indomitable's Recent Posts

13 May 2020, 7:46 am
in Is furvilla active? (arpg interest check) (go to post)
Furvilla is pretty active, yes. I don't think I've ever seen an ARPG run here, but I"m sure many people would be interested, maybe even for that reason. A warning, though: art and characters sell for much lower prices here than on other websites.
12 May 2020, 7:54 am
in Haven't played since mid-2018, anything new? (go to post)
Welcome back! Here is a handy guide by msjanny!
11 May 2020, 7:39 am
in yo (go to post)
Welcome to Furvilla! I assume you're referring to your villagers' customization options. Costumes can be created and bought for FC, and you can purchase Paintie Tickets from stalls for FC as well. Additionally, you can get FD to purchase both costumes and Paintie Tickets by selling items for FD in stalls. So you don't have to pay real money for anything in this game, really.
19 Apr 2020, 6:44 pm
in adopts/customs open! [PAYPAL/5-15 USD] (go to post)
Your art and designs are excellent! I would also like to be put on a pinglist for new ones if possible!
18 Apr 2020, 8:28 am (Edited 18 Apr 2020, 8:29 am)
in Costumes (go to post)
Costumes are not permanent, but once you take them off, they don't go back into your inventory. Each costume gives buffs. The Angelic costume gets buffs for Warrior and Doctor careers, and the Galaxy costume gets buffs for Blacksmith and Alchemist careers. You can find more information here.
30 Mar 2020, 3:31 pm
in Big Ol' Art Contest - Winners Announced (go to post)
Think I'm gonna sit out on this one, good luck to everyone though!
29 Mar 2020, 1:12 pm (Edited 29 Mar 2020, 5:25 pm)
in nevermind (go to post)
Ivory said:
indomitable Do you have a kinda ballpark figure or not really?

Anything above 500fd/kfc I think. Emphasis on "I think."

Edit: Updated the OP to reflect that.
29 Mar 2020, 11:15 am (Edited 29 Mar 2020, 5:25 pm)
in nevermind (go to post)
Hi there. I have no use for this lil' guy anymore now that I have a Blessed Lion Warrior, so I'm selling him.

He's 500fd/kfc. He doesn't come with any paintie, costume, or equipment.
29 Mar 2020, 8:02 am
in New user (go to post)
Welcome to Furvilla!
28 Mar 2020, 9:26 am
in Newbie in Town (go to post)
Welcome to Furvilla! The best way to learn the game is to follow the tutorial. If you have any further questions a user with a green username should be able to help you. I can also help if you'd like.

I sent you a little welcome gift. Sometimes it's hard for new users to get started, since FC production can be slow in the beginning. Don't spend it all in one place!

Hope you have a good day and have fun on the site!
18 Mar 2020, 3:45 pm
in I think they should bring back old events. (go to post)
All events are brought back, whether they be annual or cycled through every few weeks. Cloud cats can be purchased here.
11 Mar 2020, 3:06 pm
in Big Ol' Art Contest - Winners Announced (go to post)
Please add me to all of the pinglists!
11 Mar 2020, 11:22 am
in Leaving Furvilla -Villagers For Art- ⚠️CLOSED⚠️ (go to post)
It's very generous of you to donate your items and villagers. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!
25 Jan 2020, 2:59 pm
in [LF] 3 Custom Painties [H] FC/Items/Villagers (go to post)
Irrylath Pinging you just in case you didn't see this, sorry for the double post!
24 Jan 2020, 5:19 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
Bump! Going to add a new example soon, stay tuned....!
23 Jan 2020, 7:10 pm
in [LF] 3 Custom Painties [H] FC/Items/Villagers (go to post)
Hi there! I just opened custom paintie commissions, and I would be willing to fill any number of these commissions in any combination of payment options you have. My paintie shop is linked in my signature if you'd like to take a look at my prices and examples. All of these commissions would fall under the Complex category.
23 Jan 2020, 10:15 am
in CLOSED (go to post)
greetings ! i am in love with your style of painties do you think i could hold a slot ? i am not done yet with the ref of my fursona and would love to get one of him when i finish

Yes that is fine, thank you!
23 Jan 2020, 9:55 am (Edited 3 Feb 2020, 7:34 pm)
in CLOSED (go to post)
uwu
18 Jan 2020, 8:41 am (Edited 18 Jan 2020, 8:42 am)
in Magic GB Plush Raffle-Winners Announced! (go to post)
Hi, I'd like to enter. I've sent you a trade for a few tickets. Good luck everyone :)
13 Jan 2020, 1:36 pm
in Furry Video Games (go to post)
Toontown is a really fun MMORPG! The original one shut down but the source code was released so now it's free. There are a bunch of different denominations. Most play Toontown Rewritten since it's closest to the original, but Toontown Corporate Clash is more fun in my opinion.
12 Jan 2020, 1:49 pm
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
Would this work (for lineart) on the Sorcerer Horse base? The leg is from the Clydesdale Horse base.
23 Oct 2019, 10:15 am
in Stim Help? (go to post)
I recommend kneaded erasers, which you can find at pretty much any art store. There are also Teeny Tys, which are essentially very small Beanie Babies.

Regardless of what works for you, I hope your condition improves.
15 Oct 2019, 4:07 pm
in Question About Commissions (go to post)
Traditional commissions are generally fine if you have a scanner (or a mobile app like CamScanner, which has proved invaluable to me). I've never heard of mailing physical copies except in the cases of badges and the like, but I'm sure there's a market for that.
13 Oct 2019, 10:13 pm
in Strange Magic (go to post)
So I was looking at the Base and Recolor list and encountered a few new colors that I presume are obtainable during the upcoming festival. All of them are known as "Strange Magic" and they are available for the canine, snuffle, goat, and elephant.

I won't post the images here for the sake of avoiding an image-heavy thread, but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks of them.

Personally I adore the goat, those floppy ears are to die for!
10 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm
in Please Fix the Royal Fire Apple (go to post)
Is it literally impossible to get to level 25 or does it take a very long time? Either way I am in support of fixing it. It's just ridiculous.