Apo11o's Recent Posts

19 Oct 2019, 8:01 am
in LF Old Cat Fursona Art [USD] (go to post)
Hey all, thanks for posting your art shops and examples! I've got work the next couple days, but I'm going to attempt to look through everything and get back to anyone that I'd like to commission pieces for Cardtrick. :3 That said, I'm still looking.
18 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm
Alekzy
I do always enjoy your art style! I'll definitely keep you in mind while I'm looking around for commissions!
18 Oct 2019, 5:12 pm
Hello, all! So I've decided that I want to revive an old fursona of mine that I used for quite some time but never really bothered to commission artwork for. I'm looking for everything from simple sketches to even a reference sheet potentially. His name is Cardtrick and he's typically a pretty classy cat, often dresses nicely, typically pretty smooth and confident.

The only reference I really have is this piece here that I drew in ms paint 6-7 years ago:

RZeQGLG.gif

Details not present in this since it's only a headshot would be:
-he has a bob tail with a couple dark grey rings and a dark gray tip
-white underbelly
-white-tipped finger and toe paws
9 Jul 2019, 9:00 pm
in [LF] Jackalope Art [USD] (go to post)
AlluraPastella
Ah, a ref sheet would be great! And I really like your style. What sort of a price would you be looking at for a front view, back view and headshot?
9 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm
MalGV
Sent it your way! Let me know if you have any questions, etc. And I'll be sure to give you a mention in his description and in the paintie tags.
9 Jul 2019, 12:43 pm
MalGV
The full-body cartoony/chibi mini portraits I believe are how they're labeled. Would you be alright with something like that possibly being used as a paintie? Oh, and I'd like it to be shaded/highlighted.
8 Jul 2019, 2:21 pm
Azelfion
I'll have to pass right now. If I'm ever looking to give him a humanoid design, I might just hit you up! ^^

WaveringHeart
I'm really interested in the LED skulls you do. I'm kinda tempted to commission an LED jackalope skull.

MalGV
You know, one of your cartoony mini-portraits just with a transparent background would work really well with the character I'm going for with him.
8 Jul 2019, 1:41 pm (Edited 8 Jul 2019, 1:42 pm)
Recently, I've come up with a design for a secondary fursona and I'd like to get some art done for him. Unfortunately, I currently don't have any sort of a reference for you to go off of. As such, the first person or so that does art of him will have to largely go off of a description.

Payment method is largely going to be USD. I'm looking for anything from sketches to a full-on reference sheet for him.

Below, I'm going to provide a detailed description of what I'd like for Herrick here:

• He is primarily dark grey, light/sandy brown and white in color. I'm more or less basing his coloration off of this little guy, here with some little differences

• Head details are as follows: His eyes are green, antlers are dark brown. The majority of his head is a velvety grey color. His muzzle, goatee, inner ear and eyebrows are all sandy brown. He has a slicked back hair tuft that is white. His chin, jaw and front of his neck are all white. Nose is pink.

• Body details: white belly with the rest of his body being grey velvet with the exception of his hands and feet which are sandy brown. His paw pads are pink.

• General details: ears are perky and always standing straight up, he's typically found wearing an obnoxious open Hawaiian shirt with this design.

Let me know if you are interested, need additional details, etc.
30 Jun 2019, 10:24 pm (Edited 30 Jun 2019, 10:29 pm)
in Free Paintie Ticket at start/registration (go to post)
There's also the issue of players making multiple accounts just for the free paintie ticket if all you had to do was create an account to get a ticket, or a few menial newbie tasks that would take them very little time or effort.

The 90 day streak is fairly simple to attain, like someone else above said, just leave a tab open on your PC or on mobile.

You also can sell items or exchange currency from Flight Rising or other sites that allow that sort of thing. Also, getting a high-level warrior trained up will greatly help you in making fc or fd. You've got a lot of options.
22 Jun 2019, 4:47 pm
in Hero, villain, or victim? (go to post)
victim
17 May 2019, 11:24 am
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
I like Nano best :3
19 Apr 2019, 9:01 pm
in 10 DOLLAR QUICK COMMISSIONS [2/3 OPEN] (go to post)
Ooh I love your style! Posting to remind myself about your shop when I get home! :3
19 Apr 2019, 2:35 pm
in [h] FC [w] FD / FR Treasure (go to post)
Sent! ^^ thanks for the trade!
19 Apr 2019, 12:34 pm
in [h] FC [w] FD / FR Treasure (go to post)
crystallizing
I have 430k treasure if you want to trade for the same amount in fc ^^
9 Apr 2019, 10:35 am
in love for underrated painties <3 (go to post)
Wil here is one of my very favorites I've had done x.x

42571.png?t=1537648957
8 Apr 2019, 4:38 pm
in Rate the active villager above you! [GAME] (go to post)
Mouse + cheetah....very good :3
7/10
8 Apr 2019, 11:11 am
in LF Art for Warlock Rabbit {USD} (go to post)
kejupuffs
The semi-realistic concept art is really cute! :3 I'll have to hit you up sometime soon!
6 Apr 2019, 7:06 pm
in Character name help CHOSEN (go to post)
Mm.....Harlow maybe?
5 Apr 2019, 2:24 pm
in Selling Characters, some w/ Art (go to post)
StrayChowChow
I'm going to have to pass for the time being! I appreciate you getting into contact with me again about it though! And best of luck finding interest in him....he's honestly really neat!
4 Apr 2019, 9:38 am
SleepyWaffles
Sure thing! I'll send some details your way soon!
3 Apr 2019, 2:52 pm
SleepyWaffles
Not a problem! I'm in no rush, so it's no issue. I'd be looking for something like that last example for sure :3 It just looks so good!

Gilda
Sounds reasonable to me! I'll be sure to pm you soon about details!
3 Apr 2019, 11:20 am
SleepyWaffles
I sure am! And I'm definitely interested. :3 you've got some really nice stuff there!
3 Apr 2019, 11:13 am
Gilda
Ooh, I like your style! I'd be interested for sure! What would a cel shaded digital waist-up run me?

smolnfloofy
Sure thing, I'll have a look when you send them over!
3 Apr 2019, 10:06 am
YaBoiJack
Thanks for showing me some examples, I appreciate it! That's not quite a style I'm interested in for him in particular, but I might hit you up for a different character sometime! :3

kejupuffs
You have a really interesting style! I only wish I could find an example that you'd done drawing a rabbit or something rabbit-like. x.x
1 Apr 2019, 10:02 pm
bump