Jakkatten's Recent Posts

1 Nov 2018, 4:51 pm
in November new item thread (go to post)
Oh these are adorable! I can't believe they're not called Moochas instead
31 Oct 2018, 10:36 pm
in October Villager Profile Contest (go to post)
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/138177

Gonna throw Krankie for Haunted Carnival!
12 Oct 2018, 2:38 am
in Stormy Peaks build? (go to post)
The above builds are really good, but I wanted to add something extra just in case you don't have access to some of them.

I've found Frost Volley to be an absolute must, just make sure you have a high int and it'll knock most of them down really far. To finish them off, it's good to have any kind of frost weapon - but the Wolf Blade is an upgrade to an Icy Sword. If you have any event weapons that do frost damage, however, they'd be much better. Chilling and Blizzard wands are also really useful, as well as Quality Robes if you can get them - if not, Wizard Robes have done me fairly good as well. If you can spare any lightning resist or int crystals, they'll be a pretty big help too, though I'd prioritise int over resistance if you decide to use the frost volley.

Since all the enemies in the storm have 0 frost resistance, anything that can do a good bit of frost damage is your best friend.
8 Oct 2018, 3:40 am
in October new items thread (go to post)
Could I be added to the pinglist?
4 Oct 2018, 1:43 am
in October Paintie Contest Discussion (go to post)
Does the Paintie have to be made specifically for the contest/be new?
5 Sep 2018, 7:31 am
in [GUIDE] Redeemables/Freebies (go to post)
Could you add me to the ping list? Thanks!
29 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm
in Balanced Premium Subscription Service (go to post)
I'm not sure how I personally feel about career perks like that, but I don't have a full scope of the site's economy and whatnot? Adding to hourly limits I don't see being unfair though.

Anyway like others said in the discord, I think a discount on FD store items would be neat. Some loyalty prizes based on how long you've been using premium would be nice too - things like FDE pets and maybe a worker totem after a year or something? Maybe an exclusive Gembound colour for premium users?

The wardrobe and villager slots are A++ though and I think would be great in a premium service, as well as the ability to pick from any villager colour when creating a new guy like it used to be in the beta.
29 Aug 2018, 9:55 am
in Paypal help? (go to post)
While a dispute is open, you have 20 days from when it was opened to resolve the issue with them directly - essentially at this stage it's in your best interests to talk to them and negotiate in order to prevent this from escalating into a claim. If no action is taken to escalate it, it'll be closed, and you should get your money back.

If it does eventually go into chargeback territory, you will be given a chance to provide information in your defense. All I can really suggest at the moment is saving screenshots of all agreements between the two of you to prove that the payment wasn't unauthorized, while trying to talk them down. There's not much else you can do that I'm aware of.

There's more information available here.
25 Aug 2018, 5:35 pm
in Furvilla Helper's OD Festival Giveaway-Done! (go to post)
Could I enter Tiers 2 + 3? \o/
17 Aug 2018, 2:20 pm
in OD Festival Treasure Map Guide (go to post)
Map 5

Shabby Box --> Pine Wood Planks
17 Aug 2018, 12:31 pm
in OD Festival Treasure Map Guide (go to post)
Treasure Map 4 2018

Treasure
--> 24 Tanzanite Tin Goblet