snafflewyrm's Recent Posts

22 Nov 2019, 11:59 am
in The Questing Guild (go to post)
WildPhoenix
Please don't stress, I'm the one that asking for favours! That'd be great, please send me a trade :)
21 Nov 2019, 11:44 am
in Let's work together for quest shards! (go to post)
Dragonsrus VoidDancer
I need to farm for DMM battle drops, so I hopped over to DMM. Silver concoction recipes and Monster Tooth Knife Schema are in my stall now, I'll try and keep them stocked up!
20 Nov 2019, 9:49 pm
Dragonsrus
Added you to the pinglist! Don't worry about chatting in the thread, talking about quests is pretty useful, since there are still some mysteries about them. And I'm glad I rewrote the minipet post a little, hopefully it's clearer now.

WildPhoenix
Would it be possible to buy some medicine recipes directly from you? I'm looking to buy 25 of each of the five medicine recipes, or however many are stocking in the shop when you visit it. I'm happy to pay 150 FC per recipe, if that makes adding up the price simpler!
20 Nov 2019, 1:09 pm
Dragonsrus
The day I get asked for a super rare minipet, I will quit I swear to god
20 Nov 2019, 1:04 pm
Dragonsrus
That might be the case! I know I definitely have been asked for rares since the quest were updated, I don't remember if that was the case when I was level 8 though, I wish I knew a little more about the cutoffs for these things :/
20 Nov 2019, 12:45 pm
Dragonsrus
Instead of coding up the pictures in the thread, I just linked to the Minipet Guide. It has a visual list of all the village minpets, and you can click on each image through to their item museum listing. Basically anything up to the plantanimals section is needed for quests, although I've never had a quest ask me for a super rare.

I'll edit the section on minipets to make it more clear that the guide has a visual list.
20 Nov 2019, 12:22 pm (Edited 20 Nov 2019, 12:28 pm)
WildPhoenix
Added you, thankyou!

There's a few items that are getting a little pricey, I just forfeited a quest because I don't want to pay 2495 for a Tusk Sword Schema XD

These items are: Tusk Sword Schema and Frozen Bone Shield Schema (from Frozen Armaments), and Bear Morphing Potion Recipe (from Polar Potions).

The two battleground drops from TEP that are most in demand are the Frosted Token and the Mammoth Tusk. They can be found in any of the five battlegrounds from your village, Foothills, Ranges, Frozen Wastes, Frost Caves, or Mountain's Peak - but they will drop most reguarly from the highest level, Mountain's Peak.

Dragonsrus - ah, whoops, I didn't read what you wrote properly. Good advice for blacksmith and animal handler careers!

Drops from Wandering Monsters 1 and 2 are indeed very popular with questers, particularly Wooden Hammers, Wooden Scythes, and Basic Robes right now.

Not Worn Sash and Worn Hood so much at the moment, because the Furvilla's Finest Trash bag you can get from exploring has those items inside.

Thanks for wanting to help out, hopefully I didn't throw too much information at you!
20 Nov 2019, 11:13 am
StrayChowChow
Whoo, thankyou! I went and checked the TEP items, and it looks like Frozen Containers are only available for FD, so they could use a refill :)
20 Nov 2019, 11:03 am
StrayChowChow
Would you be okay with being added to the pinglist in The Questing Guild? I'm keeping a list of players from different villages who people can ping when items run out/get super expensive :)
20 Nov 2019, 10:56 am
Honey_Twist_
No problem, a lot of people get confused on that one. You can also buy Bronze Ring Templates from the recycler, those appear in quests fairly often, and I totally forgot where they were and was trying to farm the battlegrounds for them -_-
20 Nov 2019, 10:51 am
Honey_Twist_
Hammer handles can be bought from the recycler for 30 Furgems :)
19 Nov 2019, 10:11 pm
rains VoidDancer
The cheaper Grungy Wooden Shields have run out and they're up to 1000 FC in the stalls, if you could stock some more that would be great!
19 Nov 2019, 5:32 am
Qwixzy
Oh, whoops, I thought I did reply to this XP Thankyou for the offer!
18 Nov 2019, 10:06 pm (Edited 18 Nov 2019, 10:07 pm)
in Need Stall Gone! (go to post)
envyofthenight
Would you be willing to sell all your brown shadows for 2k each?
18 Nov 2019, 1:28 pm
tsvi
Thankyou, added you! :D
18 Nov 2019, 1:17 pm
VoidDancer
Awesome, thankyou!
18 Nov 2019, 1:12 pm
rains
Oh, sweet! Thanks :)
18 Nov 2019, 11:40 am
Dragonsrus
I've got three doctors now and that's helping a lot. Take it easy if you're starting to feel burnout, that sort of thing can really kill any fun with the site!

I'll wait and put you down to TEP when you move, thanks for helping out!
18 Nov 2019, 11:30 am
Growlithe
Sounds great, thankyou!!
18 Nov 2019, 10:11 am
rains
Thankyou :) Added!

Would it be possible to stock some more Steel Sword Schemas (lowest listing is 6k) and some Chainmail blueprints (lowest listing is 30k)?
18 Nov 2019, 2:22 am (Edited 18 Nov 2019, 1:27 pm)
TheLonelyGod Qwixzy
Hello! Sorry to ping you to an unfamiliar thread! I'm looking to buy some DMM recipes in bulk for quests, I was hoping I could buy some through you?

Edit: Got what I needed, thankyou and sorry to bother!

I am looking for these for 1000 FC each:
5 x Slime Shield Schema
5 x Monster Claw Axe Schema

These recipes for 150 FC each:
25 x Plasma Drink Recipe
25 x Silver Concoction Recipe
25 x Spider Eye Solution Recipe
25 x Sun Salve Recipe
25 x Lunar Salve Recipe

And these recipes for 1000 FC each
10 x HP Potion Recipe
10 x Bat Morphing Potion Recipe
10 x Canine Morphing Potion Recipe
10 x Corvid Morphing Potion Recipe
10 x Raptor Morphing Potion Recipe
10 x Skunk Morphing Potion Recipe
10 x Mini HP Potion Recipe

And these recipes at 700 each:
4 x Beast Pattern Book
4 x Spooky Pattern Book

I'm happy to buy more of each, but I wanted to keep it to what would stock in the shops easily!

Thankyou for your time :)

Growlithe
Would you also be available to help me out?
18 Nov 2019, 12:45 am
in FD/limited/food minipet shop (+800) UPDATED&OPEN! (go to post)
FloWolF
Would you be interested in a Magic Winter Snuffle Plush for your Pumpkin Spice Dunks?
17 Nov 2019, 9:34 am
in {S}1000 FD @ 1:1300 (Sold Out Again) (go to post)
Sharni
I'd like to buy it all!
17 Nov 2019, 6:16 am
msjanny
Thankyou for the info (and trade), I've got you down on the pinglist!)
17 Nov 2019, 6:15 am
in Any Level 9 Questers out there? (go to post)
rains
No need for apologies, I just got home from work myself :) I think I have all the OFB info now I need now!