Lilobo's Recent Posts

30 Aug 2018, 6:21 pm
in Giving away boat materials (go to post)
I have some things left and theres no way I can accomplish anything now so if anyone wants this stuff, let me know , its not much but it might be a little help-
Special sail fabric 2018- 1
length of onyx rope 2018- 3

walnut wood planks 2018- 2
cherry wood planks 2018- 11
charred driftwood 2018- 33
basic sail fabric 2018- 3 length of rope 2018- 5
waterlogged driftwood 2018- 52

driftwood 2018- 93
15 treasure map fragments
21 Aug 2018, 4:37 pm
in Free Boat Materials! (go to post)
Lilobo said:
Is the only place this stuff comes from when you press collect by your boat???
I am still working on first tier, I need 40 rusted iron lump , 40 basic sail fabric,
60 driftwood, 130 waterlogged driftwood,
something like that anyway :/
I can make treasure maps for people and I have 268 map fragments if anyone needs.

You can also get materials from the treasure maps. There's a guide to them in the guide part of the forums.

Thanks so much, that's what I needed to know!
21 Aug 2018, 4:33 pm
in Free Boat Materials! (go to post)
Is the only place this stuff comes from when you press collect by your boat???
I am still working on first tier, I need 40 rusted iron lump , 40 basic sail fabric,
60 driftwood, 130 waterlogged driftwood,
something like that anyway :/
I can make treasure maps for people and I have 268 map fragments if anyone needs.
25 May 2018, 10:16 pm
in My first tail!!! (go to post)
Aww thank you! ^_^
I don't know why but it looks even fluffier in real life.
25 May 2018, 10:08 pm
HOW DARE IT.

PepiTheFluff Is that okay? I changed it to a photo, its not too big on my screen.
25 May 2018, 9:55 pm (Edited 25 May 2018, 10:08 pm)
Okay so I am still working on it, I think I need to brush it a bit more, but here is my first tail! Well, really its my first tail in this style, I made a crocheted fox tail before but it was not as fluffy as this.
Okay so here's the one I just finished, it took me four days to make.

2dwfczc.jpg

I think it might need a bit more brushing, but other than that, its SO SOFT and I love it!
Its about two feet long, I haven't taken pics with me wearing it yet but its super fluffy and big!
I was thinking of selling them but I don't know if its that good yet, I might have to make a couple more practice tails first. Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions?
18 May 2018, 7:18 pm (Edited 18 May 2018, 7:19 pm)
in Let's work together for quest shards! (go to post)
Let me know if anyone needs any olde foxbury stuffs, or let me know of things it might ask for and I will stock my stall with it. I do not even know what all it might ask for from my village lol
17 May 2018, 2:03 am
in Manatee Villagers Adoptables (go to post)
Does anyone know what type of animal my villager would have to be to use one of these as a paintie?
9 May 2018, 4:29 pm (Edited 9 May 2018, 4:29 pm)
in how'd y'all find out you were a furry? (go to post)
I remember wanting to be a dog since i was really little....i would eat out of a dish on the floor, wear a collar and walk around on all fours. XD
I didn't really learn that furry was a thing until later, and then i started drawing anthro animals....and well yeah, here we are lol
8 May 2018, 4:10 pm
in Reav's Free Profile CSS [2 free codes so far] (go to post)
Thanks! I used the pigeon one! Is there any way to keep the background fixed while you scroll the page? It moves the whole background up and its a bit flashy. XD
6 May 2018, 2:48 pm (Edited 6 May 2018, 2:49 pm)
in Manatee Villagers: Yey or Ney? (go to post)
I love it!!!! I would adopt one for sure! I would love to see one in different colors and with accessories! I would want silly accessories like hair, hats or wings!
5 May 2018, 9:50 pm
in Buying or trading for FD, please help? (go to post)
Jussie
Shilo_Kaisin

WAIT NEVERMIND, IM STUPID!!!!!!
...........i thought i had to have a paintie ticket AND 250 FD. XD
I can use the paintie ticket i got from my login bonus, i dont even need the FD. Oh wow i feel so dumb lol X_X
Shilo, i would buy it from you but it turns out i dont need it, unless you wanted to sell it to me for my next paintie. XD
5 May 2018, 9:18 pm (Edited 5 May 2018, 9:19 pm)
in Buying or trading for FD, please help? (go to post)
Hi!
I am working on getting my first paintie up and running, i adopted her from someone and i am super excited for her to move into my village! The only thing holding me up right now is that i still need 226 FD to get her set up! I have FC i can purchase any amount of FD from you, or i can trade for weapons or herbalist pots or something?? I can also do art for you for FD or FC, i can link you to the thread if you want to check that out.
Any advice on how to best get some FD would be great too, thanks!
5 May 2018, 9:08 pm
in PWYW Headshots of your character (go to post)
Anyone else want one?
4 May 2018, 4:25 pm
in Buying 226 FD (go to post)
I can also swap you other items, or art, or just let me know what you need! You can offer any amount, it doesn't have to be all in one batch, Feel free to offer me advice on how to get the FD that i need, i am really looking forward to setting my up my first paintie!!!
4 May 2018, 12:31 pm
in (closed) (go to post)
Happy birthday! My birthday is soon too! I would like to enter please! ^_^
4 May 2018, 12:01 pm (Edited 4 May 2018, 12:01 pm)
Up
4 May 2018, 2:37 am
in Manatee Villagers: Yey or Ney? (go to post)
That would be so cute! Manatees are cool!!
4 May 2018, 1:40 am
in Closed (go to post)
Okay no problem, thanks anyway ^_^
3 May 2018, 3:05 pm
in Closed (go to post)
Krissim
Hi do you sell FD for FC? I need 226 FD and was wondering if you would take FC for it? If so just let me know how much.
3 May 2018, 1:05 pm
in Buying 226 FD (go to post)
Sorry, i wasn't sure what forum this goes in??
I need to get 226 FD, i have FC that i can swap you with. let me know how much, i think i heard 1000 FC per 1 FD?
3 May 2018, 12:59 pm
Okay anyone else want one? ^_^
2 May 2018, 8:26 pm
Okay i have done up to Danny, next up is Reaver! ^_^ (Yes 25k is fine, thank you!)
2 May 2018, 2:50 pm
WarriorMaiden Awesome, glad you like it! I can do both your characters, i will get started now!
1 May 2018, 10:21 pm (Edited 3 May 2018, 1:39 am)
Hey all, i just wanted to offer a few Pay What You Want headshots of your character, they will be in this style like my Manokit here:
2dubew4.jpg
Finished:
Narcissa:
11jc2uf.jpg
Eirawen
1znvfhe.jpg
Danny:
ld6iu.jpg
Reaver:
30m4jrq.jpg

Just let me know which villager or character you want drawn, and then pay me whatever you want when its finished. ^_^ Also if you have a preference if they are looking left or right, let me know. I am saving up to get my first paintie uploaded, so i decided to see if i could raise funds with some art! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I need more examples so please keep in mind i will be using my drawing of your character for one of my examples. If you do not want me to use their art as an example or you would like to be credited for the character , please let me know.
You can have a FV Villager or another character drawn, its up to you. Please note if a ton of people reply, it may take me a few days to get to you, thanks for your patience~!
OPEN!!