MochaWishes's Recent Posts

2 Aug 2020, 7:50 pm
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
(Since the thread is offtopic rn, I'll rerail the train)

1) FD
2) Missing minipets
3) Food
4) Wood (BULK so I can repair my houses qwq...)
5) FC
Hi I'm Dino, I'm working on being more active.

Please subcribe to this small Japanese youtuber, he's very interesting qwq... It'd bless my heart if you did ty
1 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm)
in FREE White Moths (go to post)
Double post! Whoopsies!!

Please subcribe to this small Japanese youtuber, he's very interesting qwq... It'd bless my heart if you did ty
1 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm
in FREE White Moths (go to post)
If it's no trouble, may I please have a moth pair? :O

1 Aug 2020, 9:54 pm
in August new items thread (go to post)
Oh my god I love those seed packets!!! It's gonna help out so much with me completing my collection :0

31 Jul 2020, 1:02 am (Edited 31 Jul 2020, 1:10 am)
in Draorse Harem, Free But... (go to post)
Nvm!!! I just realized it's their last breeding day, and I'll be logging off soon

28 Jul 2020, 7:15 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm)
in Nevermind. Do not ask for my things, (go to post)
Decided to keep my things. I didn't just spend 3years on this game just to suddenly quit.

x

28 Jul 2020, 6:53 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm)
x

28 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm)
x

28 Jul 2020, 6:51 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm)
x

28 Jul 2020, 6:50 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm)
x

25 Jul 2020, 3:36 am
in How many royal coins do you have so far? (go to post)
Waha I ended the event with 4 fricken coins >:') I didn't get all of the items like I planned to, but I made it out with all the stickers!!!

25 Jul 2020, 3:34 am (Edited 25 Jul 2020, 3:35 am)
in Ask the person below you something! (go to post)
Like 82% of my ocs are gay (but they all have good boyfriends U_U.) Thhought I don't think it's much of a trait... So i guess most of my ocs have some sort of chaotic energy to them

Pbm: What do you think about frogs?

11 Jul 2020, 1:58 am
in How many royal coins do you have so far? (go to post)
I didn't see anyone else making this thread, correct me if I'm wrong but... Since the shop opens soon, hwo's your coin collecting going?

I have 58 royal coins so far... I don't feel like i have enough >:')

6 Jul 2020, 11:44 am
in Thoughts on the Current Event? (go to post)
Personally not a fan of the pvoc thing. There's some blocked user's who show in my battle pool and I just :\ Ew.

Other than that it's OK? I'm not a big warrior fan. I'd rather see an animal husbandry event

28 May 2020, 1:44 am
in It's my birthday today (go to post)
Happy somewhat belated birthday!!!! :D

26 May 2020, 1:50 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Goooood my artblock has been HORRIBLE. Especially since I'm in an art contest for a roblox game.... Gah. Atleast I put in 2 cents with my ideas ;;

ALso, I wanna stay up till 6 and complete an all nighter for the first time in a year... I mean, I have cold water, I have some fundip, cat, youtube.... I'm prepped lol.... But I'll be drained... Worth it ig?

21 May 2020, 11:50 am
in please fill out this survey i need it for class (go to post)
Filled out B)

Good luck on your assignment!

18 May 2020, 7:02 pm
in Anyone heard about fer.al? (go to post)
I'm glad to see there's other beta testers for feral on here...! I'm Calpico, if anyone wants to follow me :0

22 Apr 2020, 11:52 pm
in Art Block Cure Commissions (WIP DNP.) (go to post)
Uh oooh!!! Bonk post!!!

I'll get this done in a few days or less or a month knowing me.... I might be slow due to sorting my cs pets but genus. Ouch.

22 Apr 2020, 11:49 pm
Bonk hold!!!!

22 Apr 2020, 11:47 pm
It's been forever... Blegh.

THIS IS A WIP POET DO NOT POST HERE OK. I'M GONNA FINALLY TRY TO DO COMMISSION'S HERE AGAIN.

Because chicken smoothie is wickedly intimidating whoops.

Nts:
Intro, examples with prices (need suggestions. Message me if you can help, I'll send art in the morning), slots and pinglist for open slots
Double nts.... Make this look nice and pretty.

These might be pseudo animal crossing / personal style blend doodles... Something? Or feral characters only.... I need to decide. I'll make a poll in the morning I'm too tired rn.

11 Apr 2020, 10:24 am
in Hi I'm the 90s dude, I'm new here (go to post)
Welcome to the site!! Enjoy your stay...

Glad to see another pokemon lover! There's never enough to go around ^^ <3
The90sdude

1 Apr 2020, 11:05 am
in Closed (go to post)
Pinglist for batch 2?
Subbing

31 Mar 2020, 10:10 am
in Stall Clearout (FC/FD) (go to post)
I feel like I'm necroposting my own thread but whatever, I'm bacK SOOSOSOSO

Fixed prices, added things! If you would like to buy an item over 19.5K FC in feathers (19.5 is the lowest FC price.), let me know. I'm looking for feathers :)

29 Mar 2020, 9:53 am (Edited 29 Mar 2020, 9:54 am)
in New in town (go to post)
Welcome to furvilla!
It's normally very calm here, and the user base is quite nice... You actually happened to walk in on the middle of an event (lucky or... unlucky you? haha ^^;)

But! I would recommend checking the 'help' section for any queries, or asking a user with a green name about things, they're helper users!
I'd also be more than happy to help out with things if you have questions about careers :D

The BBCode guide is also very helpful

edit:fixedsometyposdmffkmd