm unemployed and out of school, so that's the reason I can do this. Shouldn't, but do. Gotta get those tickets.

TICKET COLLECTION METHODS:
Always spin on afflicted villager once you have all three; if your were-villager lands on lycanthropy it gives you 2 tickets. Same with vamps and zombies. Landed a bunch of those and a few 1-3 ticket prizes.

FOOD. Make as much as I can asap. It's not as hard as it seems once you memorize explore event paths.

WOW. That's impressive, you're very commited :0
26 Oct 2018, 5:06 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2018, 5:07 pm)
_Microwave_ Nah, is supposed to be every hour, hope it gets fixed soon. o:

wHAT

I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT THEN ???

AAaAAaA

Edit: I just read the other posts, nevermind hahaha
26 Oct 2018, 4:40 pm
Gotten 8 so far, but I think the Wheel is being a bit funny sometimes?
I'm so sure it's only letting me try every two hours instead of every one hour, gonna double check this though.

It's every two hours for me too, I thought that was normal ??
26 Oct 2018, 3:56 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2018, 3:57 pm)
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Casper_Ringtail the image in your sig is so cute !! I love pokemon uwu

edit: this thread may not be the place to say that, sorry if this is not good sorry
26 Oct 2018, 3:55 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I WANT TO BE THE BEST EVENTER

neeD .. MOReE .. SPOOP POINTS

!!
26 Oct 2018, 3:34 pm
Jenzia I think it's partially luck with the wheel, and partially just cooking the food every hour ! I'm online a lot and I just spin the wheel when I can. I use the explore guide to try and get the right supplies to make food.
26 Oct 2018, 3:19 pm
I want to compare and make sure I'm keeping up, I want to be able to buy everythingg :00

I currently have 23 ! I think that's a pretty good amount ? But then there's always people that have at least twice that..

(I apolagize if this thread has already been made, I looked but I didn't see one ?)
26 Oct 2018, 5:16 am
in Anyone with bad luck (go to post)
MZZA Ahh haha. Good luck with your move !

Manah I wonder about that too ! It keeps landing on vampirism. It's nice though, because that's how I get my tickets: I let my vampire spin the wheel.
26 Oct 2018, 5:08 am (Edited 26 Oct 2018, 5:08 am)
MZZA There's a guide :D

But basically your villagers need certain ilnesses (vampire, werewolf, zombie) to get certain ingredients (from the forest explore thing) and if all of your explorers have the same illness you need to cure some of them (with a golden apple, it's very rare) so that they can catch a different illness (or you just leave them healthy) to get the things you need for the cookery
25 Oct 2018, 7:12 am
in Official FV Trick or Treat + prizes [online] (go to post)
I'm online rn and my lights are always on :D
24 Oct 2018, 7:52 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2018, 7:52 pm)
TavixTheDragon Ah thanks for clearing that up !
24 Oct 2018, 7:48 pm
The cookery keeps changing the thing it's asking for before I can make it? Is that supposed to happen? I have 5 tickets but I haven't earned any with the cooking function yet because I'm not getting the materials I need :0