Monako's Recent Posts

21 Apr 2020, 4:10 am
in Art Requests [OPEN] (go to post)
Hi! Would any of my ladies interest you? Thank you for considering it!

niji__by_missymona-dcv4bnx.gif
32653.png?t=1497298503
13911.png?t=1469753858
tumblr_o7z2i7bUsS1twoqh6o1_1280.gif
22 Nov 2019, 6:52 am
in Pixel Art Icons [OPEN} (go to post)
Moon_Star Sorry no!
Yuki Thank you so much!
29 Oct 2019, 10:58 am
Aoqbh8q.png
Looking to sell for 10 USD, for more information feel free to check here!
https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/journal/Pixel-Commissions-Open-10-USD-816482811
12 Oct 2019, 12:39 am (Edited 12 Oct 2019, 12:40 am)
z18Nq3f.png
Selling pixel art icons 50 x 50 pixels for 10$ USD

More info below!
https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/journal/Pixel-Commissions-Open-10-USD-816482811
16 Aug 2019, 9:38 pm (Edited 16 Aug 2019, 9:40 pm)
in Corrupted Wish (go to post)
Your wish is granted, you are no longer "lazy" and are instead hyperactive never taking a second to breathe which can cause stiffness, and pain

I wish I could sing.
16 Aug 2019, 7:41 pm
in Furvilla fairy (art) (go to post)
<3 you're fantastic Joey-wyvern.
16 Aug 2019, 4:50 pm
Joey-wyvern Because they were mostly sketchy it made it a lot easier!

Kazil_Ryuu Oh my gosh, thank you <3
16 Aug 2019, 4:43 pm
sciencesparrow ! You heard about me back then? That's really neat. xD

Joey-wyvern It had been really cool! fairies seemed really appreciated and activity was fun. If I hadn't got burned out I probably would of kept it up a bit longer.
16 Aug 2019, 4:14 pm
Gonna up this up and see if anyone might find this lil tale interesting. ; u ;
8 Aug 2019, 10:43 pm
in Wolf Adopt (Open) (go to post)
Bump
31 Jul 2019, 8:46 pm
in Chimera Adopts [Open] (go to post)
Still on the lookout! <3
31 Jul 2019, 8:41 pm (Edited 31 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm)
in Character Design Contest - Closed (go to post)
SpookySpaghetti Hey don't worry about it, contests are really hard to do and get the hang of, and if you do make one again I'm sure you'll do better. Thanks though for the meaningful reply and trying to understand.
31 Jul 2019, 3:02 pm (Edited 31 Jul 2019, 3:28 pm)
I do understand where Rotsuoy is coming from as some of your preferences weren't stated on the first page, at the time some people had already posted on bases and didn't know that information which impacted their ability to work on your preferences and gave them a disadvantage, It never got posted on the first page either so if you missed the message you'd be disheartened afterwards because the work you did might be wasted.

Also in contests the entries are usually kept together online or gathered and posted for people to see on the front page or in another spot in the forums! Usually so it can help avoid any entries being missed and everyone knows where's what.

As it stands the way entering and seeing peoples work was a bit hard and I had to check multiple times and still found entries I hadn't noticed! Which is a shame because all the entries were excellent.

I also wasn't really certain what dictated your preferences, I was worried you might of thought I worked on a base myself, which wasn't the case.

When picking winners, and honorable mentions it would probably mean an a lot to everyone if you talked a tiny bit about what you liked about the art that won! Also, well when you give someone an honorable mention it's usually implied there's a thing you want to mention about their work that while it didn't win had qualities you liked! Just letting them know what about their work you're mentioning them for can go a long way.

As not receiving any acknowledgement (besides the small initial one to acknowledge they joined) can be quite distressing!

It can feel good to know that even if you didn't win, it was because another piece was a bit closer to judge's heart for one reason or another, but when we don't know what you liked about the things you choose people might end up thinking "Did I do something wrong? What could I have done better?"

That can be as small as the charm of one piece to another or as big as their methods, but usually that puts the mind at ease

Also to be honest, rather someone used a base or not shouldn't have been a dictator because the contest started without that information in a place that was valuable for contestants to see.

I think Rotsuoy just felt that it was a bit unfair for that reason, especially because they had stated previously that they had used a base they had already made to be honest with you. So it's not really great to try and invalidate their feelings by indicating that made a difference when you said "Well didn't you use a pre-made base too?". That isn't a reason not to give someone an honorable mention especially when honorable mentions from my knowledge didn't receive anything,

Though I DO get that when someone gets heated that can be distressing, and not knowing how to respond to that, contests are hard and can be stressful for the person running it 100 percent.

With that in mind, I'm thankful that you did do a contest! Ideally a few small changes might improve the reception! Keeping all the entries together and visible for other people to see, making sure all rules and preferences are stated on the front page preferably before anyone enters with technicalities like bases that you aren't fond of, (Like Biminy ) who had a pretty cool base entry too! And also letting us know what you judge entries on! So we can focus on those things in our designs.

Thanks again for hosting, don't mind my long reply it just takes a bit for me to get my thoughts down especially in potentially heated conversations and I hope that goes a bit more in explaining some potential grievances.
30 Jul 2019, 8:21 am (Edited 30 Jul 2019, 8:23 am)
Back when the site was a bit more popular and I was more invested I went around as a anon fairy, never got added to the lists which was okay. Back then I kept it pretty secret cause it super awesome to go around doing this as a surprise for people. Like oh my gosh the community on here may not have been perfect in a lot of ways but so many people appreciated artwork and really enjoyed that kind of stuff it was super rewarding and sweet.

In general once the phenomenon of anon gifting fairies was a thing, it was one of the best parts of the site for me.

But since I don't play Furvilla actively now and just come to the chat now and again I thought I'd post/share the work I did, a lot of the art I thought was lost but then I found it again while looking at my item transfers.

Again I was never apart of any lists but 2 years ago I was the sketch fairy. Here were the pieces I made

Here's a few I had really liked doing.
wK7jNBr.png
A0UXUD3.png
GSTVvCS.png

And here's a bunch of them (I think most but not all)
https://imgur.com/a/1UmrIem

PS, if I had done an old sketch for you that you can't find or isn't listed let me know I might have it saved.
29 Jul 2019, 10:14 pm
in Wolf Adopt (Open) (go to post)
Here I am posting about another adopt now ; u ;

This was for a contest that I lost, but I thought I'd post it here too in case anyone might be interested.

ovl66Ai.png

The auction is being held here
https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/art/Comsic-Wolf-Adopt-Open-807581288

If you like my design but aren't interested in buying it I'd love if you could show it to someone who might. If someone buys the adopt that was referred to by you I'll send you some FV goodies. Don't play FV actively so let me know what kind of stuff you like <3
29 Jul 2019, 9:52 pm
CallistoCorona Don't want to double ping you but <3

Also

Since I'm here I also went back and combed through some of the designs I didn't really get a good look at and have to say that butch I love the way you did the legs! And I also love how your piece was drawn, I myself have trouble with drawing canines in front view and yours just looked super cool.
29 Jul 2019, 9:45 pm
CallistoCorona Hey Callisto, thank you so much for letting me know that you liked my design! It really brightened my day and made me feel pretty good. I love drawing space and nebula related things and I'm glad they were appealing to you!

I'm actually quite fond of yours as well! I think you have a great grasp of anatomy, and the way certain parts of the design has a longer more feline adjacent aspects (Like the tail) I think both looked really good and is kind of a cool nod to the fact that the reference we got was related to lioden.

For me the character really felt like they had a story to tell, with the flairs of red that reminded me of a setting sun on their chest and near their fuzzed antlers.
16 Jul 2019, 12:54 pm
Here's my entry. The sky like appearance on her back can glow with a nebula when she runs at night.

olxhWG2.png
wXYpF4f.png
aPYlQXW.png

Here's a link to them.
https://imgur.com/a/rmwoiaZ
16 Jul 2019, 12:14 pm
<3 Okay thanks.
16 Jul 2019, 11:50 am
SpookySpaghetti

Heya, what are her eye colours? Are they lavender? (From the other examples you showed.
14 Jul 2019, 11:52 pm
in Pastel Adoptable (Open) (go to post)
You could share if you like, though I'm hoping for USD. Thank you Enoch
14 Jul 2019, 2:50 pm
Bumpy x3
14 Jul 2019, 2:48 pm
Bumpy
14 Jul 2019, 8:40 am (Edited 15 Jul 2019, 12:33 pm)
HQH3o9K.png
For more details and an easier place to offer: https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/art/Pastel-Adopt-Open-805637175

If you can't offer that's okay! I hope you like the adopt anyways. x3
Not currently looking for Furvilla currency at the moment, thank you anyways!

Current offer is at 8 dollars!
14 Jul 2019, 1:13 am
Thanks for the goodluck bump!