Weirdmageddon's Recent Posts

5 Sep 2020, 9:30 am
in Free event stuff! <3 (go to post)
Thank you so much! <3
f2u___mouth__1_by_loli_reshi-dba9not.png
5 Sep 2020, 9:21 am
in Free event stuff! <3 (go to post)
Can I please have a Starfish Armour from the shop if it's okay? ;ww; Thank you for being so generous <3
12 Apr 2020, 11:21 am (Edited 12 Apr 2020, 11:26 am)
in Trading QP festival SR crafts for feathers (go to post)
Drake_Valos If you get another Rainbow Jade Serpent's Idol I'd love to exchange feathers for it :'D
26 Mar 2020, 7:55 am
in What's a good build for the Serpent Battleground? (go to post)
I've been using msjanny build as seen here:

unknown.png
except with a Steel Battle Moo instead of a better one. It works fine for me :'D I beat the serpent every time, it just takes a little while.
19 Dec 2019, 4:30 am
in December new items thread (go to post)
Gosh that cute cow reminds me of Annabelle from the Anabelle's Wish movie <3 Really also looking forward to that aurora snake, bat and the white kitsune ahhh~
19 Dec 2019, 4:26 am (Edited 19 Dec 2019, 4:26 am)
in I know the serpent festival isn't for 2 months but (go to post)
I've been getting ready all year by shoving excess minipets and equipment into storage. I bet when the Snowpets arrive it's going to be cramped in there though x3
30 Aug 2019, 5:37 am (Edited 30 Aug 2019, 7:02 am)
in OD Event Trading Hub (go to post)
Need:

6 Seaweed
65 Wood Planks

Have:

170 Tub of Paste
40 Roll of Tape
50 Neatly Piled Fabrics
20 The Tiniest Beach

1 Ocean Dreams Leodon Stone
2 Ocean Dreams Shark Stone
1 Ocean Dreams Manokit Stone
28 Aug 2019, 7:17 am
in Free Event Items! (Use My Plunder Points) (go to post)
Can I please have some wood planks if you have any? <3 I'm really missing those and I need a ton for the last upgrade >nn<'
28 Aug 2019, 4:53 am
in How many Plunder Points do you have? (go to post)
107 adventure wheels made, 4 loot sacks found, have whale boat and working on upgrading (so only materials from wheels) and I currently have 833 plunder points :'D I'm feeling pretty good about this event~
26 Aug 2019, 10:45 am
in Free Event Items! (Use My Plunder Points) (go to post)
Can I have some seaweed please? ;uu;
19 Aug 2019, 4:56 am
in August new items thread (go to post)
Kiwi it's not your fault FV doesn't seem to commission as many painted villager species/costumes as before <3 You make what they commission you for, which has been stickers as far as we've seen. You do an amazing job, please take care of yourself ;ww;
18 Aug 2019, 11:53 am (Edited 18 Aug 2019, 11:53 am)
The chibis look super cute! <3 But I echo others too, are we ever getting the villager art again? I miss costumes being released for various species and I miss kiwiggles beautiful painted style OTL
1 Aug 2019, 2:37 pm
HARPY EAGLES AHHH <3
25 Jul 2019, 6:50 am
in Giveaway 2 Lion Warrior Costumes Winners (go to post)
I'd love to enter please, thank you for the chance! ;ww;
24 Jul 2019, 6:33 am
in It's not that simple. (go to post)
Honestly, the only way to make Warrior more appealing to those who do not understand it, or feel it is too hard is to guide them through it. Have a tutorial field or something where the player can understand what all stats are and certain effects do during a battle with a dummy or something.

And then after the player has a mild grasp on what means what, let them practice in simpler fields WITH GOOD REWARDS DROPPING. Like I can't stress this enough, STOP gating the useful and strong items behind unwinnable fields for newcomers. Let them work their way up and let them have good material/weapon drops so they can actually work their way up the ladder and craft/smith/etc things. Some crafted items require so many materials that I really don't see why the material cannot drop in simpler fields...

It doesn't matter if someone is a veteran or a newcomer, everyone should have a chance to enjoy the career. Cater to the newcomers and adjust the lower levels so it actually feels REWARDING AND USEFUL doing them for those that cannot literally progress without them. Let them have drops that are useful and let them also have a chance to get event equipment from those fields. Even if the equipment are gated behind a level to use, it can actually encourage players to keep playing if they get useful things.
23 Jul 2019, 5:23 am
in It's not that simple. (go to post)
First thing, THANK YOU for saying that AH is being worked on Wisteria! The silence about that broken career has had me really despairing. I'm intent on not breeding any of my animals until AH is fixed, I don't wanna keep wasting my animals breeding charges, especially not the rare old FDE I have... Communication goes a long way to keep users interested and their hopes high for the site <3

The Doctor career idea sounds interesting, and I must say, I wouldn't mind a subscription option if it means getting the sites broken parts fixed sooner. Like, it would be neat to get a FDE pet as a reward depending on your tier, but definitely nothing exclusive! I think a Patreon-ish thing could help the owners and admins think about what is good for the users and site (plus more community-admin discussions like this!) and not fret about the money part.

I realize Warrior career is your area of expertise Wisteria, but I think it would be smart to NOT release any big Warrior things until other parts of the game are playable. The focus on Warrior career is making a lot of people who invest and enjoy other careers of the game sad and upset. Fix the rest of the game before you beef up one part of it. This is coming from someone who enjoys the Warrior career too ;ww;
6 Jun 2019, 6:12 am (Edited 6 Jun 2019, 5:55 pm)
in OFB Festival Item Trade Thread (go to post)
Have:
4637-blackstone-plate-armour.png x2 4640-leons-frosted-glaive.png
4657-maul.png x2 4639-thatchers-earthen-moss-plate.png 4641-glaive-of-endless-light.png
4702-magic-bard-goat-sticker.png x2 4690-magic-barbarian-bear-sticker.png

Seeking:
4656-lightning-maul.png
31 May 2019, 4:17 am
in Free Stuff (Including Event items) (go to post)
Could I please have a Maul weapon or Frost Claws/Earthen Claws/Lightning Claws? ;uu;
26 Feb 2019, 10:04 am
in Farewell ^-^ (go to post)
May I please have the Moonlit Wuff? ;uu;
8 Feb 2019, 3:23 am
in Owl Feather Rarity? (go to post)
I found 2 feathers over the entire time and no weapon drops OTL The drop rates seem even worse than the old warrior events (wolves etc)
5 Feb 2019, 4:03 am
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
James Perfect~ I just sent the male!
5 Feb 2019, 3:31 am
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
I have a male Lunar Pig and need a female one ;uu;
1 Jan 2019, 5:19 am
in New Year Ferret Trading Post (go to post)
bandycam I got an extra female. I'll send a trade :'D
18 Dec 2018, 4:41 pm
in Giving Away Fairies! (OPEN) (go to post)
I'd love any mistletoe or star fairy ;uu; thank you so much for doing this! <3
2 Nov 2018, 4:29 am
in Is this a new event? (go to post)
I must say I LOVE this exploration event! Including the warriors from the event battleground for small appearances in the exploration career makes so much sense. After all the explorers are searching the dark woods too, the warriors aren't the only ones in there!

It's a genius idea. kudos to whoever created it! <3 Makes the event so much more cohesive imo