Aethubryn's Recent Posts

15 Nov 2017, 6:29 am
in Certified Furvilla Fan Badge (go to post)
Do you have to input the address info immediately when you claim it? Or can you come back any time to give info?
15 Nov 2017, 6:08 am
in Certified Furvilla Fan Badge (go to post)
I'm getting close to earning one. How does it work exactly? Do you have to enter your address and such as soon as you claim? Can you give or sell it (with site currency) to someone else?
16 Oct 2017, 8:12 am
in PWYW commissions c: (go to post)
Oh sure! Can you do a headshot of this gal, but as a cat instead of a dog? The paint doesn't have to be exact, but I would like the paintbrush showing ^__^ I plan to use this as my forum avatar, so a square canvas and transparent background would be appreciated! Thank you!
3 Oct 2017, 11:37 pm
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
Wellp, this canine just got rejected. Why? I read through the rules and this Paintie follows all of them.
1 Oct 2017, 11:19 am
in Fyto Fawns/Sphinxlings Interest Check! (go to post)
Ooh neat! Pinglist me for Sphynxes, please? :3
30 Sep 2017, 10:15 pm
in Oh boy - it's Saturday night! What are you doing? (go to post)
I -do- have a cold, so I'm pretty much procrastinating on all my responsibilities and instead filling my day/night with a whole lot of Netflix and Youtube. Hoorah!
30 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 8:39 pm)
in offering free painties (go to post)
AverageFurryFan You need either 250 FD, or a Paintie Ticket. Then you go to your villager's page, and click the "Upload a Paintie" button. It'll give you upload instructions from there :)

Edit: Also, I don't think you need a Shifty if your art mostly follows the original Furvilla base art (which I think these do?). I see you have one as your active villager and wanted to make sure you didn't "waste" a shifty (which can be used to upload basically anything, not needing any bases, as far as I know) when you'd just need a normal animal base.
30 Sep 2017, 8:06 pm
in Squeeb Factory [on a little break] (go to post)
Yes! I hope the other Squeebs sell soon, too. They're such a cute species!
30 Sep 2017, 7:57 pm
Thanks so much! Gonna get that ball rolling now, and hopefully she'll be uploaded soon~ I already added the credit/link to here in her profile.
30 Sep 2017, 7:46 pm
RadioactiveAcid Got it saved! If I wanted to upload it as a Paintie - it would need the pet made into a Shifty first, and then I could upload the image with a Paintie Ticket, yes? First time uploading a Paintie, no less a Shifty, so want to make sure I'm not missing anything! :D
30 Sep 2017, 7:31 pm
Abaddon Oh wow, thanks! Something about that one really caught my eye.
30 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm
Ah poop, found this thread like 10 minutes too late. If Blueberry Peach doesn't get taken after all, Ping me and I'll grab it?
26 Sep 2017, 8:06 am
in PWYW commissions c: (go to post)
Ooh please add me to the Pinglist! Thanks :)
26 Sep 2017, 8:02 am
in Paintie Ticket Giveaway [Ends 03rd Oct] (go to post)
I'd like to enter please!
16 Sep 2017, 11:22 am
in Does anyone play Aywas? (Gore Warning) (go to post)
Alewolf Hmm, the only one being sold is for 10 GP, which is roughly $5 worth. So somewhere around 500 FD (or other FV stuff for around that value)? Feel free to Message me if you want to talk more - I don't wanna clog up a chat thread with sales stuff ^__^;;
16 Sep 2017, 11:14 am
in Geozoids [adopts] - interest check/ideas (go to post)
Mechanical_Cyrk Added!

Kitsune_Galaxy I haven't decided on payments yet, but I'm sure at least some would be sold for FC. Added!
15 Sep 2017, 2:04 pm
Sylvette Oh, sure! I forgot about that. I'll make one and add you :)
15 Sep 2017, 12:20 pm
Bump!~
15 Sep 2017, 11:23 am
in Shifty Potion Raffle Giveaway [CLOSED] (go to post)
Ooh awesome! Thank you very much!
14 Sep 2017, 8:19 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2017, 11:12 am)
Hi all! I drew up a cute critter for a contest and it didn't win, so I thought I'd check if there was any interest in turning it into an adopt species! I see these critters as 3D computer models come to life (kind of like Porygon from Pokemon).

This is the one I made for the contest, and would be the first adopt available for purchase~
Xm8dh0v.png

And I have a few variants so far: long and short ears and tails, and also a "both" option that kinda looks a bit like armor?

V1KYa7f.pngKEqD3iw.pnglcWoyvW.png

So, would you be interested in seeing more of these? Any specific edits you think would be neat to see? I'm thinking maybe a flat-headed type, and maybe one that has more areas of "fur" like on the chest, but would love to hear your thoughts too!

----------

Pinglist:

@Sylvette @Mechanical_Cyrk @Kitsune_Galaxy
13 Sep 2017, 11:12 pm
in ...No. Nooooo! %^#& Photobucket! (go to post)
...Oh my god I'm so dumb. SO DUMB. And also their page design is dumb, because it totally looked like I was logged in (since I have it set to remember me, but I guess it didn't...)

Albums were there when I actually logged in. I was just seeing the public ones before.

And now I feel like a total derp. But glad my stuff is safe so I can work on transferring it all soon!
13 Sep 2017, 11:07 pm
sciencesparrow Okay I've heard about DA Stash but I haven't used DA in forever. What is it? Like how is it different from regular DA, I guess?

6480 I have a hard time understanding Imgur for some reason. It seems like the images are public/searchable? And I don't think they keep an album for you to search through again in the future, or do they?

bandycam They only really caused me trouble starting with the no 3rd party hosting thing. I guess the added advertisements and such were a little annoying, but I already had most of my stuff in there so I figured it was better than having to transfer everything. Wish I had known about all this crap back then - I definitely would have found somewhere else if I knew they'd just lose my stuff :|

DizzieDizzie I'm gonna have to do that now, yeah. Ugh what a pain in the butt.
13 Sep 2017, 11:01 pm
AverageFurryFan It used to be way better, and most people used it as far as I know xD But in the last few years it's gotten super trashy for sure, and now it's just screwing everything up x__X

Alewolf I have stuff that isn't just characters though. I'm still kinda trying to find a similar site to upload images to - Photobucket's advantage was that it basically mimicked a computer's filing system so you could easily find stuff you uploaded years ago. I haven't found another site like that. Currently using Pasteboard.co, but I don't know how many images it can get back to later, or if they'll ever get deleted in the future... need a better solution @[email protected]

j ökull I did send them an e-mail. They helped me earlier in the year so maybe they will again - but this is a different issue and I'm worried the albums might be deleted for good and unrecoverable even to the Photobucket team.
13 Sep 2017, 10:47 pm (Edited 13 Sep 2017, 11:14 pm)
Edit: I'm a moron. Wasn't actually logged in even though it looked like I was (and it was supposed to remember me...). But Photobucket is still trash anyway, so if anyone's got a similar site they use, totally let me know! I want to transfer everything.

------------

Just logged into my Photobucket to find out at least 3 of my albums are mysteriously gone. Wtf?! There go all my Gaiaonline memories, including certs from the B/C forums. Was thinking of maybe re-using some of those characters but lol now I don't have them any more because Photobucket is a piece of crap. Also gone: my real life photos album (most of these were on my computer but I think a few weren't), and my old art album.

Photobucket did that stupid no 3rd party hosting bullcrap but said our images would be fine and still there, we just couldn't link 'em. What gigantic liars!
13 Sep 2017, 8:52 pm
in Leaving FV! Giving away villagers + items ! (go to post)
Hey, are you wearing space pants? 'Cause your ass is outta this world!

If you happen to have any Paintie Tickets or FD, I would appreciate it. Or perhaps any "breedable never" animals? Otherwise, just enjoy the pickup line ^__^ Thank you!