Ayoqu's Recent Posts

10 Jul 2017, 6:59 pm
in Over! (go to post)
Aospirit >cudDLES< YUM ~ v ~
7 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting Plushes! <3

Wishlist:

FD

Different plants ( Not from Quetzal Palace! )

Any plushes! Even default ones!
20 Dec 2016, 1:27 am
in The Stars in the Sky (Sci-fi Rp) -Open- (go to post)
(( I sent you- Darkwaterfox , an RP entry request- I hate to sound pushy I'm just letting you know c,: Also incredibly sorry to interrupt ;; ))
20 Dec 2016, 1:24 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Anxiety- Anxiety anxiety anxiety anxiety anxiety… Useless anxiety that my dad is going to force me to do something I don't even want to mention… My heart races just thinking about it- I've been thinking of it since thanksgiving and I can't even enjoy Christmas. It's the only thing I've been thinking about. Please Pray. :(
19 Dec 2016, 5:19 pm
in Type with your eyes closed (go to post)
When the sun gors down, I ho up
(( Close enough c,: ))
Do you like pie? I like pie. I hope you like pie.
19 Dec 2016, 12:41 pm
in snow festival plush trading thread ★ (go to post)
I currently have Magical Ice Skater Mustelid plush2x, I'd love to have one of the snowflake big cats or rabbits! (( I've forgotten what there called xD )) Ping me if deal.
19 Dec 2016, 11:55 am
in Unpopular Stuff You're interested In (go to post)
I'm really into 'The Tale Of Desperexau' (( Not sure that's how you spell it but oh well xD )) and a bit less popular book called 'Serafina & the Black Cloak' as well as the second book, 'Serafina & the Twisted Staff'. I guess you could say I'm kind of too into Children's Fantasy I suppose… .,.
19 Dec 2016, 11:50 am (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 11:50 am)
in Answer my question with a question. (go to post)
Why should I know?!
19 Dec 2016, 11:25 am
in FINISHED (go to post)
Your so sweet to do this! Could I have a Rooster Basalisk…? I understand if it's too much- I'm just curious. c: Thank you SO much- I've never met anybody so giving on furvilla!
17 Dec 2016, 1:46 pm
in Caption the Avatar Above You [GAME!] (go to post)
*Holds back laugh* What? Hm? Who put that wet towel on your sofa? *Continues holding back giggle* Pffffft I'd never do such a thing…
16 Dec 2016, 6:20 pm
in Snow Festival || Paintie Contest (go to post)
But how do I link an image? :( As I said I use an ipad… FlashHound
16 Dec 2016, 12:56 pm
in FREE Fairies! (go to post)
Lime + Midnight + Pink <3 Thank you so much for doing this! Your so sweet!
16 Dec 2016, 11:14 am
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Shoqu. xD Honestly not that bad haha!
16 Dec 2016, 10:34 am
in Snow Festival || Paintie Contest (go to post)
I would love to enter however I in fact use this website on an ipad, and I am unaware of how to link images… :( If anybody knows a solution, I'd love your help!
16 Dec 2016, 10:00 am
in i got a piebald sharkitty???!!!!!!! (go to post)
I've gotten a Blue Throated Hummingbird, Blue Seal, and a Brown Sharkitty. I've gotten great deals from both the Blue Throat and Kitty, but I'm still waiting for somebody to purchase the Seal. Apparently its quite rare, considering the others stall rates hehe.