Lighthawke's Recent Posts

2 Dec 2017, 5:58 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
NMarra Lol okay than. Thanks! c:
2 Dec 2017, 5:52 pm
NMarra sure, and those ones can be free. I can't seem to get rid of them, usually.
2 Dec 2017, 5:43 pm
@MNarra np. I also have a lava nudibranch going up next, if you're interested.
2 Dec 2017, 5:38 pm
NMarra sure, it's 340 FC c:
2 Dec 2017, 5:22 pm
NMarra You can have anything in my stall for half price, if you want it.
16 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm
HECK yeah, just got my other Entangled Shadow. On a related note, I have a harem of shadows available.

(Keridwyn , in case you're not subscribed to the thread.)
9 Nov 2017, 12:23 pm
arbitraryabsurdity Don't worry about it, but let me know if you ever do pick it up. c:
8 Nov 2017, 9:18 pm
arbitraryabsurdity I'm working on my animal mastery. If you have a breeder collecting animals, I could very much use some undomesticated QP pets.
8 Nov 2017, 8:50 pm
arbitraryabsurdity It's fine we all have commitments. I don't really have anything for you then but I'll let you know
8 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm
arbitraryabsurdity Are there any other event plushes you want to use? I have extra, and you can use it and put the nonmagical plush in your toybox
7 Nov 2017, 10:42 pm
arbitraryabsurdity I have a few extra plushies, both magical and non-magical. You said you only want the nonmagical ones?
7 Nov 2017, 9:59 pm
Keridwyn No problem, I honestly have too many--three inventory pages worth, in fact. |'D And I'm trying to reduce the number I'm using so I don't have to repair them all the time. So you're doing me a favor taking them tbh
7 Nov 2017, 6:32 pm (Edited 7 Nov 2017, 6:38 pm)
Been knocking out collections like there's no tomorrow. Anyone need a green ray or orange turty harem?

Keridwyn I'm sure you're not quite ready to be breeding those things en masse but they'll be sitting in my inventory for a WHILE so. Whenever you want them holler at me. They're too cheap to bother selling so you can just have them

Edit: Speaking of extra harems, I actually have more of those lying around... yellow seaponies for one, fire nudibranchs for another. Those are also available
31 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm
MystRunner I do happen to have a female Circus Pal Spoop if you want to trade c:
31 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm
Keridwyn I have no idea tbh. I don't do a lot of battling.

Anyone else know anything?
31 Oct 2017, 8:54 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2017, 8:54 pm)
Keridwyn Yeah she's got one. :) Sorry for the mix-up lol
31 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm
Keridwyn Oh dang actually you were right, he does have one, just hasn't gotten to it yet. Lmao my bad. Oh well have some more OD pets
31 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm)
Keridwyn Yeah I went and checked and it says he doesn't have the mastery ^^; Thanks yo
31 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm
Keridwyn ooh me, Caleb hasn't gotten pings yet. :o
31 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm
Onix_Angel you could take both? It would cost you 9000 FC total

MystRunner are those the ones you want to get rid of or the ones you have right now :?
30 Oct 2017, 2:42 pm (Edited 30 Oct 2017, 2:42 pm)
Onix_Angel sure, which one?
29 Oct 2017, 4:48 pm
Anyone up for trading around Spoops and Magic Ratties? I want to buy some more of them but I'm pretty sure the genders are randomized so. If I get a duplicate I wanna have someone to trade with
29 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm
quasars same deal to you as to the others. c: I'm almost out of undomesticated pets now though lol, Musa has the ones I have left
29 Oct 2017, 4:20 pm
Keridwyn Onix_Angel Btw, just so you both know, any rarer animals I'm selling in my stall I'll sell to you for half market price as a guild discount
29 Oct 2017, 4:19 pm
:O Thanks for the tip