MOD-Tempest's Recent Posts

7 Nov 2019, 10:06 am
in Repairing Houses, Stables, and Pots (go to post)
Thread moved to Service Sales.
If you need any help, feel free to give me a message!

ToS | Rules | File a Report | Contact Staff
15 Jul 2019, 9:05 am (Edited 15 Jul 2019, 9:12 am)
in Free art I guess,,, (go to post)
Locked due to being a necro thread. If the original poster would like the thread unlocked, they can either report the thread, or contact any of the staff to unlock it.

20 May 2019, 11:33 am
in i have a villager that is crafter what do i do (go to post)
Letting you know, emobunbun , I've moved your thread into the "Help needed!" section, as that's the place to go to ask for help. : )

24 Apr 2019, 12:45 pm
in Smoothed Chibi Bases (go to post)
Hello ErmineExperience and SerenityStarla !

I brought the issue to the attention of Quinn and Aspen. As long as Furvilla and Kiwiggle are credited for the base, everything should be fine as long as no one is making real money off of it. If they're RLC adopts, its an entirely different matter.

24 Apr 2019, 11:39 am
in dappervolk testing (go to post)
Locked for being necro posted. If the original poster wishes for the thread to be unlocked, please report the thread and a mod will unlock it.

8 Mar 2019, 10:18 am
in H: April bday box- opened/taking offers (go to post)
Just a reminder, Finalized , the site rules state to use caps sparingly in forum titles. Also, as you're looking to trade items, I've moved the thread to item sales.

8 Feb 2019, 2:22 pm
in cheetahs free warrior lvling service (now open) (go to post)
Hello there cheetahgirl7 !

I wanted to let you know I moved this thread into Service Sales, as you're selling a service, not a villager.

Thanks for understanding!

MOD-Tempest

5 Feb 2019, 10:05 am
in Lunar Pig Swap Thread (go to post)
Hello blackstarodysseus ! I just wanted to let you know I moved this thread into the Item sales section, as that's where the trading or sales of any items belongs in the forums. : )

4 Feb 2019, 12:46 pm
in Species check: Shuprian (go to post)
Hello Regalin ! I just wanted to bring to your attention our rules on bumping threads within the forums. Bumping is allowed once per day, or if it's a Commerce thread, it's also allowed to be bumped whenever it's pushed to page 2 of the forum sub-section.

To read up more about this, please read the bump rule change sticky that is at the top of every forum section.

Thanks for understanding!

MOD-Tempest

21 Jan 2019, 8:24 am
in Drawing Your Oc's For Free! (go to post)
Hello there wormy2005 ! Letting you know I moved your thread into the "Art sales" section, as even if you're giving them away for free, art shops to belong within the sales section. I hope you have fun drawing, and enjoyed the Blood Wolf Moon last night! : )

14 Jan 2019, 2:06 pm
in Enhanced Dynamite Toolbelt??? (go to post)
Topic moved to the Help Needed! section, as you're asking for help Dragonsrus ! : )

2 Jan 2019, 1:55 pm
in New Year Ferret Trading Post (go to post)
Hello Pyon !

Wanted to let you know I moved the thread to item sales, as the trade of items belongs in there!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and a great new year! I'm loving it so far with these little fellas!

MOD-Tempest

27 Jul 2018, 12:18 am
in Paintie Commision? (go to post)
I moved your thread, Neon-Treble , into the paintie commissions section, as you're asking to commission a paintie from a user : )

13 Jul 2018, 5:21 pm (Edited 13 Jul 2018, 5:22 pm)
in unofficial tournament: Banned equips. discussion (go to post)
Unfortunately, Zephyros , this is still a bug that we're unsure of how to fix at the moment. However, there is a workaround that users can do to make sure that when a warrior enters their next battle, they won't carry over.

When you change your equipment on the warriors page, it forces all of the warriors stats and status to reset. So removing an equipment, letting the page refresh, and then re-equipping your equipment ensures that you start the next battle fresh and without status effects!

I know it's a hassle and not something easily remembered, but so far that's how I've been dealing with it. For the unofficial tournament, if we were to ban all items that had even the slightest chance to cause stun, disarm, or silence, there would be quite a few weapons removed. You might be surprised at how many things have a small chance to do so!

11 Jul 2018, 9:23 pm
in Draw your warrior...in boxers (go to post)
Normally I'm not allowed to post around here unless it's to lock something bad down... but I thought you'd all like to know that there's a status effect on the boxers that is relevant for this thread.

Its a bicycle titled as "Silly". Hover over it, and its description reads "We're not sure what's going on either."

.... That is all; now I shall return to my dragon cave to continue my modly duties! Keep up the great drawings!

11 Jul 2018, 8:43 pm (Edited 11 Jul 2018, 8:46 pm)
I have pitched an idea very similar to that before, noiro18 and Crunchypuff . Sadly, it would require a substantial amount of coding to be brought in. A kind of "Warrior 3.0" type of update, if you will. We do have some thoughts along those lines though, but would be changing how the numbers were displayed at that point. It would be very likely to confuse new players to say just that if you have "1000 mitigation", that physical damage is reduced by 50%. It would be much simpler and easier to read if we kept it at a base 100 system with each point being worth 1% resistance.

.... At least, that's how I would like to do it myself, along with a number of other changes to how stats work. Until we have a bit more work done to other careers that desperately need the attention, I know we won't be able to roll out an update like that until those are done.

11 Jul 2018, 7:22 pm
This is the main reason why I wanted to make it an open topic with discussion. While I may feel one way, you all obviously have reasons, facts, and a logic behind all of your opinions : )

I do want to quote this though, as it is something I'd like more opinions on.

Lucid said:
If the staff want to avoid people being one or two-shotted in PvP I think it might be time for more endurance buffs to armours and whatnot (maybe with less endurance boosts added to the armours that add the most offensive stats).

Would users be interested in equipment that was sort of on the level of the legends armor, but rather than have bonus combat stats and healing the opponent every turn, instead have negative combat stats? Nothing that would absolutely tank damage values, but make it a little more obvious when picking out equipment that "This is obviously meant for defense, where as this one is offense"? At the moment, when I look at equipment, I see them as "This is meant for a physical/mage build". It would be an interesting new perspective to look at when creating new equipment in the future for me!

10 Jul 2018, 7:30 pm
Wendigoo is correct in their assumption, Laz ; I didn't have the space needed to fit in the title that I wanted to have. I've re-arranged it and removed a bit more now. Does it make better sense with its new order and now accurate spellings?

9 Jul 2018, 9:03 am (Edited 9 Jul 2018, 9:05 am)
in General Warrior Career Discussion (go to post)
Thanks to melodys_angel , Hyperbole , and Lance-C-Bones for the additional builds! This helps me out trying to figure out what I should plan for!

noiro18 and answrs , I think event battlegrounds will always drop elixirs to some extent. If the top tier will drop them very often.... I'm not so sure. Here's my reasoning behind the top tier being worth 1 charge over the others. Lets say I keep the trend of the old event battle grounds, and make them cost 2 or 3 charges to enter. They'll drop similarly to how the other mini events dropped. Then the top tier costs only 1 point to enter, but out of 3 or 4 battles, you're running 2 or 3 times as your build won't work against the opponent that shows up. In a way, this is a sneaky way of the battleground costing 3 to 4 charges, without it actually costing that many charges to enter. Now, as this makes it seem like it is costing 3 to 4 charges to "enter" this battleground, I'll be allowed to have drop rates be extremely high in comparison to the lower tiers. I also have another plan to make getting the equipment drops easier, but I need to get the idea approved before I talk more about it.

And finally, I'm excited to say that the traveler will be back very soon, Lucid and Drake_Valos ! He just needs to get some paperwork signed to set up shop legally, and then he'll be doing business once again! His prices will be slightly altered though. To what, I'm not positive quite yet... Those need to be cleared as well before I'll be allowed to share what they're going to be. At minimum they'll be the same as the current prices, but the feathers mechanic may be changing due to the release of the "Item Upgrade Ticket" that's found in the tournament shop.

7 Jul 2018, 2:20 pm
Thanks so much for the feedback, MystRunner , southpaw , and noiro18 ! I do want to ask though, besides to Noiro that is, are any of these items also have sockets with crystals in them, or are a high quality? Also, what are your warriors levels? As you know, a higher or lower quality item works differently than a 100% quality item, and I want to be sure that my information is accurate. I'm also going to go back and edit my post to include these questions for others that want to share as well : )

And good to know, Noiro! I too liked how that worked out, and hope I'll be able to do something similar over all. Though, with how limiting the battle system is, there aren't that many ways I feel I could be clever. A question for you though, as you are one of the more powerful warriors out there; what if the top tier battle grounds, I more or less made it impossible to be able to beat everyone with just one build? For example, maybe one opponent has a fear of vampires, so having an equipment that grants the "Vampire" status severely cuts their resistances and damage. Another opponent though would be a "vampire hunter", and would more or less be able to outright slay any user having the "Vampire" status.

I feel this may cause users to be upset that they can't easily just go in and farm everything, but if it were done like this, I feel like I could keep the battle charges needed to enter simply at 1 per battle, but keep it so that the drop rates are much higher than the other two locations, which wouldn't have these kinds of "Gimmicks" applied to them.

To reiterate for others reading that want to give feedback on this idea; this would only apply to the highest tier area. All areas would still have the chance to drop items, but the highest tier would have the best rates compared to the rest. The purpose of this would be to allow some users to focus on what they wanted to "farm", rather than just mindlessly going in and hoping for the best. If a user wanted to just mindlessly farm, that's what the normal and lower grounds would be for. The higher grounds would give the most rewards, but would also have you fleeing and healing outside of battle more often than the other two.

7 Jul 2018, 1:43 pm
in Unofficial offical warrior tournament discussion (go to post)
It's still up in the air as to how it will be handled, Sassibirb , but I think you're more or less correct with your thought of it being outright not allowed to be equipped for only the PvP tournament that I would be hosting. You're more than welcome to keep using it during the time for PvE play, as well as PvP play outside of this little mini event.

I would discuss how I feel Aeron's folly is to powerful for PvP here, but I have made a thread, right here, to discuss this. Lance C Bones has already echoed my thoughts on the weapon itself, maybe you two can start a discussion about it as to why it should or shouldn't be banned : )

6 Jul 2018, 10:46 pm (Edited 7 Jul 2018, 3:36 pm)
While unconventional, I'd like to ask everyone that follows this thread for their warrior builds, what their level is, what quality/crystals their equipment are, and where they battle in, and how easy they feel it is.

The reasoning for this is that I've been given permission to design my own mini event for the warrior Battlefields! With this new freedom, I'd like to know where everyone is with the current warrior builds for the current battlefields. Knowing this information, I'll hopefully be able to create a battlefield that all users can participate in at various "tiers" of warrior level. My hope is to make something that veterans feel is a challenge in the higher battlefields, new users feel they have a chance in the lower battlefields and regular users feel the normal battle grounds are worth fighting in. The lower battlefields will still have a much lower chance to get items than the higher battlefields, but I want to try and find a balance between the three fields to make it "fun" for all those that try their luck against the opponents I create. Maybe I'll be able to ask for a kind of collectable that MOD-Shroomy will be able to recolor in order to make crafting the new items or pets possible, but also give those actually getting the full items or pets as drops feel like it's worth the trouble of fighting in the higher level battlegrounds.

Now, this doesn't mean that what I create will be suddenly put into Furvilla; this is more or less a test to see if I'm able to make something that users will enjoy to some degree at all levels of play, rather than just a small percentile of users that devote themselves to the warrior career which has been a common complaint in the past. It doesn't matter how many "Warrior builds" you show me at once and where they fight; the more data I'm able to collect from everyone, the better I hope I'll be able to make these new monsters to fight against!

6 Jul 2018, 9:03 pm
KrimsonCreature Hyperbole witchyvibes noiro18 BigBad answrs WarriorMaiden Lance-C-Bones Crunchypuff Amarune sciencesparrow SnowRaven Shadowfox Rotsuoy Sassibirb Serendipities Uendo Lucid flashwolf Jzanky Grandeeney Oceanic MariahKat CosmicDragon krokodil_panodil forumsdackel Monika TavixTheDragon Miraclebloom Bluheart Treble_da_Doggo Wendigoo Hawkfeather Taki_Wolf

Pinging you all due to previous interest in the tournament that I wanted to host!

6 Jul 2018, 9:03 pm
Hello everyone! When I make the "Ping post", I hope you all don't mind the attention from me!

Once again I'm calling you all hear to talk about what equipment you'd like to see banned from the upcoming "Unofficial official tournament" that I'm wanting to host for you all.

For this to be a discussion, I'd like everyone to state what they would like to be barred from the tournament, and why. So if you feel something shouldn't be allowed, don't just state what the item is named; state what it's named, and why you feel it should be barred from the tournament.

Keep in mind that we can't ban items based on quality percentages; only the abilities themselves. Along with that, keep also in mind that we, the Furvilla staff, have the final say in everything. Not everything suggested to be "Banned" will be banned if we feel it doesn't need to be banned. This thread is mainly to have you all convince us that some items meant for Player verses Environment, or commonly known as PvE, aren't meant for Player verses Player, or PvP. Other users are allowed to state why they feel that items should be allowed if they're brought up in the banning process, but please keep it civil. I know some users feel strongly about their builds over others, and one item can be the tipping point of it. Until we get feedback on things, we won't know if players like you feel like some items are meant for use just against Non-Playable characters, or NPC's for short, or for use in the PvP element of the warrior carrier.

If you would like to know more about what I'm talking about, please read though the first post of my Unofficial official tournament thread from which this is based off of.

6 Jul 2018, 12:58 pm
in Paintie Lineart Collection (go to post)
Locked due to necro posting. If Ammoth would like the thread unlocked, please feel free to report this comment or send me a direct message with a link to the thread to unlock it : )