Capers's Recent Posts

25 Dec 2019, 5:10 am
in Dino Bright?? Enemy from Hell?? Help? (go to post)
Thank you so much for the info! I didn't realize that was such a good all-around build :O

I've got most of that set-up already, but I'll probably be having to substitute the Bow of Fury. But now I'm excited to take it down >:)
24 Dec 2019, 2:46 pm
in Snow Festival Bell Fairy (go to post)
Ahh. I didn't know about the trophy.

I do still think the item is a little useless, since the trophy relies on an ever-dwindling supply of old weapons and armor that can't be regained.
24 Dec 2019, 2:38 pm
in Snow Festival Bell Fairy (go to post)
So I believe this would be a suggestion, since I can't see a use for it- remove the Snow Festival Bell Fairy.

It's frustrating to receive it, because I could have received another fairy, and I'm not sure it has a use anymore.

- It only repairs Legacy armor
- Legacy armor must be converted to the new system in order to use it
- Repairs on Legacy armor have no effect (I believe) on what its percentage is once converted
- Blacksmiths can repair Legacy armor

If there's some use that I'm not aware of please let me know, but for now I really can't see why this item was brought back.
24 Dec 2019, 2:34 pm
I find Cousin goes down in just a few hits with spells and elemental attacks. I use an Frost Volley Amulet and then follow up for a last hit or two with a weapon that carries an elemental attack, such as Rose Blackblade or Fiery Claws.

I guess the lycantropy and silver effects are the key on Dino Bright! Probably other debuffings too. I'll try that setup, though I wonder if other things work too lol. That silver bonus is huge though, I completely forgot about it.
24 Dec 2019, 2:28 pm
in Animal Husbandry Buffs should be for Breeding (go to post)
Agree!

Affecting rarity in some way, whether by breeding or, as stated by @/Hyperbole above, via collecting rarity instead, seems much more useful. Collecting chance is a near-useless buff at this point.
24 Dec 2019, 2:12 pm (Edited 24 Dec 2019, 2:15 pm)
Every time I run across Dino Bright, I scream a little internally. It seems like random luck when I'm able to do any damage at all, and on random turns, since I don't notice any buffs turning on or off or anything in the battle log.

Has anyone figured it out how to battle it, or what it's doing??

(I've found that pure damage can work consistently, but is there ANY other way? I don't have many weapons with that ability.)
1 Dec 2019, 5:28 pm
in Lanticore - Closed Species (go to post)
I'd like to see that! And I figure it's something other people might be interested in seeing, so they would know what to ask for in a custom.

I'm particularly interested in what some of the weirder sounding variants would look like, like soulfire back, decorated tail, and verdant mutation.
30 Nov 2019, 8:51 pm
Bump!

Do you have descriptions of the traits that aren't yet drawn? :o
9 Nov 2019, 1:34 pm
in 'More Villagers' Widget Suggestion (go to post)
Third, because I came to suggestions just now literally to make a suggestion like this, and saw this :P

Earning a worker coupon is a lot of work and/or FD, using extra workers can be made easier for those who achieve/purchase it! Plus have more/less villagers is a great organizational improvement.
6 Nov 2019, 9:40 pm
in DMM 2018 Sticker Swap! (go to post)
errorgoat

Are you still looking for a Magic Slime Bat or Magic Demon Snake? I'd love to trade for a Magic Spell caster Saggitari if so.
1 Nov 2019, 8:47 pm
Bump, have some magic stickers to trade now!
1 Nov 2019, 2:26 pm
errorgoat Thank you so much for the extra sticker, if you meant to send that! :0
1 Nov 2019, 2:20 pm
have: magic and normal dr hyena,
magic and normal caster saggitari,
magic and normal pumpkin dutch angel,
magic and normal skelemoo,
shadow croc,
trick or treat otter(x2)
normal cryptid deer

need: magic slime bat,
magic demon snake,
magic cheshire big cat

would you be willing to trade your cheshire big cat for any of the ones i have? Capers

If you're referring to the normal sticker Chesire Big Cat, then yes! :) I'd trade for the normal Cryptid Deer.
1 Nov 2019, 2:18 pm
Sent some gifts, Happy Halloween!

Thank you so much <3 That made me really happy to see!
1 Nov 2019, 1:59 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2019, 9:47 pm)
EDIT 2: Got everything! Thank you so much guys!

EDIT: THANK YOU so much to Dubstep who donated a big batch of Magic stickers to me ;__; you made my day <3 Thank you to errorgoat as well for the Magic <3

Feel free to post your own Have/Need as well! :)
I don't have many extra Magic stickers to trade for the Magic ones I need yet, but will edit this as I get more. I'm also willing to trade a number of non-magical stickers for a Magic sticker.

If you like, I also have a few doubles in my sticker album that I would be willing to trade Magic-for-Magic.

Normal Have
3912-slime-bat-sticker.pngSlime Bat X33902-pumpkin-dutch-angel-dragon-sticker. Pumpkin Dutch Angel x2
3916-trick-or-treat-otter-sticker.pngTrick or Treat Otter x33914-demon-snake-sticker.png Demon Snake x3
3904-mad-doctor-hyena-sticker.png Mad Doctor Hyena x23908-shadow-crocodile-sticker.png Shadow Crocodile x4
3906-spell-caster-saggitari-sticker.png Spell Caster Saggitari x1

Magic Have
3913-magic-demon-snake-sticker.png Magic Demon Snake x1

(Willing to trade multiple normal stickers for a Magic sticker)
Need
---
1 Nov 2019, 12:20 am (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 12:21 am)
Pinglist, please! :D (wow they look so good in color, and great name choice!)

(can also delete if you need a few more reserved spots)
31 Oct 2019, 6:10 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 2:27 pm)
in 2018 DMM Festival Buttons swap (go to post)
EDIT: Got em all, thanks guys!
31 Oct 2019, 5:25 pm
in gargoyle closed species [need help with name!] (go to post)
These are SO COOL

Ideas:
Mantilions (manticore and -lion/-line from feline)
Catue (cat/statue)
Ivorine (ivory/feline)
Felicore (feline/manticore)
Jagoyle (jaguar/gargoyle)
Idoline (idol/feline)
31 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 3:37 am)
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
EDIT: Got em all, thanks!
26 Oct 2019, 3:18 pm
in How many tickets/spoop points do you have so far? (go to post)
182. I'm playing somewhat casually, but also just finished training up my fourth warrior, so that boosts it quite a bit.
24 Oct 2019, 1:53 pm
in Very high quality character for sale(15 arts) (go to post)
Bump!

Hope you find someone interested!
26 Sep 2019, 4:49 am
in Herbalist "Grow All Plants" Achievement (go to post)
So, this seems to have been around for awhile, and it was mentioned to me that it may not be reported yet.

My herbalist is unable to reach the "grow all plants" achievement, as the plantimals do not seem to register as having been grown. I'm permanently stuck at 48/109 plants grown, 48/49 mastered, even though I've grown 22 different species of plantimal. It seems only masterable plants/ones that appear in the seed book are registering for the achievement.

Likewise, should the plantimals be appearing in the seed book? If not, I feel like that would be worthwhile, especially if they're meant to count towards the achievement (I had to go make a chart of my own just to keep track).
26 Sep 2019, 4:41 am
in Herbalist - Growing All Plants? (go to post)
VoidDancer
Thank you for the response! I think I'll go drop this in a bug thread, then :)
26 Sep 2019, 3:35 am
in Herbalist - Growing All Plants? (go to post)
So I've been around awhile, and just realized that I somehow can't figure out how to grow "all" plants for the herbalist achievement.

At first I thought, "okay, go get all the village seeds", but that brought me to 48/109 different plants harvested, with 48/49 mastered, the odd one out I believe being the pumpkin seed. So then I thought "okay, it must need the plantimals". Since those don't show up as being mastered in the seed book, I made a chart of the ones that I'd grown, but after checking in on my numbers, nothing has changed! Still 48/109.

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?
26 Aug 2019, 3:57 am
in help me design my ugly son ! (go to post)
Not sure if this is the style you're going for, but I was inspired by your sewer child

sewer%20child.png

( FD nice, but not necessary c: PM if you'd like to use and would like tweaks/colors )