Shuka's Recent Posts

17 Sep 2020, 5:14 pm (Edited 17 Sep 2020, 5:17 pm)
in Gift something random to the person below you! (go to post)
cheetahgirl7
something random :>
"After all in the water you can go anywhere! We can swim well from the depths to the surface!"
Preview.x.jpg
16 Sep 2020, 1:16 am
in Ask the person below you something! (go to post)
...Bedtime? What's that? Can I eat it?

Do you have a favorite oc you like drawing?
"After all in the water you can go anywhere! We can swim well from the depths to the surface!"
Preview.x.jpg
15 Sep 2020, 1:03 am
in Snakitz Species interest check (go to post)
Very cute species! Can I be added to the pinglist? I personally prefer calling them Snox.
Preview.x.jpg
15 Sep 2020, 12:16 am
in Leaving Furvilla -Villagers For Art- ((CLOSED)) (go to post)
Hi there! Id like to claim the last one. Can I draw Sugarbonez for em?
Preview.x.jpg
14 Sep 2020, 4:03 pm
in Honey Gliders! Customs Raffle! (go to post)
Yay! 16/35, pretty good for only having read the toyhouse page for it lol.

I recently just discovered this species and they're adorable. I love lore too!
Preview.x.jpg
14 Sep 2020, 2:17 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Darn, I want to create character designs but I have so many ideas I don't even know where to start. ;-;
Preview.x.jpg
13 Nov 2019, 9:22 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Eat
Preview.x.jpg
6 Nov 2019, 9:32 pm
in Spoopy Goop Chibi Shifty Paintie Contest! (go to post)
G2yHKx6.png
Full moon/Spooky Night
Villager: n/a

It appears this primal shifty is infected with Lycanthropy! They change into a beastly monster after exposure to moonlight or especially frustrating board games. But don't get me wrong, they're still a good boi. :>
Preview.x.jpg
6 Nov 2019, 7:24 pm
in Pangolotls! OFFICIAL (go to post)
Yoo I wanna go make my own vaporwave pangalotl! I love the species, they're very cute! :>
Preview.x.jpg
25 Oct 2019, 11:09 pm (Edited 25 Oct 2019, 11:09 pm)
in Toyhouse Codes for doodles <3 [11 LEFT] (go to post)
Jashin325 Hi, I just finished drawing Wisp! Hope you like it uvu
I love their design!
TqxCx2A.png
Preview.x.jpg
24 Oct 2019, 12:26 am
in -JellBell Species- Adoptables (go to post)
oh, alright! thank you uvu
Preview.x.jpg
24 Oct 2019, 12:06 am (Edited 24 Oct 2019, 12:06 am)
in -JellBell Species- Adoptables (go to post)
I'll be taking part in the event, though I'm not sure when i'll be able to finish mine (the species is very cute by the way <3)
I'll try to get it done by Oct 31 but I may not be able to because i'm very busy so if possible, could I get a week extension in case I don't get it done?
Preview.x.jpg
23 Oct 2019, 8:39 pm
in Ip's Apple Dunking-Closed! (go to post)
Yay! >w<
Preview.x.jpg
23 Oct 2019, 8:35 pm
apple dunk
Preview.x.jpg
23 Oct 2019, 6:46 pm
in Toyhouse Codes for doodles <3 [11 LEFT] (go to post)
Hiya! Could I claim a code? I'd like to try drawing Wisp!
Preview.x.jpg
22 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm
in What Pokemon is the user above you? (go to post)
You seem like a pom-pom Oricorio based on your description!
Preview.x.jpg
21 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm
apple dunk
Preview.x.jpg
20 Oct 2019, 11:19 pm
Apple dunk
Preview.x.jpg
20 Oct 2019, 3:12 pm (Edited 20 Oct 2019, 3:13 pm)
in Count to ZZZ,ZZZ! (go to post)
EJR
Preview.x.jpg
18 Oct 2019, 7:51 pm
in Fox rp (go to post)
(I finished Juno's reference, I'm probably going to make one for Hestia next. Also if it's okay, she has a different form that she can turn into, the Sea Crystal form. It increases her strength but she can only transform into it when she feels angry enough and when she's touching her necklace. She can't stay in that form for very long. I was thinking the necklaces (Hestia has one too just different) may have something to do with the beast, like the beast needs them because they are made from part of it? idk)BX4xvxB.jpg
Preview.x.jpg
18 Oct 2019, 6:27 pm
in Fox rp (go to post)
Meanwhile, Juno wrestled with Hestia who was still trying to kill her. She was desperately trying to defend the rest of the village. "You'll pay! You'll pay for killing Coral! I'll kill your entire village, I'll let no obstacles stand in the beast's way!" she snarled, flames sparked at her paws. The maned wolf roared, flames blasting out of her jaws. Juno winced at the flames burning her, but let out a furious cry, "I don't want to hurt you, Hestia, it wasn't my fault! Please don't listen to the beast in your head!" Some dens were beginning to go up in smoke. Multiple orbs of water surrounded her, trying to defend herself and kill the fire, but the flames kept on burning. She felt dizzy with panic and exhaustion but she continued to fight bravely.
Preview.x.jpg
17 Oct 2019, 10:16 pm (Edited 17 Oct 2019, 11:40 pm)
in Fox rp (go to post)
Hestia snarled and kicked Dawn, leaping up and out of her grasp. She looked around noticing the foxes. She backed up. Smoke billowed from her jaws and she heaved and blew a blast of fire to try and burn Dawn. Smoke covered the area hiding her and she took the chance to tackle Juno. Juno let out a yelp and the flower tumbled out of her grasp. Hestia snarled, smoke billowed from her jaws, readying to scorch Juno and the plant. Juno narrowed her eyes and she let a blast of water hit Hestia. Hestia is sent tumbling back. She shook her fur, and backed away, snarling at both Dawn and Juno. A part of her mask was cracked and she had red eyes. "Her eyes... are supposed to be orange.." Juno said as she approached, preparing another attack just in case.
Preview.x.jpg
17 Oct 2019, 8:10 pm
in Fox rp (go to post)
"You're not going anywhere, Juno." The figure snapped. Juno turned around and backed away slowly. "No... not you.." she stuttered, "leave me alone, Hestia! It was for the good of the village!" A maned wolf came out of the fog. She wore a mask with horns and a scarf. "You killed her... and stole that necklace! I'll destroy the plant! Only then will the beast of darkness rise to power and you will succumb to it along with your friends!" She summoned a fireball and launched it at Dawn.
Preview.x.jpg
17 Oct 2019, 7:46 pm
in Fox rp (go to post)
She nodded but then paused. "D-do you here that, Dawn?" she asked, backing up. The soft tapping of something running could be heard in the distance, but the fog made it hard to see who it was. Juno flattened her ears and defensively crouched.
Preview.x.jpg
17 Oct 2019, 7:16 pm (Edited 17 Oct 2019, 7:24 pm)
in Fox rp (go to post)
"Trying to see if this plant can really help them!" she replied, "There must be something controlling them, and I think this plant has something to do with it." She continued to search around. She slowed down and stopped, her ears twitching. She began to seem a bit uneasy.
Preview.x.jpg