KarmaLarma's Recent Posts

25 Aug 2018, 3:25 pm
in ❤Karma's Monster Adopt Shop❤ [USD/FD] (go to post)
YuuriKatsuki shadwuff Sandfall Jyoustar MeloNeko Sassibirb Velociraptor @CyanSapphire Magnolia Laz Omelette LovingRobot @Ambr0se bitsiespider Straydog RozeyBear Donburi xarazura stormbringer15 Drac-avian_Icicles CrimsonRose maelifica PukingFerrets anne216 Artemysterious KilljoyLights TheLonelyGod

Heyo! I've kind of fallen off of this site but I currently have the batch of food themed monsters for sale on my DA
316b787cea2ece1a85a50b32acb21d6b-dcl3me5

But primarily I am pinging the remaining people on the pinglist to let them know I won't be selling more on here, but that I have added the Pygmy Monster base to the main post of this shop. If you didn't get an adopt from me but still want to make a villager of your own design, feel free to check the main post and use the base there. Thank you all for your interest in my species!
she/her, 23, aroace. Find me as Karmalarma everywhere!
❤~❤~❤
2 Jun 2018, 10:53 pm
in [LF] CC Hopcorn [H] Other Rare Feast pets (go to post)
Neglected last month's feast so I missed out on a cute pink bun. I've got several rare-color past feast pets and I'd like to trade one-for-one. Gender doesn't matter!

What I have:
Hallow's Eve Gummi Otter (Male)
Chocolate Pancake of the Sea (Male or Female)
Crunchy Roll Red Panda (Female)
Spumoni Two-Scoop Sloth (Male or Female)
❤~❤~❤
18 Apr 2018, 10:20 pm
in Free Candy (For lowering the Feast averages) (go to post)
Ah I finally ran out. nvn; But if anyone else wants to help out, feel free to use this thread!
❤~❤~❤
13 Apr 2018, 3:32 pm
in Dead thread. No posting (go to post)
Oof yeah that tablet is one of the tinier ones you can get that isn't just for handwriting. However, It is a Wacom so you can be sure that customer returns will be reliable and that you can find replacement for things like the pen and cord if you need to.

For art programs, others have mentioned plenty of free programs. But if you want paid programs, I personally highly recommend Clip Studio Paint. It has the ease of use of Paint Tool Sai but with the power and versatility of Photoshop. There is also a cheaper version if you don't require the more advanced tools (like the animation software) and you can try a free trial of it to be sure you like it before paying for it. However, since you are new to digital art, you will probably need to learn how digital art works in general, so I recommend becoming familiar with a free program first so that you can teach yourself about layers, overlay and multiply effects for shading and highlights, digital inking, and ect.
❤~❤~❤
11 Apr 2018, 3:24 pm
Oh pfff wait I get it. It's letting me do certain ones, so it must be referring to the inventory space of the person on the other side of the trade.
UmbreonTheSnekQueen
Little_World
Thatgreengal62
Please make sure you have enough space in your inventories for the number of candies you've asked for~
❤~❤~❤
11 Apr 2018, 3:20 pm
=w= Furvilla pls... I got my inventory cleaned out enough that it's only half full now, yet after accepting a couple of empty trades it now says I have insufficient inventory space to accept other empty trades.

The candy will still be delivered! Just expect a bit of a wait until this resolves itself. I've still got a few hundred candies left even outside of the trades.
❤~❤~❤
11 Apr 2018, 2:50 pm
nwn; Oops! In withdrawing all my candy, it looks like I can't finish trades even if they're empty because it says I don't have the inventory space. So don't worry! I'll still send the trades. You just might have to wait a little bit before I can finalize them for you to get the candy.
❤~❤~❤
11 Apr 2018, 2:37 pm
Drac-avian_Icicles
The Halloween candies do not expire while left in the Halloween stash. :> If you didn't convert all your candies before the event ended, you can find them here http://www.furvilla.com/halloween/stash
❤~❤~❤
11 Apr 2018, 2:07 pm
So seeing as I still have over 6000 Halloween candies and the top tier minipet prize this month is a little higher than usual for just the first third of the month, I thought I'd help with averaging things out about.

For those who don't know, the tiers for the Feast minipets are weighed by the average Feast Points of the total participants. So if you have a ton of villagers with a single Feast Point each, it brings the number down rather than raising it.

I'm giving away candy to anyone who asks, up to the total number of villagers they have. Please don't ask me for candy just to advance your standing in the ranking. This is to help make the minipets a little more attainable, not just give people a boost ahead.

So! Just reply to this post with the number of villagers you have that are unfed and I will send you that much candy. :>
❤~❤~❤
9 Apr 2018, 7:22 pm
in How long have you waited for your Certified badge? (go to post)
I earned the Certified Furvilla Fan log-in streak reward in mid November last year. At one point I inquired about whether correcting my address had delayed the delivery, a few weeks after that, and was informed that no, they were just waiting for more to be printed. Sooo subtracting the actual days required to get the streak, I've been waiting 138 days.

I figured complaining again wouldn't do much, but I remembered there used to be a couple threads with people talking about waiting two months for delivery and so on. So I thought it'd just be fun to ask and see: How long have you been waiting for your badge reward?
❤~❤~❤
3 Mar 2018, 8:11 pm
in Trading: Magic Husky Sticker (go to post)
I bought the mystery bag of mystery and it had a Magic Husky Sticker. Which. Admittedly my interest in is absolutely nil ffft.
But hey, it's typically a 1000 FD item, so some people must like it. So I figured I'd see if anybody's got anything good to trade for it. For ideas, see my wishlist on my profile, or just offers of FD 250 or above. I'll leave this thread up a while and decide after/if I get a few good offers.
❤~❤~❤
7 Feb 2018, 7:47 pm
in [H] SR FD/Feast Pets [W] SR Kitterpillar (go to post)
'Nother bump!
❤~❤~❤
4 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm
Next day bump!
❤~❤~❤
4 Feb 2018, 3:53 am
Dubstep
Replied to your trade! Thank you~
❤~❤~❤
3 Feb 2018, 1:16 pm
Bump!
❤~❤~❤
2 Feb 2018, 3:27 pm (Edited 4 Feb 2018, 12:18 pm)
So! I bought my FD pet boxes for this month and didn't get very lucky with the ones I wanted, but I have some other SR's lying around I thought I'd try offering. I'm willing to do one SR pet and a couple of non-rares if that's what someone wants to do.

Please note I only want the Stardust Kitterpillar, no other rarity tiers or Platyfae.

I have to offer:

FD Pets-
SR Snow Day Sweater Pom (your choice of male or female)
Many Common Festive Sweater Poms
Many Common Mini Moos
Some Common Topaz Felilidaes
Some Common White Honduran Flying Fox Batpacas
2 Uncommon Flying Fox Batpacas (both female)

Event Pets-
SR First Mate Pirate Monkey from the 2017 Ocean Dome event
Uncommon Grey Wolf Cub from 2017 Ocean Dome event
All 2017 Halloween Event Pets

Feast Pets-
All types of two scoop sloth, including SR Banana Split
All types of Yummi Gummi Otter, including SR Friendly
Common, Uncommon, and Rare Pancakes of the Sea

And for good measure, I have all of the 2017 Halloween event magical plushes if someone missed out on those and is interested in any of them.

EDIT: Got the Opulent Peacock! Just need the Kittypillar now~
❤~❤~❤
27 Jan 2018, 2:55 am
anne216
There will be! But I need to finish my current commission work first and draw a new base. So it'll be a bit a bit of a wait, but they'll get made. :>
❤~❤~❤
7 Jan 2018, 1:24 pm
in looking for breeder FD pets! (go to post)
I can breed your Pom if you want. Got a SR male. c:
❤~❤~❤
6 Jan 2018, 8:53 pm
in Evolution is Smashing (go to post)
To think the show never got around to the backstory of Nigel's home planet. Tsk tsk.
❤~❤~❤
5 Jan 2018, 11:18 pm
in Chester's Hat (go to post)
I tried carving the pumpkin and it told me the event ended but also took me to this! I didn't realize the stash still existed but looks like I've got 6000+ candy pieces to take out and eat one at a time because I never emptied it before the event ended. Also over 70 barbed wire bats in bat purgatory.
❤~❤~❤
5 Jan 2018, 10:45 pm
in Chester's Hat (go to post)
Sooo Chester's Hat just popped up in Wandering Monsters IV. I killed it and got a pumpkin, a Halloween candy, and a Jack-o-Lantern. Dunno if it's supposed to still be jumping around doing that (especially since all my pumpkin seeds and guts vanished after the Halloween event ended and never came back) so just thought I'd mention it!
❤~❤~❤
5 Jan 2018, 9:55 pm
UPDATE!
A few things to update on this one!

First off, thank you everyone for your votes! They've stopped coming in so I've checked for the winners and we had a fourway tie for second place. ovo; So! I used wheeldecide to choose between those for the secondary theme. So the two themes for the upcoming monster batches will be:

Food
and
Angels/Light and Demons/Dark

Second, I am currently using a separate computer as my laptop seems to have gone kerput. This may possibly mean either using an entirely new base for the monsters as I no longer have access to the old one and would need to draw a new one from scratch, or the shading will just be different if I choose to trace over the linework of the old one.

And finally, seeing people talk about the Recycle Shop species reminded me! I wasn't around for that contest (not that it looks like the winning species will be known for a long time anyway) but I really like the idea of Pygmy Monsters being more widespread on the site, so I've been considering creating three Basic Monster painties anyone can use for free if they can't afford an adopt from me but still want to play with the species, and possibly making an uncolored base available as well for people to color to make their own monster villagers. The species is still an open species so anyone is allowed to make one, but some base art might help those who have trouble with drawing them themselves. I've made bases for the species in the past, but they're not quite correctly proportioned to use as Villager art. Hopefully people like the idea!

This has been a long update so I probably won't update again until I have more monsters up for sale, but thanks for following along with my little shop~

YuuriKatsuki shadwuff Sandfall Jyoustar MeloNeko Sassibirb Velociraptor CyanSapphire Magnolia Laz Omelette LovingRobot Ambr0se bitsiespider Straydog RozeyBear Donburi xarazura stormbringer15 Drac-avian_Icicles
❤~❤~❤
2 Jan 2018, 12:35 am
UPDATE!

I haven't updated the shop in a while so I plan to make a new batch of monsters soon! Since there is already some interest in the monsters, I thought this time it would be fun to have a vote for what theme I should follow for this batch! If you'd like to vote, please answer the poll found HERE with your top three favorite options! I will probably do more than one of the themes, so I'll be looking at the ones people like the most! Thanks for your feedback~

YuuriKatsuki shadwuff Sandfall Jyoustar MeloNeko Sassibirb Velociraptor CyanSapphire Magnolia Laz Omelette LovingRobot Ambr0se bitsiespider Straydog RozeyBear Donburi xarazura stormbringer15 Drac-avian_Icicles
❤~❤~❤
31 Dec 2017, 9:16 pm
in New Year's Resolutions? (go to post)
1: Start my Patreon (and regularly produce content for it)
2: Work on my larger projects like my comic and VN
3: Find some form of exercise I can do regularly that doesn't suck
4: Improve my animation skills
5: Improve my commission schedule so I can finish stuff more efficiently (and stick to it)
❤~❤~❤
31 Dec 2017, 6:12 pm
Blues
Yep, they're still available! Just send the FD and I'll message you with the unwatermarked pic~
❤~❤~❤