auroradragon93's Recent Posts

19 Apr 2020, 1:55 am
in Select All for Managing Stables (go to post)
if you're a mass breeder like i am, you probably go through the daily struggle of individually clicking all those bred mini pets in the "manage stables" section, which you cannot do quickly because the stables think you're moving them when you accidentally drag your clicked cursor over it EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT. now i don't know about you, but it's really annoying. there should be a "select all" option for this particular section, to quickly and efficiently send your bred pets back to your inventory.
I make custom painties!!! shoot me a message to get yours~ there is no set price, only a donation! pay what you think is fair!!!
7 Feb 2020, 2:11 pm
in So...Much...Stuff... (go to post)
burr
I make custom painties!!! shoot me a message to get yours~ there is no set price, only a donation! pay what you think is fair!!!
11 Jan 2020, 6:53 pm
in Aurora's Painties (go to post)
Rhenarra they are fairly easy for me to make, as long as there's not too many intricate details. that's why i only ask for a donation, instead of a set price ^^ so glad you like it~
11 Jan 2020, 6:49 pm
Rhenarra it's done! none of the dutch angel dragon bases come without horns though, so i just made them white to match the inner ears. hope you like it!
ddo66x2-cb32c9b7-eaee-450d-96b2-a77d5fe3

https://www.deviantart.com/auroradragon93/art/Mocha-826659974?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578790048
11 Jan 2020, 6:10 pm
snuffle_puff no worries at all! it was probably my fault for not distinguishing the available ones from the taken ones. working on that now. if you have a pattern you'd like me to use/make into a paintie for you, i'd be more than happy to oblige!
11 Jan 2020, 6:02 pm (Edited 11 Jan 2020, 6:03 pm)
snuffle_puff that one actually belongs to another furvilla user, sorry!

that said, i should probably make another folder for the ones i designed myself that are available for use ^^;
11 Jan 2020, 5:05 pm
Rhenarra i'll get right on it! shouldn't be too difficult :)
11 Jan 2020, 5:03 pm
Colleen286 it's done! this was a bit of a challenge because for whatever reason, the dark blue did NOT want to cooperate with me. had to do a few more layers than normal to get it to look right xD it was fun though, thank you for the challenge~
ddo5ymo-65c7acdb-dc48-495b-be06-03104bb3

https://www.deviantart.com/auroradragon93/art/Colleen286-826649232?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578783729
11 Jan 2020, 2:24 pm
Colleen286 sure can! i'll let you know when it's done :)
2 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm
burr
30 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm
Nagakun thank you! <3
30 Dec 2019, 1:41 am
total overhaul complete
21 Dec 2019, 2:13 am
more stuff added, i'll reprice everything after the holidays.
13 Dec 2019, 1:41 am
burr o3o
11 Dec 2019, 3:28 am
i've got more baublins than i can handle! got some females for cheap in the stall, once they're gone, i'll add more!
5 Dec 2019, 12:34 pm
burr
3 Dec 2019, 3:25 pm
boomallows for sale! :D
1 Dec 2019, 8:02 pm (Edited 1 Dec 2019, 8:02 pm)
gerbilfluff i would accept 105 FD for both :)
1 Dec 2019, 5:55 pm
just finished breeding for today, cheap baublins in the stall!
1 Dec 2019, 4:14 pm
GhostLink fruit tree bat-9 points
beary-19 points
tabby-4 points
berrynana-24 points
sour cherry-(you didn't specify male or female) male 74 points, or female 80 points
wild dog plush-42 points
fiery cheesy-9 points
supreme-3 points

all together 184 points, or 190 points
1 Dec 2019, 2:21 pm
GhostLink yes, i still accept them as payment! i may not need them to feed my villager this month, but i can always re-sell them or turn them into compost when they expire!
1 Dec 2019, 1:41 pm
lots of food items added, come check it out!
27 Nov 2019, 5:22 pm
more stuff, and repriced!
22 Nov 2019, 2:31 pm
more stuff! will reprice when i have time, until then tell me if you want anything that has a lower price somewhere else and i'll fix it!
21 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
have: female antique scrollie

need: male antique scrollie