Matryoshka's Recent Posts

24 Oct 2018, 11:40 am
in See you in the next game! (go to post)
I will no longer be active due to unforeseen circumstances that will prevent my logging on. There will be no point in trying to contact me as I will not be active on any other websites. Terribly sorry about this. I may see you guys soon.

To the people I had said I would do art for:

Imoku

and

Galaxywolf269

I'm very sorry, and may not be able to get your money back. I can try though.

See you in the next game!
Heya! Don't mind the smol bean!

?G3FZc=party.png

I am Matryoshka, a goat-kitsune hybrid.

I am no longer active on any websites, and most likely won't come back for at least a few years.

There's no point in going to my Toyhou.se, I turned on Quiet Mode and Guest Block.
22 Oct 2018, 8:07 am
in Warning (go to post)
If I don't have any activity for a long time, assume I have lost control of electronics as a whole.

Thank you.

?G3FZc=party.png

I am no longer active on any websites, and most likely won't come back for at least a few years.

There's no point in going to my Toyhou.se, I turned on Quiet Mode and Guest Block.
20 Oct 2018, 9:03 pm
in Count Until Someone Says Shark (go to post)
baby shark doodoodoodoodoodoo

?G3FZc=party.png

20 Oct 2018, 8:46 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
this might be nsfw but it's funny as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJvOZNLC8o

"we gon go see some fish tiddies"

"you always sayin' fish tiddies, say somethin' else"

"TIDDIES"

?G3FZc=party.png

18 Oct 2018, 11:20 am
why do i feel like everything's my fault?

?G3FZc=party.png

18 Oct 2018, 8:51 am
in has anyone ever been haunted or seen a ghost? (go to post)
well

i guess my family has some chill ghosts

one of them can get mischievous, but is basically your average teen pulling pranks

then there's my mom's guardian angel who's a bit like a doggo

?G3FZc=party.png

13 Oct 2018, 2:46 pm
in ALL OCS FOR SALE/OFFER/ETC!! (go to post)
Aww, that's ok. He's a very pretty boy. Also, ignore the message from Lokisdottir, that's me.

?G3FZc=party.png

10 Oct 2018, 3:10 pm
in Pitbulls (go to post)
i have a pitbull and he is a precious boi who enjoys doing smol bleps

?G3FZc=party.png

10 Oct 2018, 11:07 am
in free fc! (go to post)
hewwo i am smol bean how are you today

?G3FZc=party.png

7 Oct 2018, 8:37 pm
ohhh

who lives in a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple under a pineapple-

?G3FZc=party.png

6 Oct 2018, 7:32 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)

oh, what fun

?G3FZc=party.png

6 Oct 2018, 9:46 am
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)

?G3FZc=party.png

5 Oct 2018, 10:20 am
i s a w m y b o y f r i e n d a g a i n

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 2:57 pm
aaaAAA

I GOT THE TOYHOU.SE CODE AND NOW I'M ECSTATIC CUZ NOW EVERYTHING'S COOLER AND MORE ORGANIZED HOLY F UCK

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 1:58 pm
in Spooky Times 2018 Art Contest Discussion! (go to post)
oh ok

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 10:45 am
in First word that comes to your head (go to post)
aaaugh

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 10:43 am
in -inhale- (go to post)
update:
I GOT THE CODE BECAUSE THIS ONE PERSON: AlphaLeo000 WAS WILLING TO SPARE A CODE

i mean thank you alphaaaa

i apologize for the post, it's best to ignore this now, i just didn't know if anyone had a code

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 10:38 am
in -inhale- (go to post)
I have spare codes, message me and i can get you one no problem

rly? you'd do that?

HOLY S HIT THANK YOU-

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 10:30 am
in -inhale- (go to post)
i'm just not sure if i have something there worth that much, tho

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 10:14 am
in -inhale- (go to post)
Does anyone have any unused Toyhou.se codes that they don't need? I know it sounds like begging, but everyone else has a Toyhou.se account and it looks very organized, much better looking than Charahub I may add! It seems like the perfect place to organize my endless amount of characters, I just need a place to put them all. Only problem with Toyhou.se is, it needs a code for registration.

I'm poor ;w;

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 8:25 am (Edited 4 Oct 2018, 8:41 am)
i have so many ocs plz help me

wait nvm i love my babies

EDIT: i rly rly rly need a toyhou.se invite code, anyone got a spare code?

?G3FZc=party.png

4 Oct 2018, 6:43 am
in Spooky Times 2018 Art Contest Discussion! (go to post)
fuck i had posted in the wrong place

ok so i would like to enter

how do i enter?

?G3FZc=party.png

3 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm
in [S/T] Old Characters (go to post)
would you take 5000 fc, perhaps? i'm saving my fc up for god-knows-what

That sounds fine. just send it over and I'll send you the high res image for the character c:

yaaayyy

i'mma send it now

?G3FZc=party.png

3 Oct 2018, 2:53 pm
would you take 5000 fc, perhaps? i'm saving my fc up for god-knows-what

?G3FZc=party.png

3 Oct 2018, 2:23 pm
what will you offer for this chara?

https://toyhou.se/377288.trade

Honestly I don't know. That character is literally only worth $1, so I don't really know what would be fair

can, uh, can i offer some fc?

?G3FZc=party.png