AutumnAspen's Recent Posts

1 Mar 2017, 10:48 am
in Done! (go to post)
I have TONS of DMM seeds, how many were you looking for for each feather?
aspen - they/them - 18
1 Mar 2017, 10:46 am
in [S]Serpent Feathers [W] Explorer material (go to post)
Pawnn cool! Do you have a dragon of either gender or a male cat?
aspen - they/them - 18
1 Mar 2017, 10:41 am
in [S]Serpent Feathers [W] Explorer material (go to post)
Pawnn I know it's not even close to the amount you're looking for but I thought I'd offer anyway, I have 250 magical fins and 155 knuckle bones?
aspen - they/them - 18
1 Mar 2017, 10:35 am (Edited 1 Mar 2017, 10:51 am)
in All Done (go to post)
littlebluebug interested in 1 female fennec, 1 male wolf, 1 male dragon and 1 female dragon but I only have 3 feathers :< I can offer a male sunset fennec too? Message me if you want to work something out, just trying to complete my collection!
aspen - they/them - 18
22 Feb 2017, 3:35 pm
in looking for art of my fursona !! [fd/usd] (go to post)
woof My dA is here if you're interested! USD prices are listed though I can do other things, too. Message me if you're interested!
aspen - they/them - 18
15 Feb 2017, 10:39 pm
in Free Lightbulb For Everyone - NO WAITLIST (go to post)
Could I please get a lightbulb? Thanks so much :)
aspen - they/them - 18
8 Feb 2017, 6:54 pm
in Anonymous Fairies (go to post)
Thank you Joestar Fairy!! ;D
aspen - they/them - 18
8 Feb 2017, 4:12 pm
in Aspen's Tropical Bird Painties! (go to post)
thanks for the bumps :)
aspen - they/them - 18
7 Feb 2017, 9:25 pm (Edited 7 Feb 2017, 9:26 pm)
in Snoozy's stuff; need examples! (go to post)
So cute!! I'd love one of Captain if you're so inclined!! ;D

Edit: Watched you on dA! I LOVE your works, let me know when you open commissions!!!
aspen - they/them - 18
7 Feb 2017, 4:49 pm
in [ B ] ART!! (Closed until I make more funds!!) (go to post)
Croak Yup! Messaging you now!
aspen - they/them - 18
7 Feb 2017, 4:30 pm
in [ B ] ART!! (Closed until I make more funds!!) (go to post)
Croak My dA is here, feel free to browse and let me know if you're interested! I do accept FD and FC, and my rates in USD are posted on my dA page ( 100 FD per USD!). I do feral and anthro best, light gore is ok, no NSFW. Not really sure what else you'd need to know, the examples on my dA should speak for themselves :) Message me if you're interested!
aspen - they/them - 18
6 Feb 2017, 6:10 pm
in Closed for now (go to post)
Hi! Here's my da! Feel free to browse and message me if you'd like to discuss a commission! I'm most interested in USD or FD :)
aspen - they/them - 18
6 Feb 2017, 5:49 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 5:49 pm)
in Aspen's Tropical Bird Painties! (go to post)
Hello FurVilla!

I thought I wouldn't have time to do any paintie commissions but I'm sick right now so I need something to do! I'm offering recolors of two different bases I have, the toucan and the lorikeet! I made the toucan from the corvid base, and the lorikeet was edited from reaperbird's parrot base (though I'm almost positive my base does not use any of the edits reaperbird made, as I redrew the entire face). I can color these bases to reflect real bird species or your own OCs. Here are the two examples of these bases that have been accepted so far:

27041.png?t=1484548797
Kellin

27214.png?t=1484606037
Pinnate

To view all of the painties I have done, view my tag here!

These are the grayscale blanks I will be coloring for you:
Ay9iWM4.pngg4tEv6V.png

Each recolor will cost 500 FD or 250k FC. I have no preference for which type of currency you pay with, and a mix of currencies is totally fine. I'm also accepting paintie tickets for partial payment (valued at 250 FD) and potentially an Aquatic Costume (message me to discuss value of the costume).

Edits made to the bases (such as redrawing the tail, beak, feet, etc.) will cost an additional 100 FD or 50k FC each.

I am willing to create new bases for other species of birds as well, message me to discuss pricing for those. Price will depend on complexity of edits and coloring.

Slots:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Form:
Base:
Reference:
Payment:
Other:

For your reference, either include a link to a ref sheet for your character or the scientific name of the bird species you would like!

I will ask you for 1/3 of your payment up front to show that you are actually willing to pay, and the rest I will ask to be sent when you are completely satisfied with your paintie!

If your paintie does not pass for whatever reason, I will edit it to make sure it does!

Thanks for reading! (no need to ping, I'm subscribed!)
aspen - they/them - 18
24 Jan 2017, 5:06 pm
in [T] Entire Inventory [S] Art, characters (go to post)
vultureculture Actually I'm going to have to back out, sorry. I don't particularly have the time right now!
aspen - they/them - 18
16 Jan 2017, 3:26 pm
in Gift seeds to the person above you (go to post)
sending!
aspen - they/them - 18
16 Jan 2017, 12:35 pm
in BUYING: toothy tokens & poison skulls H: FD (go to post)
Sure, just got another, I'll send them over!
aspen - they/them - 18
16 Jan 2017, 12:32 pm
in BUYING: toothy tokens & poison skulls H: FD (go to post)
I have 18 toothy tokens but I'm really in need of furcash right now, any possibility I could trade them for FC and if so, how much?
aspen - they/them - 18
15 Jan 2017, 9:54 pm
in Paintie Limbo; Show Them Off While We Wait! (go to post)
y'all the queue is moving i am so excited.... prepare for Kellin.... !!!!!
aspen - they/them - 18
15 Jan 2017, 1:40 am
MelancholyKitten aaaaah thanks so much !!! goodbye smol birb off to furry jail :o I love your fursona btw, pitbulls are my favorite breed (and the only breed I've ever had xD )
aspen - they/them - 18
15 Jan 2017, 1:13 am
Waiting (impatiently) for Kellin to be approved ;n;

27041.png
aspen - they/them - 18
14 Jan 2017, 8:37 pm
in Toucan Paintie Interest Check? (go to post)
Thanks everyone!! After some discussion with Rotsuoy , I think I'll be offering custom recolors of my toucan for 500FD! I might doodle up some premades at some point as well so if anyone would like to be pinged for those let me know!!

Moonlit-Comet Conitheres is one of my FAVORITE painties ever!!! :') So excited to have a Cool Bird of my own :o
aspen - they/them - 18
13 Jan 2017, 9:11 pm
Thanks guys! I'm really happy with it ;)
aspen - they/them - 18
13 Jan 2017, 8:49 pm
Hello Furvilla!! I've been working on a toucan paintie for the corvid base and firstly, I was hoping to see if anyone thought it WOULDN'T be accepted on the corvid base since I edited it pretty heavily. Also, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in premades/customs on this base! Pricing help would be great, too. I don't think I'd want it to be free-to-use right now because I spent a lot of time on it ;) Here's the base:

l3uUL3X.png

And here's one colored like a Keel-billed toucan! I'm going to be uploading this one myself :)

UNwnA22.png

So just let me know what you think and if you'd like to be pinged/messaged about premades or customs!!! :D
aspen - they/them - 18
13 Jan 2017, 4:32 pm
in [W]Sand Dollars/Magical Gills [H]DMM Items/Fairies (go to post)
Hi everyone, I'm looking for 91 Sand Dollars and 250 Magical Gills so I can get an Aquatic Costume! I've spent all of my FurCash on the other materials so far and so I'm looking to trade away some of my own items from Dragon's Maw Manor to get the rest of the things I need. I can grow just about any DMM plant at this moment as I have a TON of seeds in stock, and if you need other items collected through battling or exploring I can get those as well! As for fairies, I only have 2 Bell Fairies, 1 Candy Cane Fairy, 1 Hot Cocoa Fairy, and 2 Star Fairies.

I'm not expecting to get all of the items in one trade! If you only have a few of either item that I need, I'd be more than willing to trade just a couple items at a time! Thanks for reading!
aspen - they/them - 18
13 Jan 2017, 3:59 pm
in ☕C o s t u m e Ca f e☕(semi-free career services) (go to post)
Looking to get an Aquatic Costume but I don't know what I need for that – can you message me a list or direct me to one?? :) Thanks!
aspen - they/them - 18