eeveekid's Recent Posts

9 Nov 2017, 7:03 pm
in What's your monstrosity? (go to post)
eeveekid
head of… Icelandic horse
head extras of… Klipspringer
upper body of… Rodriguez flying fox
lower body of… Superb lyrebird
tail of… Okapi

omg I just looked at all of my animals and I think they would look amazing together to bad I'm not good at drawing so I cant make it myself
8 Nov 2017, 9:43 pm
in What's your monstrosity? (go to post)
head of… 805
head extras of… 890
upper body of… 1293
lower body of… 1494
tail of… 1099

I really like random stuff like this hope I get something interesting :D
2 Nov 2017, 3:42 pm
in Haunted House Halloween RP! (Open for everyone! ♥) (go to post)
(Sky looks at the painting) Sky: well uh that is really mysterious I hope that doesn't mean anything dangerous...
2 Nov 2017, 3:02 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Card
2 Nov 2017, 12:39 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Tasier_Aussar i really like "BLAAAARGGHHHRRFLRGLRLF" for some reason
2 Nov 2017, 12:34 pm
in Wack the person above you with a ____! (go to post)
wacks Totar With My long Ears

this is the best thing I've ever seen
2 Nov 2017, 2:55 am
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting wish

1: diver suit
2: FC
3: palace house
4: Magic snow rabbit plush
5: Friends
31 Oct 2017, 6:52 am
Sky: oh my gosh are you ok?!
30 Oct 2017, 8:46 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
ooooo I really like the name Zane
30 Oct 2017, 5:25 pm
Sky started holding the jack-o-lantern with one arm and then grabbed the railing with there free hand and slowly and steadily started going up the stairs
29 Oct 2017, 8:27 pm
Sky: well like what I always say right is always right!
29 Oct 2017, 2:01 pm
Sky: that seems like a good idea to me anyone else up for it?
28 Oct 2017, 7:11 pm
sky: well I guess I should follow the group who isn't going to stay in the foyer then since I hold the jack-o-lantern I just hope nothing bad happens when we are separated
28 Oct 2017, 6:52 pm
in Results posted (^-^) (go to post)
I think I would either want the 10k fur cash or that diver suit I'm thinking about having my own diver squad/team :D
28 Oct 2017, 5:01 pm (Edited 28 Oct 2017, 5:02 pm)
Sky: I don't think splitting up is a good idea right now after all we only have one light source right now.
28 Oct 2017, 2:56 pm
Sky:oooooo I'm so Excited (Sky starts heading in with the jack-o-lantern facing in in order to let everyone see everything)
28 Oct 2017, 9:18 am
Sky: oh ok miss! this seems like fun (sky then turns to Amphis) come on whoever you are open the door already!
28 Oct 2017, 8:51 am
Sky: Yeah I'm ok why do ask? Well Anyway, want a jack-o-lantern? And what are you two talking about anyway?
28 Oct 2017, 6:19 am
in song designs [CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS] (go to post)
can you do "bird with a broken wing by owl city" and is there any way to make it a rabbit in a diver costume?
28 Oct 2017, 4:24 am
in Send a magical plush to the person above you. (go to post)
Sending!
(its not from the candy Store)
28 Oct 2017, 12:32 am
in Send a magical plush to the person above you. (go to post)
Sending!
27 Oct 2017, 11:59 pm
in Caption the Avatar Above You [GAME!] (go to post)
"he he he I am cute, yes but I just stole your soul"
27 Oct 2017, 7:42 pm
Sky was in the neighborhood looking to give someone a lovely jack-o-lantern she just carved as she stopped to look at a new house with three others in the doorway, seeing that this is the perfect opportunity to give them her jack-o-lantern she ran through the courtyard and pass the doorway straight to the three animals and then gave an enthusiastic greeting "HELLLOOOOOO NEW FRIENDS"
25 Oct 2017, 12:30 am
in October Writing Contest (go to post)
Theme: Spooky Happenings

Word Count: 831

“Greetings everyone my name is not important but for now you can call me the narrator…. Today I am Here to tell you a Life Changing Story about Four Friends That live in the Quetzal Palace, who are these Four friends you might ask while their names are Veeon: a calm and resourceful fox, Sky: a kind and hyperactive rabbit, Ace: an independent and helpful cat, and Skoon: a caring and protective skunk. This four is has been told to go look for a new shop that has just been open to see what kind of stuff they can find this is where our story starts.”
“so why do you think he sent us four instead of going himself Veeon?” Sky asked as she jumped up and down while turning her head in confusion “I have no clue Sky that guy is always a mystery to many Secrets you know” “Well whatever the reason is it better be a good one I was planning on having my vacation today until he sprung it on us” Said a very annoyed cat “Don’t be too Angry at him Ace after all he is taking care of us” “yeah, I know Skoon it’s just that I had this whole thing planned out and-“ “Sorry to stop you from talking Ace but look I think we are here” Veeon said as the whole group stops and turn to look at the shop that has a big sign that says “Halloween Event Shop”.
“Woah…” the four said in unison as they entered the mysterious new shop “well this is defiantly a Halloween shop all right” Ace said as she turned to look at a shelf full of little Ghosts in cages “Hey Skoon come look at these cute little rats in those cute little witch hats” Sky said Gesturing to Skoon to come see a closer look “ok while you three ladies are looking at the cute pets I’ll be near the shelf that holds that cool looking sword” Veeon said as he walked over to the far end store.
Ace was still walking around the store to try to find something she might be interested in she stopped when she found a whole aisle full of different animal plushies “wow these are cool it’s like they are all wearing their own little Halloween costumes, HEY GUYS COME LOOK AT THIS!” “come look at what” Skoon said as she turned the corner with Sky and while Veeon was coming from the other direction “EEEEEEEEEE They are all so cute” as she started playing with a undead rabbit plush and then turns to Veeon “Veeon I want this one, can we please buy this one” “oh uh sure I mean this shop uses candy as currency and we have a lot of that so of course we can get you one Sky” Veeon Said in agreement “Actually Veeon why not we all get one I mean look there is a witch cat for Ace, A Creature Skunk For Me and look there is even a vampire fox for you isn’t that great” Skoon said while in a chipper tune.
“you know what that doesn’t sound like a bad idea Skoon come on let’s go buy them shall we,” Veeon said as he started walking to the shop counter while the other three are following behind him “huh where is the cashier?” Ace said confused “oh yeah, he told me about this he said something like its customer operated and all we do is scan the items and then put the right amount of candy in this hole here” Veeon said while first pointing to the scanner and then the hole next to the scanner “oooooo so high tech” the amazed rabbit said “I know, right? Ok, Skoon put the plushies on the table so we can scan them” “ok boss” she said in a sarcastic tone.
One by one they scanned all four plushies and paid the right amount and everything was going well until suddenly all four of them started feeling a little itchy as they realized all four of them are turning into Halloween Monsters. Veeon turned into a vampire with the outfit to match, Sky Turned into a member of the undead, Ace turned into a not-so-wicked witch, and lastly, Skoon turned into a creature of the night. “AAAHHHHH what happened to us” a panicked zombie said “stay calm sky I think those plushies were just magic plushies and that’s why we were turned into monsters” the calm vampire proclaimed “well look at the bright at least we have our costumes for Halloween now” the creature said with a hesitant laugh “well I just hope we are not stuck like this forever but I guess we should go back home now right”
“and that friends is the end of this tale and proves that even treats can be a trick so goodbye everyone and I hope you’ll all have a very scary Halloween”
2 Oct 2017, 3:10 am
in October Writing Contest Discussion (go to post)
Hey everyone I'm actually one of the newbies here on Furvilla and since my birthday is October 21 I was actually thinking about doing one of the events and the writing contest has got my attention although i don't really show off my stories that i make that often because I am very self-conscience about it but I really want to try to get known on this site and this is the perfect time to do it although I don't know if I'm going to be that good because my writing style is kinda different from most people so my question is: do you guys think I should give it a try?