Keldeogirl's Recent Posts

1 Jun 2017, 8:43 am
in Had a Laugh This Morning. (go to post)
That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
tumblr_inline_n509t3mjHY1s8fa1r.gif
1 Jun 2017, 7:23 am
in All gone! (go to post)
Can I have one please? Thank you so much!
31 May 2017, 6:42 pm
in Martin's overstock! (Free stuff!) CLOSED! (go to post)
"Ohh, I'd love to grab a pink box. Thanks in advance!"
31 May 2017, 6:07 pm
in Mommy Can I.. [GAME] (go to post)
No, but you may get onto an edgy plane

Mommy, can I go to the book store?
31 May 2017, 5:40 pm
in Find The Picture (go to post)
aliens-001.jpg

Zeref from Fairy Tail
31 May 2017, 3:06 pm
in Where are the Pattern Books? (go to post)
Keldeogirl
But I can only use stone slabs to build with. That is the wood for Olde Foxbury.

You can use any type of wood! I still have a bunch extra if you want any
31 May 2017, 2:16 pm
Keldeogirl
I have to save my money for houses. Plus it'll take all my furcash just to buy 1 coin.

I can send you some wood for a house if you want, I have more then I need
31 May 2017, 2:11 pm
Keldeogirl
Yeah I use the loot cave and still hardly get sun coins. I might get 1 every other day sometimes but that didn't help much. I'm still 50 coins short on crafting items for the costumes. Not to mention it'll take forever to get back to 100 once I use them. They are suppose to be uncommon but they are actually very rare.

How often do you use it? You could also gain money from growing plants then selling them to buy coins
31 May 2017, 2:04 pm
Keldeogirl
It took me forever just to get 50 sun coins. I find 1 to 2 sun coins a week. Mostly I get seeds and common items used for crafting.

Have you tried the loot cave? I used to have trouble finding coins/tokens then the warrior update came along and I've already crafted 2 costumes with a few weeks. I also recall getting a costume from an exploration event before...
31 May 2017, 1:50 pm
Neon-lights
I don't know... I guess any of the Olde Foxbury Costumes. That is all the recipes I have items for. They should make the coins easier to get or instead of 100 coins we should be able to use just 10 coins. I'll have to play this game a year before I get enough Sun coins for one costume. I guess I won't be selling costumes any time soon. Thanks for the chance though. Sorry I don't have the items required, I might have enough sun coins 6 months from now.

Coins are easier and quicker to gain than you think. If they made it only 10, the prices of costumes would plummet
31 May 2017, 1:25 pm
in What's with marketplace wickerbeast potion prices? (go to post)
All potions of special recipies have that price, sadly
31 May 2017, 12:12 pm
in Why are toothy tokens rare? (go to post)
To make my spooky costume when I needed it, I just farmed the loot cave. I got the amount I needed within about a week
31 May 2017, 12:07 pm (Edited 31 May 2017, 12:07 pm)
Soni
I haven't accepted any transfers yet. I don't have a crafter or tailor yet. Everyone is sending me pattern books now. I'm unsure about accepting them though since I was told they are very hard to get. But it doesn't seem very hard since everyone has spare pattern books. I use to have a tailor but I made that villager unlearn the job because I couldn't get pattern books due to them being too expensive.

PLEASE accept the one I sent you, I have no other place for that pattern book and my tailor has already learned the recipe
31 May 2017, 11:39 am
The_Roaming_Spirit

Hard, but not impossible. Sometimes people also put them in stalls for an extremely cheap price so it would help to frequently check the stalls. I once got a steampunk pattern book for only about 135 FC from the stall once :)
31 May 2017, 11:18 am
in well this happened (go to post)
I find it utterly hilarious, and i had to share it because... well i just had to lol

http://tideandthetoaster.deviantart.com/art/furvilla-Screenshot-683712915?ga_submit_new=10

( I still haven't figured out how to put pictures in forum posts im sorry )
(also i really don't know what im doing so if i did something wrong in general please tell me)

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I got that text and got an angelic pattern book which actually made some sense
31 May 2017, 11:17 am
envyofthenight
Oh..so I basically can't get them. Thanks for the help. I guess I'll just sell the items that are used to make the costumes. Honestly now I see no point in the costumes. Let alone the Crafter and Tailor jobs are useless now. I'll just not get costumes since it's like impossible to get them.

Sometimes I just randomly check and I'm able to snatch them. It's possible to get them, don't worry! For me, gathering the tokens to make the main part of the costume is the problem
31 May 2017, 10:51 am
in Custom Plushie artists? Budsies? (go to post)
pbjmeow
Those ones looks amazing! I would commission them if I had the money and if they were open (I don't know if they are open or not). I really love how their Ginga stuff looks

See, the thing that irks me the most about it is that they have the ability to do quality work. They were completely capable of correctly portraying my character. They just didn't. It all boils down to laziness.

18513001_129642620922467_662728407560434
Look at this. This dragon is a recent creation of theirs. They clearly took the time to look at all the markings on the ref, and even if the anatomy is a bit off, it's nowhere near as... abhorent as what they did with mine.

On my commission, most of the markings are missing, or wrong. I gave a full worded description of how many limbs he had, provided reference for every single marking, and even gave them suggestions for areas they could simplify. None of this information is portrayed in the product they are giving me.

I have seen their reviews, and I knew I was taking a huge risk with them. I don't really have many regrets, since I went into it for the sake of giving others a better idea of what to expect from them, but I didn't expect to be so blatantly ignored. If they thought the design was too complicated, they should have rejected it.

Oh! It's a Rainwing from Wings of Fire (a book series). I think that plushie also looks a bit lazy. The mouth looks really weird
31 May 2017, 9:59 am
in Custom Plushie artists? Budsies? (go to post)
Oreloki

I'm sorry but I find that plush really funny. It could always be fixed if you think about it
30 May 2017, 9:17 am (Edited 30 May 2017, 9:22 am)
in Google your username (go to post)
Never mind, the images don't want to work for me
30 May 2017, 9:14 am
in Things that confuse you? (go to post)
Goji said:
Taxes...

They are there so the government can provide public services :)

lophiusdragon

I don't understand OCD stereotypes either. I also don't get why people claim that they have OCD just because they want things to be neat...
30 May 2017, 8:50 am
in I don't know what to do on Furvilla? (go to post)
I explore as much as I can, harvest my plants, and fight with my warrior everyday. You can explore every hour
30 May 2017, 8:48 am (Edited 30 May 2017, 8:51 am)
in >>; Addiction of Mystery Blind Boxes/Bags (go to post)
I used to get MLP blind bags but lost some interest in collecting MLP stuff. I haven't been able to find any blind bags or boxes I'd be interested in >~<
I don't even know what kinds they have anymore :p
29 May 2017, 4:17 pm
in Tournament Minipets Help! (go to post)
They become unable to breed July 1st :)
29 May 2017, 12:28 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
6/10
I see you alot
28 May 2017, 9:44 pm
in Resizing Guild [We'll resize for free.] (go to post)
lignioct
Thank you so much!