Evangeline's Recent Posts

8 Apr 2020, 3:52 pm
in .•.✿°•∘ Pucking Around ∘•°✿.•. (Slots Full!) (go to post)
Maybe bases for some adopts so they can be a flat price, then for uniques auctions. When it comes to customs maybe give options for either with bases being cheaper and uniques more maybe?
Warning Please have patience. I can be slow answering thanks to my little one always wanting to play. ^-^

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
8 Apr 2020, 3:24 pm
Please please ping me when you do! I am so excited! I was sad I didn't get one in the past, so will have to keep an eye out in the future. ><
Warning Please have patience. I can be slow answering thanks to my little one always wanting to play. ^-^

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
8 Apr 2020, 3:48 am
Hey hope you are doing good, ^-^ I have a question if that is ok? This doesn't have to do with your current slots, but I was curious will you ever open custom slots for your species Wemble?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
20 Mar 2020, 9:53 pm
in custom collab painties » (OPEN) (go to post)
Just seeing how everything is going?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
19 Mar 2020, 8:53 pm
in ☆☆ KaiSkelyx's Art Shop (temporarily closed) ☆☆ (go to post)
If you ever open for Flightrising ping me your art is cute!

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
19 Mar 2020, 8:43 pm
He looks amazing thank you so so much! Do I credit your deviant art? Or do you have another preferred place?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
10 Mar 2020, 4:20 pm
Sweet he needs some love can you do a fullbody of him in this hoodie https://i.imgur.com/hqW9QoZ.jpg ((Hood down)) with pants like this https://i.imgur.com/b7yECty.jpg

Expression: Grumpy ((He can't help it he always looks grumpy))
Pose: https://i.imgur.com/aPwNu4U.jpg
Things to know: His ears, tail, and nails are made of ecto so are slightly transparent.

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
10 Mar 2020, 1:20 am
I can't decide between two characters do either of these two catch your interest?

https://toyhou.se/5471692.lush

https://toyhou.se/4819762.necolis#16235998

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Mar 2020, 9:28 pm
Can I claim it, please? Will post which character in a bit if that is ok?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Mar 2020, 9:25 pm
Do you happen to have any slots left?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
18 Feb 2020, 4:13 pm
in Artblock Base Adopts! (CLOSED) (go to post)
Base six please ^-^ Sending now!

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
14 Feb 2020, 4:58 pm
I am super sorry I just noticed you pinged me.

Lol I messed up when I gave the prompt I meant to put jester or if I can get it based off this guy https://toyhou.se/5044157.t-c-h-tantrum-c-horror-

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
12 Feb 2020, 1:16 am
Can I get a custom based on 6? Theme jester?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
4 Feb 2020, 12:59 am (Edited 4 Feb 2020, 1:04 am)
in free practice sketches [closed] (go to post)
Anyone here maybe?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
11 Jan 2020, 2:30 pm
Thank you so much! Oo that sounds awesome! I love pokemon XD Did I do the trade right? I sent half to you and the other half to the other artist? Either way, accepted ^-^ If i need to cancel the other one and send it to you just let me know :D

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
10 Jan 2020, 3:01 pm
That is fine with me! Thank you so much. The basic idea is maybe them juggling things together. Possibly weapons, and Jaster's bombs. Another idea is maybe Oz dodging as Jaster throws things at him.

Whichever is easier. Preferred separate interacting. Cause eventually I would like to make them into painties, but if together is easier that is fine too. ^-^ If together maybe something like this? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/17/79/f81779ae3ea820fa15863d2e3540dbc0.jpg Whichever yall prefer thank you so much!!

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
10 Jan 2020, 11:06 am
Thank you so much! Edited as you ask, but when it comes to Lush and Oz the poses are just a general idea anything similar in idea would be awesome. ^-^ Sorry about that! I completely understand my memory isn't all that great.

I tried to find a picture of what I wanted for Jaster and Oz, but can't seem to find any that had two people, and not a single person or more than two. sorry.

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 10:11 pm (Edited 10 Jan 2020, 11:01 am)
That would be perfect! So no worries ^-^ Would it be ok if I claim a slot for two for fc?

So I have four characters to choose from if that is ok?

Firefly Is a glass naga skeleton, but most of his skeleton is covered by clothes. Artistic freedom

Lush glass naga skeleton this? pose wise. Up to you if his tongue is sticking out or not. Possibly something like this?

Oz is a skeleton that wears wrappings.. Possibly something like this Basic idea is he is holding a book and looking like he is about to use magic

Jaster is a showman skeleton. Artistic freedom

Unless you choose Oz, and Jaster is there any way ya'll could do pieces, where it looks like they're, are interacting? either artist freedom. They are frenemies so sometimes they can be nice other times they are trying to hurt each other. Or them juggling? Possibly knives, and the bombs Jaster has in his first ref?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 9:25 pm
Is there any chances that ya'll do skeletons?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 6:04 pm
in Lf Skeleton art (go to post)
TaurnSyn Thank you so so much! https://i.imgur.com/ldblDq5.jpg The mouth is like the blue tongue ref, but if you decide to do his tongue it is long and thin like the red tongue ref, but split like the blue tongue ref, please. ^-^

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 4:44 pm
TaurnSyn Those sound great to me ^-^ I will send a trade over! Thank you!

Can I ask one thing please? On Lush, if I can find good refs would you be up to drawing him with a mouth possible tongue if you are up to it?

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 12:16 am
in PWYW Pokefusion Art! (Closed For a Bit) (go to post)
Thank you so much!! I can't resist the idea of mermaids especially if they are mixed with vulpix they are my favorite pokemon lol

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Jan 2020, 12:14 am
Azelfion I will def keep you in mind. Right now we are saving up for bills, but if we end up with extra I will most likely contact you

TaurnSyn Your style is cute. ^-^ I can offer 150k to 200k fc for each of the ones you want to do. :D Just let me know who and I can send a trade.

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
8 Jan 2020, 7:46 pm
Bump

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
7 Jan 2020, 4:42 pm
Bump

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran