ArsenicAlchemist's Recent Posts

30 Mar 2020, 1:53 pm
in Mad Doc Hyena for Sale/Trade [OPEN] (go to post)
Ska6146 Oml, you obviously want him really bad, so I'll take your offer, I'll send a trade now
Name's Ari, pronouns he/they, ping me if you want my attention just don't annoy me

! ! ! Warning ! ! !
Cynical saltmeister equipped with sass and snark unfathomable by scientific means. Interact with caution.

3840-mayor-chester-plushie.png
I'm hopelessly in love with Chester...
Icon by KaeSera
29 Mar 2020, 10:10 pm
bump
Name's Ari, pronouns he/they, ping me if you want my attention just don't annoy me

! ! ! Warning ! ! !
Cynical saltmeister equipped with sass and snark unfathomable by scientific means. Interact with caution.

Icon by KaeSera
29 Mar 2020, 4:27 pm (Edited 29 Mar 2020, 4:27 pm)
bump

Hello?

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
29 Mar 2020, 12:42 pm
I'll consider it, for now I'm gonna wait for a few more offers

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
29 Mar 2020, 12:41 am
bump

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
28 Mar 2020, 7:40 pm
bump

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
28 Mar 2020, 11:00 am
Alright, I'm not gonna get into a long spiel about this; just know I was a dumbnut who didn't realize I can just remove a paintie if I don't wanna get rid of a whole character. Thank you KaeSera for bringing that light to my eyes.

Anyways, like, I don't care really what I get for him (heck I might even just end up giving him away) but just know I'm NOT looking for items, and I am most CERTAINLY not looking for other villagers. All I'd really be interested in right now is FC, FD, USD (I know, I'm laughing too), or MAYBE designs/characters, though I can be picky about such (however, if I see something any of my friends would want, I may still take the trade and gift them the character)

The minimum amount I'd really care about in exchange is probably just the cost of the paintie (that yes, I already removed because the paintie was my character, not the hyena; changed the name and everything too so whoo hoo) but honestly, just tell me what you're willin' to give for him

I'm a simple man; I like money, and I like monsters, and that's all you really need to worry about

→ Here he be ←

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
23 Jul 2019, 8:28 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
100/10 would marry

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
23 Jul 2019, 6:44 pm
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting

1. Art of my sona
2. FC/FD
3. Compost/Expired Food
4. Fairy Mushrooms and/or Leather Boots
5. Hollar me up, I'm lonely

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
23 Jul 2019, 6:38 pm
in Paste the last thing you copied! [Forum game] (go to post)
Wooden Greathammer

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
3 Jun 2019, 12:06 am
in Yay or nay (go to post)
Yeah, that's a big nope...

Tarantulas?

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
2 Jun 2019, 6:47 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
29 May 2019, 10:45 am (Edited 29 May 2019, 10:47 am)
in Explain Like an Alien (game) (go to post)
So, I'm completely obsessed with those alien comic memes, and I thought is could be fun to make something of a game out of the general concept of the comics

Basically just describe an object or action as you think an alien with no knowledge of human or Earth culture would describe it, and then the person after you will try to translate what you're saying

Ex.
P1: "I must obtain young bovine nutritional liquid, aged fungal block, and non-fertilized avine ova from the dispensary of general life requirements."

P2: You needa get milk, cheese, and eggs from the store
"I would like a disk of mutilated bovine flesh with a sheet of melted fungus laid on top on a soft puck made from a mixture of bacterial organisms and other ingredients; please add limp produce leaves and bacterial infected vegetables; avoid the controversy fruit."

P3: You want a cheeseburger with lettuce and pickles, no tomato.

And so on, I think you get it

I'll start us off though I think I already used my best ones, so sorry if this one sucks

"Come, offspring, it is time to attend educational sessions for six to eight hours so as to test your mental retention in some proof of your worldly worth as an adult."

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
29 May 2019, 9:29 am
in Scrap Structures? [Support: 8] (go to post)
KaeSera

No mind here, go right ahead

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
29 May 2019, 8:40 am
Just a small thing that hit me in regards to this while I was eating breakfast, but...

"extra items" that could be scrapped from structures:
- Assorted Metal Pieces (in representation of the nails, screws, and staples that carpenters need to actually put wood pieces together)
- Splintered Wood Pieces (it'd be a new item, and I can think of several uses for them)
- Sawdust (again, new item, and I can think of several uses)
- Unidentified Seed (another new, these would be specific to herbalist pots, and the seed would run on a RNG to grow a random yield of plants from any of the existing plants excluding plantimals obviously and probably rare and super rare; this could even be split into two or three different seed designs to cover the different levels of the seeds)
- Compost (another that would be specific to scrapping herbalist pots, probably, but you could get it from all structures seeing as compost comes from a lot of things besides just food, such as animal feces decompose well too, so it would make sense to find compost in stables as well, I think)
- Fur Tufts (this would be specific to stables, obviously)

And that's all I have off the top of my head right now, but maybe after work I'll search through the items full catalog and see what else could fit, but feel free to make suggestions to this, just don't lose track of OP's original focus, yeah?

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
28 May 2019, 8:33 pm
Oh flipping gods, yes, please?! If I could multiply myself and support this a thousand times I swear I would; this function is so greatly needed it's almost painful honestly. Please, please, please, for the love of sanity let this become a thing

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
28 May 2019, 7:27 am (Edited 28 May 2019, 3:18 pm)
in Sticker Trades (event only) (go to post)
EDIT: Bovine taken, but I'm still happy to give up any others

I don't care that much about sticker collecting, so if anyone wants any that I have you're welcome to ask; I also have this unused magic one since I'm not into bovines if anyone wants it.
4700-magic-cosplay-bovine-sticker.png
Not really asking for anything in return but if y'wanna send me some expired food or compost in exchange, that'd be pretty cool
I'll probably be back with more after some more exploring

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
27 May 2019, 11:00 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
26 May 2019, 10:48 am (Edited 26 May 2019, 10:50 am)
in Ay. ( i have questions) (go to post)
RiptideWyvern
Yes! You can explore a maximum of 20 times an hour for a standard villager, but if you get one of three costumes for your villager (Fluffy, Aquatic, or Sorcerer) you get +5 turns per hour for a total maximum of 25. I highly suggest exploring as often as you can with all your explorers you may have, one thing I do is log in on my mobile device when I'm out of the house and get all my explorations in while I'm traveling and waiting around for things.
Welcome to FurVilla! I've been here since beta, so if you ever need anythin' feel free to shoot me a message

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
26 May 2019, 1:15 am
in Chibi ObjectHead Premades [CLEAROUT] (go to post)
AngelSami
Hey hey, I got the FD now whenever you're ready, man!

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
25 May 2019, 1:20 am
in Chibi ObjectHead Premades [CLEAROUT] (go to post)
Hey so uh, first, can I be on the pinglist? And uh, second, can you maybe hold Crazy CRT for me while I work on gettin' some FD?

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
25 May 2019, 1:02 am
in Fixed Vial of Pink Art Error (go to post)
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for this.

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
25 May 2019, 12:56 am
in Ari's Lil' Trash Swap Shop (go to post)
Stock update bump
also sorry for the main post being so dang long, if I knew how to do columns, I would

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
23 May 2019, 12:13 pm
Stock update bump

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera
23 May 2019, 8:00 am
ryttu3k , oh heck yeah!

! ! ! Warning ! ! !

Icon by KaeSera