Log In

mangolee's Recent Posts

19 Feb 2017, 6:02 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Iksel / Kitchen / Leon_Mercury Igna GunnyTheBunny

Iksel snatched up the pastry and nibbled on it, listening as Igna prattled on and her ego inflated with each word. His question remained unanswered however, not that he particularly cared. "So I take that as a no for switching teams-" Iksel started before being graciously interrupted by the sound of unoiled metal hinges.

"You, and everyone else here, are sorry excuses for humans. You are weak, and will snap like twigs." His jaw creaked.


What's his damage? What' her damage? What's this whole island's damage? Iksel chose to stay silent, taking a long, drawn out swig of his soda which was now already empty, everybody else in the room didn't need to know that however.

Hermes / Infirmary / SHKey Ierea Tanwen Leeda Leon_Mercury Vincent Xen Oliver

Hermes took a rushed step forward in an attempt to catch Ierea as she passed out. They looked upward towards both Vincent and Leeda and then back and forth between the two as they made an attempt to form a response to the both of them. They had both came to essentially the same conclusion, stressing the importance of informing the rest of the island's inhabitants before attempting to find the ten words. Hermes nodded towards both of them before turning their attention towards Oliver. "Can she rest here? I know the infirmary isn't in the best shape... maybe after the trial we can move it to a building with all four wall still intact," Hermes paused, feeling liked they've forgotten something. "Hermes," they then stated, looking towards Vincent. "My name's Hermes."

Hermes then turned their attention back towards informing the other islanders of the trial. Who else was there? Obviously there was the people in the kitchen, but other than that the people Hermes was aware of were few and far between. Maybe it was best to just have them go knock on every door. Hermes looked around the immediate and surrounding area, trying to get a grasp of just how large the village was, catching glimpse of a long haired man in the distance in the process. "Hey! Does he know?"

Emmanuel / Infirmary -> Outside the Meeting Hall

Emmanuel paused in place, looking over his shoulder and through the his thick sea of black hair towards the individual that had called out his name. Fool. Didn't they know? Didn't they know during this trial it was best not to be heard? For Emmanuel it was easy. Words were sweet like candies on his tongue, decadent little rewards his mother would only let him have as a child on the rarest of occasions.

Emmanuel gave the stranger nothing more than a nod before turning his gaze away from them, having no interest in how a conversation between they and he might develop. Nodding yes would suffice. Besides, he had no interest in this trial. He wandered off with intention of returning to Hut 2, his hut.

Emmanuel walked through the village, his eyesight beginning to blur as a feeling of light-headedness began to creep along the back of his skull down his throat to the pit of his stomach. Spreading like long writhing tendrils or thick globs of ink splashed into water. It was unnatural, making Emmanual feel, for a reason yet unknown to him, that when his palms sweat they would sweat a black salt water, a still and otherworldly kind found at the bottom of the ocean.

Emmanuel's legs buckled beneath him as he barely managed to hobble over towards a wall. He leaned against it, allowing his legs to finally give in and for his body to collapse against the outside of the meeting hall, his eyes flickering closed.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
14 Feb 2017, 9:24 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen -> Infirmary / SHKey Ierea musamow Gamekeeper Tanwen Leeda Leon_Mercury Vincent

Hermes expressed concern before their expression then hardened with determination. They listened to the words of those around them with a sense of unease and dissatisfaction. They needed to stay clean? That... didn't feel right. They were the one always protecting others. If there was a trial going on and people were in danger, it was natural for Hermes to keep them safe.

"How can I help?" They asked, brushing off the nearby concern. "There's a way to solve the trial right? And keep everyone safe? I'm helping," They looked over towards Ierea and Leeda. Hermes was great at punching things, but when it came to to sentiment, they sometimes found themself lacking. They opened their mouth in an attempt to console either one of them before closing it, frustrated that they had nothing to offer.

Iksel / Kitchen / Leon_Mercury Igna

"You wanna be on it so much then switch," Iksel offered simply, ignoring Igna's later comment. People who were so straight forward as to come out and say they'll beat the shit out of you never did. This is what Iksel, who's idea of a good first impression was intimidating people, believed. "Hey, can I have your other toaster thing? I know they come in packs of two."
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
13 Feb 2017, 4:56 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Iksel / Kitchen / Leon_Mercury Igna

Iksel observed the red head sitting across from him, a look of disinterest on his face despite however he may actually feel. Iksel wasn't the type to wear his heart on his sleeve, how lame would that be? He wanted to keep a persona up. Iksel took a long gulp of soda as the woman across from him asked for his name and team and then gave a shark toothed grin in response. "Name's Iksel," he lowered his legs leaned forward, practically slamming his can of soda on the table in the process. "I'm on Thorns with that guy over there. Bet you've already met him, too." Iksel realized he might have came off a bit strong in that introduction and that was exactly what he wanted.

Hermes / Kitchen -> Infirmary / SHKey Ierea musamow Gamekeeper

Hermes' breath hitched. They turned away from the window towards Boulder and then back towards the window, taking in what they had just witnessed in disbelief. Ierea was so kind and bubbly. Could she really do something like this? Hermes bit the bottom of their lip as conflicting thoughts raced through their mind before a single conclusion was made.

They trusted Ierea.

There had to be a good reason why she was acting like this.

"Ierea!" Hermes called out, running out of the kitchen and towards the infirmary. They stopped as the Gamekeeper's blood stuck to their boots, covering their mouth and swallowing as they realized what they were stepping in. Hermes picked the horn off the ground, loosely holding it between their fingers and then looked towards their fellow teammate. "What happened? Why..." They trailed off, looking down at the horn inbetween their fingers.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
9 Feb 2017, 9:48 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder/Mordecai Pinnate Sav RealSpiders Aadesh Leon_Mercury Inga

Hermes' focus was still directed outside the building towards the infirmary. They could barely make out anything being said yet diligently listened on ever alert in case attention was ever shifted their way. They still hadn't pieced together what caused the destruction of the infirmary- or who caused it. It could have been the Game Keeper herself.

Hermes scrunched their brow at Sav's rather cryptic reply, not know what to make of it but not wanting to go out of their way to give Sav moral support either.

"I guess anybody's capable of murder - it just depends how far you push them out of their comfort zone. Take me, for instance: temper as quick and fast as lightning. Wouldn't take much for me to see red, but I try to keep it in check." She gives out a loud, deep laugh, trying to lighten to mood but ultimately knowing she'll fail "Guess the only thing keeping me outta jail's been FMMA and Fencing!" She stops, knowing she's made the situation worse. Rubbing her hand on her neck, she looks at the guy apologetically, "Sorry, I'm not the best at humor. Or anything other than fightin', I guess"


Four newcomers enter the building, making the room feel suddenly more crowded than it was just moments ago and Hermes feel suddenly much shorter. They hunched their shoulder, this was a feeling they were both unfamiliar and uncomfortable with, it was like they were being constricted.

Or attacked.

Iksel / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder/Mordecai Pinnate Sav RealSpiders Aadesh

When Iksel entered the kitchen he boldly grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator and then reclined in a chair nearby, kicking his feet up in an act of defiance and more importantly- independence. He had to prove he was his own guy after all, not just a shorter, better looking Mordecai.

And what better way to do that and bad table manners.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
4 Feb 2017, 10:49 pm
in Sticking with a fursona (go to post)
I think the reason I've been able to stick to my sona is because once i had that road bump were it started to feel stale rather than throw it out and make a completely new one I revised it and thought about what about it I don't like and what I do like?

Also it helps that I tried to make sure I had one that was different from other ones I've seen, wasn't a part of a fad or somebody else's species. Though that's just what I personally needed to feel close to mine.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
3 Feb 2017, 10:00 pm
in tumblr? (go to post)
http://plushstel.tumblr.com/

mine's really aesthetic... there's a lot of animals and flowers and plushies.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
3 Feb 2017, 7:51 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Emmanuel / Infirmary / musamow Game Keeper

Emmanuel's breath hitched as he felt the Game Keeper's disapproval. He briefly considered the trial, before internally tossing it to the side. He was no man for words or cooperation, and seeing as how the Game Keeper never gave a punishment for this trial he thought it best to just watch from the sidelines.

Emmanuel turned around and took a few steps back away from the scene before peering over his long strands of hair towards the Game Keeper once more. He still craved the attention he received just a moment ago, no matter how minor it was. Despite it not being in his character Emmanuel spoke once more; "What if we don't do it?"
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
1 Feb 2017, 8:23 pm (Edited 1 Feb 2017, 9:16 pm)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder Pinnate Sav

Hermes continued to closely watch what was unfolding outside the kitchen window, not bothing to turn to face Boulder or Sav as either one of the two spoke to them. They considered Boulder's words, and while they did have weight, it went against Hermes' character to just idly do nothing- even if taking action would put them in danger.

Sav, however, caught Hermes off guard. Had they encountered the same Game Keeper? "She tore somebody's soul out of their body," Hermes replied.

Iksel / Shared Living Hut A / GunnyTheBunny Mordecai

Iksel put his hands in his pockets. "Guess nobody wants to hang out with me," He joked.

Iksel then pondered Mordecai's proposal. He was hungry... though the kitchen was probably crowded around this time, and he had no interest in getting in a fight. His stomach practically cried out, begging him to go along with the man. He hadn't eaten since he arrived on the island. And with Mordecai around, nobody would probably mess with him. "Sure," He finally said after much debate.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
31 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2017, 10:02 pm)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder Pinnate Sav SHKey Ierea

SHKey said:
The first words out of Ierea's mouth as she looked out the window with the second omelette made and halfway eaten were a combination of eggy goodness and "JESUS F/CKING CHRIST". She scrambled out to see what the holy hell was making the building collapse into little infirmary pieces, and was suddenly concerned for Oliver and the nice-lavender who had been in there.


Hermes practically dropped the yogurt in their hand as Ierea rushed out of the building. They peered outside the same window Boulder has, trying to grasp what was going on. Their pulse quickened when they saw the half demolished infirmary and crowd gathering around it- Game Keeper herself making an appearance.

Hermes watched in confusion as Boulder then sat back down without a word. "You're staying here?" Hermes asked, choosing to stay by the window so they could continue watching what was happening by the infirmary. They still didn't feel right leaving Boulder with Sav, the woman tried to kill them last night after all.

Iksel / Shared Living Hut A / GunnyTheBunny Mordecai

Iksel raised his eyebrow at Mordacai and then quickly looked down at himself, wondering what about his appearance or recent actions would suggest he wasn't capable.

He was more than capable!

Mordecai was bigger than him but that didn't mean anything, Iksel could totally still take him on. Big guys like that were almost all show and talk anyway... at least that's what Iksel told himself.

Iksel watched as Mordecai tore off a chunk of a nearby bed. An over the top gesture, but one he was almost tempted to show up- almost. "Go for t," he said. "Nobody in here but you and me."

Emmanuel / Infirmary / musamow Game Keeper

Emmanuel had decided to leave his hut and venture into the village. He wanted to watch his fellow contestants and learn about them, though not necessarily interact with them directly. While the idea was exciting, it was such a foreign practice to him.

He had not expected to find the Game Keeper herself, however. Emmanuel watched the the specter address a gathered crowd before her from a distance, a rising sense of giddiness slowly over coming him as he observed how everyone reacted to the woman- their eyes all locked on her and emotions seemingly dictated by her whim.

”Now, before we get ahead of ourselves, I’d like to hear a nice and chirping ‘Good morning’ from all of you! It’s only polite, after all!” She’s addressing everyone, looking around at the whole infirmary, and meeting as many eyes as she could, with her black animalistic ones. Her voice is high and giddy, but make no mistake. Her good mood will not last, that is, unless there’s blood. Which is exactly the point of the First Trial!


"Why are you here?"

Before now, Emmanuel had made it a point to stay out of the focus of both the Game Keeper of the other contestants. Fueled by his desire to blend in and not be noticed by anyone, he had not spoken since his arrival and moved in the shadows.

Now, however, for what may be the first time in his life, he had taken center stage with something so simple as a question. It was exhilarating. Emmanuel leaned forward, eyes peering into the Game Keeper's as thick black stands fell in front of his face. Her eyes mimics the endless void of his dream. They were captivating...

Yet wrong. He felt no sense of familiarity with them.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
30 Jan 2017, 1:46 pm (Edited 30 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm)
in Draw the Villager Above You (Poorly) (go to post)
finished LitaRutherford
d8fd1a15133d3a9beaecf7c50157c121.png
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
30 Jan 2017, 10:50 am (Edited 30 Jan 2017, 10:58 am)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group Sign Up (go to post)
musamow , if that doesn't fall through I don't mind having Emmanuel's team switched, seeing as how he hasn't interacted with anybody yet. I don't mind playing two characters on the same team seeing as how I don't particularly care if my characters die.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
29 Jan 2017, 4:04 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder Pinnate Sav SHKey Ierea

((I assumed that Sav hadn't poisoned the food, otherwise that would be powerplaying/metagaming))

Hermes bit into the grape they were chewing suddenly, forcing it down as they pushed the rest away. They wouldn't allow themself anymore reaction than that. They assured themself that the girl was just attempting to get under their skin, and by reacting they giving Sav just what she wanted.

"Uuuh, you two good, ooor..?" The man began to ask.


"I don't like to speak for other people but. I'm fine." Hermes said, forcing themself to snap their attention away from Sav. They flashed Boulder a smile before turning their attention towards Ierea, who had picked out a cup of yogurt for them, just as she said she would.

SHKey said:
"Hermes! There is yogurts! I figgered peach is good, erryone likes peaches, but there's also a bluebree an' strawbree one too, an' plain. There's honey in th' pantry an' I bet that'd go well with plain."


"Peach is good!" They smiled, picking up the cup. "Thanks."

Iksel / Shared Living Hut A / GunnyTheBunny Mordecai

Iksel listened the the metallic sound of Mordecai's jaw open and close, shivers being sent up and down his spine with each movement.

"Know any of our team?" He spoke up again, eyes looking the man up and down.


"Anybody... uh..." Iksel thought for a moment. Having spent the entire morning hulled up alone, he was probably the most reclusive member of Thorns, now that he thought about it. Though he did have a chance to speak to two other member of his team, even if they didn't seem that fond of him.

"Yeah. There's this skinny guy with a stick up his ass called Sept I think? He wore a gas mask yet couldn't stop staring at me like I was the weird looking one. He also had this guy hanging off him. I forgot his name but he's missing an eye. He wouldn't talk to me."
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
28 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Emmanuel / Hut 2

One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight.. nine...

Nine eyes stared back at Emmanuel. The rest of his surroundings was an inky blackness, leaving his own body and limbs out of sight. Emmanuel gazed into the eyes unblinking, unfearful. He wished to reach out towards them but the blackness took hold of his limbs.

He wished to speak to them- to question them, but when he opened his mouth not a single word came out.

Yet Emmanuel was not troubled by this. the longer he gazed upon them, the more at one he felt with the eyes. Emmanuel began to forget what questions he was even intending on asking in the first place. And just as he did, he awoke.

Emmanuel woke up on the floor of his cabin. Immediately, he rose up and made way to the mirror the island had delivered to him, it seemingly must have known how much of a necessity the object was to the man. He stood in front of the mirror and meticulously straightened his hair, making sure each strand was in it;s proper place and his part was centered.

His day wouldn't start until it was.

Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder Pinnate Sav

"For yourself? Go for it," Hermes quipped. They propped themself up on a stool and crossed their legs.

The entire idea of playing kitchen with a girl who tried to kill them yesterday was incredibly bizarre, but Hermes wasn't there to make friends or to try Sav's pancakes... even if they were the best pancakes in the world. Hermes was there to keep Boulder safe. While they were sure the man could probably handle himself in a fair fight, the last thing he needed was a kitchen knife in his back or poison in his orange juice.

Hermes drummed their fingered on the counter, a tad bored, before pulling some grapes out of a fruit bowl and mindlessly popping them into their mouth, eyes still glued onto Sav.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
27 Jan 2017, 1:09 am
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Kitchen / GunnyTheBunny Boulder Pinnate Sav

Hermes gave Sav a cocky grin as they stepped into the kitchen. They scanned the room for Ierea, remembering how the woman had left to go make food for Hermes and the others back at the the clinic.

"So what're you in the mood for?" They asked Boulder casually.

Iksel / Shared Living Hut A / GunnyTheBunny Mordecai

Iksel blinked in confusion at the man's unexpected reaction. He looked down at Mordecai's extended hand momentarily before taking it in his own and shaking it. "It's Iksel," he stated, once again feigning confidence.

Iksel suddenly felt exposed in nothing but a pair of swim trunks, as if this man had brought a draft with him. "One sec," He said, pulling the hoodie he wore last night off of the floor and quickly slipping it on.

He definitely wasn't intimidated though.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
26 Jan 2017, 11:22 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2017, 11:26 pm)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group Sign Up (go to post)
Name: Emmanuel Notch
Nicknames: Prefers his full name. Will allow Em, never Manny.
Gender: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Age: 32
Height: 5'10"
Weight/build: 175~ ibs

Appearance/Drawing:
8a22e65f9ec2538335bccf5a387f1cb6.png
Missing his right pinky finger. ((Note: It's incorrectly shown in the picture, but he always keeps his hair in a center part.))

Personality:
Quiet, yet secretly craves negative attention and chaos. Emmanuel is always holding his emotions and impulses in check. Despite how much he loathed her, his need to maintain the image his mother had of him is ingrained in his psyche.

Emmanuel is a perfectionist. Asymmetry bothers him to no end he is always doing his best to ensure his own appearance is as neat and tidy as possible. He holds people who don't maintain their own appearance in high disdain.

History:
Born to an overbearing and strict single mother. At age 13 his mother disappeared suddenly, leaving Emmanuel in foster care. Years later his mother's body was discovered, but a cause of death was never settled on.

Emmanuel spent the rest of his life attempting to blend in with society. He's taken his newfound freedom as a chance to explore guilty pleasures, though he still keeps this private. He's a simple office worker without any close friends and no family.

Other: He was born without his right pinky, and has developed a complex due to it.
((Note: Emmanuel doesn't have OCD, and I'd prefer if people avoided saying he was in terms of his obsession with symmetry. ))

Team: Lavender
Element: Secrets and Stars (Sas)
Passive: His appearance is unnerving. At higher tiers, his appearance seems warps to the fears of those around him. Has a connection to the creatures lurking in the waters beyond the island that at lower tiers manifests as dreams and flashing imagery, and at higher tiers these creatures will lend him their power.
Active: Can meld into the darkness. At a high tier he can travel through it.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
26 Jan 2017, 1:39 am (Edited 26 Jan 2017, 1:40 am)
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Infirmary / GunnyTheBunny Boulder/Zarius Pinnate Sav

Hermes let out a shutter, eyes glued onto Zarius as he made his entry, Sav prancing in closely behind him like an eager follower despite whatever she may say. They stepped back, a hand reaching backwards towards a cabinet of medical supplies and opening it. Their wrapped hand felt around the cluttered interior of the cabinet for the cold metal of a pair of scissor. They then paused, looking over at both Oliver and Leeda.

Xen said:
"I do hope I'll be able to keep things civil here, as this is neutral ground."


Hermes closed the cabinet. This wasn't the time or place for fighting, especially after Oliver had just cared for their injuries.

Boulder had suggested he take his leave, and Sav had immediate attached herself to him in reply. It left an off taste in Hermes' mouth following the fight from yesterday. "I'll go with you," They replied, a bit to defensively. They stepped forward and between Sav and Boulder.

Iksel / Shared Living Hut A / GunnyTheBunny Mordecai

Iksel had spent the day thus far doing much of nothing, lazing around in a pair of swim trunks. Just when he had considered sating his boredom and venting out into the village another one of the... contestants... entered the hut.

...wait a second, did this guy come straight out of a prison?

Not to be intimidated by- or rather, show that he was intimidated by anybody, Iksel stood up and casually rolled his shoulders back. "Heh. Thorns. You got a problem with that?"

Two out of three chance he was going to get punched. To death.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
26 Jan 2017, 12:15 am
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group Sign Up (go to post)
you're entering these characters to hurt me.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
24 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group Sign Up (go to post)
why do you have to ruin my happiness
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
24 Jan 2017, 7:34 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group Sign Up (go to post)
I take so much pride in the fact that besides Ort, who hasn't posted, Hermes is that tallest character in the game.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
23 Jan 2017, 9:01 pm
in I usually don't ask for advice on the Internet.. (go to post)
LordMoonBiscuit

I kind of disagree with your post...

I was terrified of coming out for a long time, partially due to familial issues, but also because I was afraid of being viewed as " the kind that treat it like a fashion accessory" and not receiving support from the community. For context, I first questioned my gender freshman year of highschool but didn't come out until collage. Highschool was a very hard time for me and being able to express my gender like I do now would have made it a lot better.

There's nothing wrong with experimentation. Telling your friends your confused and want to try out new pronouns won't shake their entire world, and if you try a label and later don't identify with it there's nothing wrong with that.

Honestly these feelings don't just happen, though?
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
23 Jan 2017, 8:50 pm
in What's your persona's/fursona's eye color? (go to post)
add another to the blue pile!

9d531561e24c2f61dcea195b678d5eae.png
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
23 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm
in I usually don't ask for advice on the Internet.. (go to post)
a lot of transgrander individuals don't find out until later in life and it's perfectly normal. Just because somebody hasn't experienced strong dysphoria since childhood doesn't mean they're any less trans than somebody who has.

A lot of people actually use this narrative to gatekeep trans people and prevent them from getting help.

Also, if you transitioned you wouldn't have to change your name, i know trans individuals who have kept theirs.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
23 Jan 2017, 8:23 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Infirmary / SHKey Ierea Xen Oliver Tanwen Leeda GunnyTheBunny Boulder

Xen said:
"Oh, it's Leeda. I'm not sure if others met her yet, she was probably in the kitchen earlier this morning!" He said, remembering his words last night. He briefly worried, hoping she was ok, but focused on his work.


Hermes forced a smile and an open mind, doing their best not to make judgements about Oliver's friend despite her affiliations. Teams could be changed- but doing so would be at the cost of something unknown until it was gone. Of course one wouldn't jump into it.

But being on the same team as murderers- that's practically condoning their actions...

No.

Hermes took a deep breath, pushing those thoughts out of their head. Hermes remained still until Leeda entered the infirmary. They at first jumped- expecting it to be Sav, Zarius or Enzo until Leeda and Oliver began exchanging words.

Just then, Ierea reentered.

SHKey said:
"Hermes! Hermes! I found th' last Daisy! Look, we's got the whole team now!" She hugged Boulder, and went back to sitting on the bed.


Hermes was taken by surprise by Ierea's sudden reentrance. The entire environment shifted once again to one of a much more upbeat and perky nature, this seemed to be the theme whenever the woman was around. Hermes listened on as Ierea spoke, not sure if they should speak up and introduce themself to Boulder or let Ierea continue to speak. They decided to opt for the latter. Quietly listening on until the topic of food was brought up.

"Oh, uh... I don't usually eat breakfast..." Hermes looked at Ierea's face, not wanting to disappoint, "...bbbuuut I'll have some yogurt if there's any there," Hermes punctuated their statement with a scratch of a scab on their eyebrow before addressing the new daisy member Ierea dragged in. "Nice to meet you by the way... and y-you too," Their last statement being directed at Leeda.

Hopefully wasn't too awkward.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
21 Jan 2017, 10:05 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Infirmary / SHKey Ierea Xen Oliver

Hermes shook their head as they listened to Oliver and Ierea's conversation having already made their own conclusions about Lavender, small minded as it may be. the finished wrapping their hands and flexed them, giving a few quick punches in the air before their sore arms demanded they stop.

Xen said:

He once again encouraged Hermes to sit down so he could begin cleaning their wounds, dabbing some iodine onto a pad, which would hopefully make the dressings last longer and prevent infection in case of another fight. He heard Ierea speak up once again, "Oh my, I'm guessing that's something you can sense right?" He asked, gently starting to clean one of Hermes' wounds.


Hermes sat down and watched Oliver as he set to work on their wounds. The act certainly wasn't foreign to them, between altercations on the playground and kick boxing they had gotten into enough fights to make them a regular at getting patched up.

Ierea had bounced out of the building, leaving Hermes alone with Oliver and responsible for keeping the conversation going. "So who's your friend? The one on the other team, I mean," They asked, forcing small talk.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure
20 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm
in Schadenfreude—Original Survival RP Group (go to post)
Hermes / Infirmary / SHKey Ierea Xen Oliver

Hermes listened intently to Ierea, flexing each of their knuckles individually and carefully observing their now scabbed skin. They'd be using their fists a lot from now on... Abruptly, they stood up and walked over to the cabinet Oliver had just rooted through, opening it and pulling a roll of gauze out from inside.

SHKey said:

A panic buzzed in the back of her mind. Someone was fearful, and it made her begin to tense, looking over Northward, drumming pudgy fingers on the mattress. She couldn't see if anyone was out there, but someone was definitely screaming somehow... Concern flashed over her eyes, and she looked like she would be getting up for a moment. "Someone's really freaking out," she mumbled, shifting in her seat. It wasn't the same, near-compelling level of fear that had led her to Hermes, but she wondered if there was someone else she needed to find.


Hermes had just made a loop around their left thump and one pass around their hand before they paused, looking away from their handiwork and towards Ierea. "You can tell?" They questioned with another pass of the gauze around their hand.
e4acbc8e0cbb813d4fdd32622b1b4f34.png
miltank is pure