MoonskarShade's Recent Posts

27 Oct 2017, 7:56 pm
in 500 FD to make a hallowed potion (go to post)
If there's people willing to trade that FD to people asking, then they're out there. Might be a little harder, but it's not impossible. Might take more than one trade.
27 Oct 2017, 7:44 pm
cute said:

I get why a lot of users don't like this, but it makes every minipet obtainable if you missed an opportunity before.

What if they have the event pets come back next year? Meaning if you spent money on this potion it would feel like a waste when you get another chance at the pet for basically free during an event.

Also, I feel like this should have been a FD Emporium item not an event item. Kinda feels wrong having gone through a really broken event and have one of the items be something you have to pay real money for. :/

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be bringing back the SAME pets. Those event pets were exclusive to THAT event in THAT year. The event itself will come back, but I'm pretty sure the minipets will not.

That's why I said "if".

Oh boy, if they did make event pets return, people will be angry.

Haha, yea they would. Way too redundant, though. There's no way they'd do that.
27 Oct 2017, 7:40 pm
I think it'd be better to have a FC version, Not cheap, mind you.

I mean... People can trade their FC for FD in the forums to people who are willing... so.....
27 Oct 2017, 6:40 pm
I'm really glad I don't take this site as seriously as you people. You don't even get a reward for minipet collecting or whatever. They're just tiny static images that don't even have much effect on gameplay anyway. lmao

^ SAME
27 Oct 2017, 6:38 pm
I was bummed when I heard this, because I wasted a shit ton of money on FD and I have about 1k left. This would literally only get me a common to a uncommon.. I'm sorry, what? FV, I love you, and I bought the FD because I enjoy this game, but this isn't... good.
I've decided to pass on this, but I just really hope that they figure something out regarding all of this drama, because everyones just going to get more restless and ticked off.

Idk.. Or people could just... not bother spending the money and just do it the old fashioned way? I would only really look at using these potions for my non-breedable pets just to put it in my menag. But if I don't have the $5-10 to spend on the potion, then oh well. It's just something I play in my free-time. It'd be fun to fill my menag, but it's not something I need to do. It doesn't get me anything.
27 Oct 2017, 6:36 pm
Honestly, for those that WANT to work for their goals, just dont buy it. Easy as that. If people want to spend the money to upgrade one of their pets (Or the FC equivalent if it goes on the market that way), that's THEIR choice. But really, this whole "It makes my SRs worthless" is so... confusing to me. Minipets aren't worth ANYTHING outside of the site (you can't sell any FV items for real money)... so... why are you so upset over virtual currency? I guess it just baffles me. I just play/collect in my free time because it's something to do. If I don't want to spend my real money on it, then I won't. No skin off my back.
27 Oct 2017, 6:24 pm
cute said:

I get why a lot of users don't like this, but it makes every minipet obtainable if you missed an opportunity before.

What if they have the event pets come back next year? Meaning if you spent money on this potion it would feel like a waste when you get another chance at the pet for basically free during an event.

Also, I feel like this should have been a FD Emporium item not an event item. Kinda feels wrong having gone through a really broken event and have one of the items be something you have to pay real money for. :/

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be bringing back the SAME pets. Those event pets were exclusive to THAT event in THAT year. The event itself will come back, but I'm pretty sure the minipets will not.
27 Oct 2017, 6:21 pm
ERHM? I made a potion for my bf as a present to get him a galactic echidna (dream pet of his) and it's sterile?!?! Those are supposed to be unlimited. FV WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US THAT PART. he was planning to use it as a stud too (and help me out) oh my god. fv that was very important why did you not state that.

what was that about worthless srs? only bred ones will be worth anything outside changing box and event lmao rip. changed pets can't ever breed.

It's not supposed to. I'd suggest him putting in a bug report so they can keep track of who it's doing that to. Cuz I know they're trying to fix it.
27 Oct 2017, 6:20 pm
MoonskarShade

To be fair, most users were speaking from a place of not knowing that the potion also causes sterility.

It's not supposed to. They're trying to fix it.
27 Oct 2017, 6:19 pm
Aelys said:
Apparently (from a couple of comments on the news post) this also makes the pets sterile?

NVM it is apparently a bug.

Yea, I heard they're working to fix it. I'd suggest anyone that it's happened to to put in a bug report so they can right the problem after they fix the initial bug.
27 Oct 2017, 6:15 pm
PTW what? Those people who can afford to make the potions can sell the potions for FC if they choose. It's not going to destroy AH if they're not going to be made that often. But at the same time, it gives users with sterile pets that want to try and complete their menag (which has NO REWARD, so ptw is a bit of a stretch) an actual chance.

If you're so obsessed with the site that you feel that you HAVE to do something with it and then call it shit because it's not made free or SUPER cheap, then maybe you should step away for a few days and re-evaluate. If you don't want to spend money on the site, then don't. But don't make your goals that you set for the site some stupid reason why you decide to be an asshole to those running it. Be glad they're giving ANY way to be able to get those SRs that aren't breedable anymore.
25 Oct 2017, 12:27 am
in Event Pet Gender Swaps (go to post)
answrs
On it
25 Oct 2017, 12:23 am
answrs
I've got a few of the ones you need if you're interested.
25 Oct 2017, 12:21 am (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 12:36 am)
Needing opposite genders of the following if you or anyone else is interested:

Pumpkin Magic Ratty (Male)
20 Oct 2017, 6:05 am
in Furry Pet Peeves (go to post)
When furries talk like they're 5... good example would be my ex (dodged a MAJOR bullet), who uses basically "baby talk" when he's talking to anyone, because he thinks it's cute. The man's 31..

Also people who make their own species, but have absolutely ZERO lore behind it. Like, they literally just say that it's a new species just for the attention, but if you ask them ANYTHING about where it came from or anything about it, they can't tell you shit. My ex is another example of this... It was like he made it his mission to do everything he could that hit my peeves.
20 Oct 2017, 5:48 am
in Your Fursuit "Crush(es)"? (go to post)
I need to suit around in my BeeCat suit more often... maybe one day I'll be someone's fursuit crush... =(
20 Oct 2017, 5:31 am
in How much are my villagers worth? (go to post)
Depends on what you're selling them for. You're not allowed to sell villagers for real money, only the painties if they have one. You can only sell villagers for in game currency, or if you're off-site trading, you can only trade them for something that can't be converted into real money.
14 Oct 2017, 4:53 pm
in Pumpkin? (go to post)
Keep in mind, the event and all it's features havn't even been released yet. There could be changes still made when the event is released. Let's not assume and get things stuck in our heads.
11 Oct 2017, 5:00 am
in Furvilla community (go to post)
Most of the toxicity consisted of the players who couldn't follow the rules and were assholes to the mods and admins when the rules were enforced. They wanted to do whatever they wanted without consequences, and when they were told no, they found any reason they could to treat the staff like crap.
14 Jul 2017, 10:18 pm
in Got my STL Awards!!! (go to post)
llZoeyll
If you want to complain so much about free items you didn't have already, maybe you could ask the Admins to take them back.
14 Jul 2017, 5:35 pm
in This game is boring (go to post)
Furvilla just really needs some damn minigames. Give me something skill-based, not RNG based. Please... Please?

I'm sure they would LOVE to put some minigames on the site. I've seen the mods talk about it before. But the problem is that coding games is expensive, new art is expensive, coding the game into the site is expensive.
13 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm (Edited 13 Jul 2017, 6:36 pm)
MoonskarShade

There is a thing called "costumer satisfaction", if one like the game, he/she/it will be willing to pay as long as the content cater to one's taste

Yeah sure people whine about this site being "too greedy" but have you ever step back and think about how expensive USD to other countries? (Me for example is $1=₱50, that's 2 hamburgers worth, so I have to sacrifice 20 hamburgers worth to buy 500 FD, which FYI I did)

And how inexpensive do people think running a site like this is? Every time they have to change something, it costs them more money. Instead of people bitching, it would be far more valuable to actually give them something to work with. Stating "this sucks." doesn't help them. Stating "This is too hard! Make it easier!" doesn't help them. That's all I see around here.
13 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm
FV didn't even do anything to celebrate it's own 1st anniversary.

Their 1st Anniversary is in December, yo... Start of Beta doesn't count. It's the start of their full public launch that counts.
13 Jul 2017, 6:25 pm
A trend I've noticed when it comes to users here is that they seem to think that new crap is free to create, and expect this site to create EVERYTHING they want, but they're not willing to put any money towards the site for them to be able to do that. No, this doesn't have the start that NeoPets did. But Neopets was the first site of its kind back then. I'm under the impression that they had a huge team already shucking money out left and right to develop it before even mentioning that it was going to be a thing.

You all complain about spending money to do things on this site, but how the hell do you think they're going to run this site? If the users aren't willing to contribute, then they can't really do much, now can they? The more negative BS some of you guys spread everywhere, the less and less this site is going to be able to do. I've even seen "Why don't they start a gofundme for donations?" WHY? Because if its own users aren't even willing to help, why would they? So before you start bitching about it, think. I've seen hardly ANY actual constructive criticism, and just see all out attacks at the staff against what they're even TRYING to do for you ungrateful furries.

"OMG, This is a money grab! They're so greedy!" No! They're trying to find a way to afford to give you guys new shit! THINK! NOTHING is EVER good enough for you, is it? You have to tear down anything and anyone that ever tries to give you anything because it's not to your sparkling standards. Stars forbid they dont just finally say "You know what? You guys are a bunch of ungrateful fucks." and shut it down.

SHOW SOME DAMN SUPPORT!
26 Jan 2017, 12:18 pm
in Plush collector question! (go to post)
Idk, I'd still do the quest. If it turns out to be a plushie you already have in your Toybox or you dont want, you can just put it in your Stall and sell it for FC