crystallinecanine's Recent Posts

19 Mar 2018, 3:09 pm
in So excited! (go to post)
I love seeing suits being made! PIng please? ^^
*insert clever/snarky quote here*
19 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm
in Thoughts on poodling? (go to post)
I say go for it! I'm the type of person to take off my head in the middle of the dealers den 10 times and I don't really mind "breaking the magic" in the slightest. XD

It's your suit and if poodling is what you do, it's what you do! ^^
19 Mar 2018, 2:13 pm
in Your Fursuit "Crush(es)"? (go to post)
Anything by crystallinecanine is a dream, honestly. I crush on all of their creations and I'm convinced they can make any concept look fantastic
/furiously saves up $/

*quietly SCREAMS* I have been sitting at this keyboard for a good 20 minutes to try and explain how happy I am to see your comment! XD Thank you so much! <3
16 Mar 2018, 12:16 am
in What is your most favorite fursuit you've made? (go to post)
crystallinecanine that head is super cute oh my goodness!!
>opens again in April

I NOW HAVE A NEW BIRTHDAY WISH UUUUUM

Seriously your work is cute and I am tempted to get my main sona Melo done by you.

Thank you so much! Every new suit I make changes to my favorite so I often change it up a lot ><;;

I would love to see unique and interesting designs for the next round of commissions I take so I can't wait to see what kinds of cool critters come up! ^0^
26 Feb 2018, 1:17 pm
I forgot to add my own post! >_<;; My favorite that I've made is Mars, a commission I recently completed!

XmRCCXf.jpg

UkN2Fbm.jpg

SOO CUTE ! i love the teeth and stars in the eyes c: good job on the furring too, small markings are super hard to do

Thank you! Sewing small details are both my favorite thing to do and the death of me, but I'm glad that they turned out well! ^^
22 Feb 2018, 4:41 pm
crystallinecanine oh goodness!! THAT IS LOVELY. Do you take/are you open for commissions? :o

Well thank you! I love doing suits that have cute colors, designs, and concepts! I do commissions and my suit business is called "In-A-Jiffy Creations", I'm opening up for quotes and commissions in April, so they are closed at this time. Here's my site!

https://inajiffy-creations.weebly.com/

I'm most active on instagram and I post WIPs quite often! @crystalline_canine is my insta username there.
22 Feb 2018, 4:37 pm
He might not have been built like regular fursuit, but I am proud of how this guy turned out. Especially the moving jaw.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23329605/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23331674/

Wow! I always love suits that are built in a unique fashion with different materials, and especially so when its such a different style than toony or realistic!
22 Feb 2018, 4:35 pm
Sigma said:
Out of 4 heads I like this pretty kitty I finished this around this time last year!

snowhiss-cat-fursuit-head.png

Kinda wish I hadn't sold it it was a good head,,,

The new owner modified it a bit, but I like it :>
Ctt8isC.jpg

I think I have seen this head on instagram before! I love love LOVE the style of it!! :D
22 Feb 2018, 3:05 pm (Edited 22 Feb 2018, 3:08 pm)
I forgot to add my own post! >_<;; My favorite that I've made is Mars, a commission I recently completed!

XmRCCXf.jpg

UkN2Fbm.jpg
16 Feb 2018, 5:20 pm
To all fursuit makers! You can be a hobbyist or make suits full time, but you gotta have a great suit that we've toiled over for many hours (and days..) that's become your favorite. Share your pictures and maybe if you learned something new from that build!

(and even those who don't make suits, what is your favorite suit? I'd love to see new styles and unique designs!)
2 Jan 2018, 9:13 pm (Edited 2 Jan 2018, 9:14 pm)
in Lf Fursuit advise (go to post)
Poofycats Of course! My commissions are closed at this time, but they should be open again in a few months.

www.inajiffy-creations.weebly,com
2 Jan 2018, 2:05 pm
in Lf Fursuit advise (go to post)
Being a small time fursuit maker myself, I can advocate for them. Often times, you can find hidden gems of unique and different styles, I would definitely suggest browsing through lesser known makers!

Also, know what you want and avoid making too many changes or demands. It can make the building process stressful for the maker, popular or no. ^^
9 Nov 2017, 3:29 pm
in Been working on a Fursuit (go to post)
I've made a few pairs of digitigrade legs myself. If you haven't had any luck, you can PM me whenever! I'm not on too often, but I can definitely pitch you a couple tips! ^_^
19 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm (Edited 19 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm)
in Fursuit head critique? (go to post)
I really love the eyes! I've made about 20 heads or so to date but I still can't make my eyes look any better... I can honestly say that you're on your way to becoming a great maker and to keep practicing! (do you have an insta for your suits because i'd so follow) ^O^
1 Oct 2017, 10:14 am
in Surprise!!! (fursuit wip) (go to post)
Goji said:
Wow, that looks wonderful! Could I get pings for updates? :D

And if I might ask, what brand of fur did you use? It looks really nice.

Hello there! I do use my local fabric store for specialty colors, but the more common colors of fur I use from bigzfabric.com or mendels.com (if you wanna get a lil fancy) =^-^=
3 Aug 2017, 2:50 pm
in Making FURST-suit w/friend (go to post)
I love how it looks so far!! Can't wait to see them finished~
20 Jul 2017, 3:17 am
in Favorite fursuit maker?? (go to post)
I love Stuffed Panda Studios and Kandorin Creations. They both put so much detail into their work and it inspires me to do the best I can! They are a HUGE inspiration for me, but I could never get a suit from them (I'm not quite ready for the price range and I prefer cute styles instead of realistic),
18 Jun 2017, 6:57 pm
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
artisticKitsune You've been my partner in crime since like, diapers. You literally introduced me to the furry fandom so dang man I couldn't thank you enough for that. I can't wait to go suiting with you when Tonic gets here. Even though it's 110 outside we can melt together.

crystallinecanine You're my maker, and the best maker in the world. You are so talented and the second I saw your suits I knew I had to own one, but no one thought I would own 3 in one year.

(I wrote way more than this but when I hit post it somehow all got deleted and I'm really frustrated so I'll edit it later.)

Aaaahh!! You're so sweet! All of your characters are so adorable and you're such a pleasure to work with. I'll keep doing my best then! ^_^
14 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm
in Rare Fursuit Species You want to see? (go to post)
Turtles would be really cute-- I SHOULD MAKE ONE. I'd like to see a foo dog as well as frogs. This thread has started my mind up again! (I'm getting weary of making canines all the time...)
14 Jun 2017, 8:01 pm
in Fursuit parts for Video games? (go to post)
Gosh darnit, I had a GBA cartridge for nightmare in dreamland but I dont think it works now :(
(I had so many kirby games but im not good at keeping up with cartirdges
Best of luck!

Thanks! I'm going to be posting more about them on furaffinity forums so maybe I'll find someone there. :U
14 Jun 2017, 8:00 pm
NOW I WISH I KEPT MY KIRBY GAMES

(>_<) ME TOO
14 Jun 2017, 7:44 pm
I love your work, though I don't have anything you're looking for!

Thanks! ^o^
14 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
14 Jun 2017, 6:33 pm
Holy cow, your suits look incredibly amazing! I don't have any kirby games sadly, but here's a friendly bump and some good wishes!~

Thank you! I hope I can find some! :3
14 Jun 2017, 6:32 pm
While I don't have any Kirby games and don't have any interest in Fursuits, yours are VERY nice looking! Hope you get the games you want!

Ah, thanks! I appreciate it!