Bifurkitted's Recent Posts

4 Sep 2018, 5:46 pm
in Hi ^_^;; (go to post)
Bifurkitted Hi, welcome to Furvilla! I hope you have lots of fun here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to shoot me PM! ^^
Thanks for the welcome! Will do!
4 Sep 2018, 4:10 am (Edited 4 Sep 2018, 4:10 am)
in Hi ^_^;; (go to post)
Oh yeah, symbols, especially emojis, wouldn't work lol
It's no problem :p
If you need to know anything 'bout this website, please feel free to ask me anything.
Here, on my profile or a DM

I will be sure to use Bb code here on out haha. Will do thank you so very much. :)
4 Sep 2018, 3:58 am (Edited 4 Sep 2018, 3:59 am)
in Hi ^_^;; (go to post)
Well Hello and Welcome to Furvilla~!
I sure hope you enjoy your stay here and make some new friends~

Also I suggest making a title so others can click on this more easier to talk with ya~ :>

Thanks! I figured out it was a symbol I used. Thank for for the welcome, pointing out that my title poofed, and being crafty enough to get in here. <3
4 Sep 2018, 3:39 am
in Hi ^_^;; (go to post)
Hello to anybody who bothers to read these introductions.

I am kind of newish to the fur scene but I have known other furs for the last 15 years and have drawing anthro/furry/feral art under my real name for a long time. I took a long break and since I can be kind of shy about new people irl and my partner decided to come out to me as a fur I decided to create my own handle just to kind of segregate all the furry stuff as I start drawing again and designing fursonas so that I can be more open and also have a little more anonymity until I decide I am comfortable enough to go full keel.

A friend of mine suggested this site because I used to really love visiting Neopet's until a few years ago - my main was "self deactivated" and I have had no luck reactivating so far because nobody will check my tickets. Unfortunately I am not the only person with that problem either. So far I think this site is really cute and well done. Looking forward to getting a little village going and participating here. :)