Lighthawke's Recent Posts

4 Aug 2018, 6:09 pm
in Selling EVERYTHING (go to post)
Huey how much for the aerkit? I'll trade FR stuff :?
4 Aug 2018, 5:54 pm
in [B/S/T]Adriel's Trading Post (go to post)
Adriel unfortunately I couldn't afford to get Labradors ;w; but I can get you Dobhar-chus once I breed them. I have those and Kelpies
4 Aug 2018, 4:52 pm
in Mini-Pets Galore! (go to post)
accustoms Thanks! Let me know what you want in return c:
4 Aug 2018, 4:37 pm (Edited 4 Aug 2018, 4:39 pm)
in Mini-Pets Galore! (go to post)
accustoms I'm interested in getting a pair of red draggys. You can look in my stall for pets I have to trade, plus I have most of the common FD pets from these past three months

Edit: I'd also like a pair of snowy griffs if you can. c:
4 Aug 2018, 4:35 pm
in [W]Chocolate candycorn! Help me become a unicorn! (go to post)
Hamichu I will gladly trade 200 cc for those things c:
4 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm
in Help me complete my mastery! <3 (go to post)
CaligulasPeri That's fine, just don't forget about me~
4 Aug 2018, 4:04 pm
in Selling EVERYTHING (go to post)
Huey I'm still browsing but I'd like the shadow aerkit in your menagerie, and I'll trade gems for your FD. My FR account is Lighthawke 172138
4 Aug 2018, 4:02 pm
CaligulasPeri Aw, that's alright. :) If there's a chance you'll get a new one, will you please tell me when you do? I'd be willing to trade then
4 Aug 2018, 3:57 pm
in [B/S/T]Adriel's Trading Post (go to post)
Adriel what would you trade for a pair of golden jelliquariums? I have extras of all the most recent FD pets, plus some others, but if that's not enough that's fine. There's also what's in my stall
4 Aug 2018, 3:53 pm
CaligulasPeri I need a UD burr, and I have a UD dumbo octopus. Still trading?
4 Aug 2018, 3:44 pm
in [W]Chocolate candycorn! Help me become a unicorn! (go to post)
Hamichu how much for the male red-breasted birb, female black chirp, female orca whale, female Honduran white batpaca, and male summer hare? I have candycorns
4 Aug 2018, 3:41 pm
in So...Much...Stuff... (go to post)
auroradragon93 Would you be interested in a pair of marsh kapros and wooly mini-mammoths? If so, how much would they be worth to you :o
4 Aug 2018, 3:31 pm
in [S]/[T] FD Minipets. Discount from Market prices! (go to post)
MidoriOokami If you're still there, I have some things to trade maybe? Money is coming... a bit slow. I thought you might be interested in:
Decorated Snowphoenix (m)
Seabed Cuttlefish (m)
Internet Beta Bug (I have both male and female)
Silver Mechanical Fish (f)
What I want is a pair of coral shrimplets, possibly a pair of topaz felilidae as well if those are worth enough. c:
20 Jun 2018, 1:39 pm
MidoriOokami sure does! And I'll be back when I save up some more FC for the others c:
20 Jun 2018, 1:38 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
TigTigrou I do have lots of nudeer and owlkits, would you like some?
19 Jun 2018, 3:58 pm
melodys_angel Yeah I pretty much never actually do pvp so I do still need those lol
19 Jun 2018, 3:56 pm
melodys_angel aa sorry for the wait, I switched to Flight Rising for a bit :'D I'll queue now if you want
19 Jun 2018, 3:24 pm
melodys_angel I do but I'm not very serious about it so I proooobably wouldn't be kicking your butt |D
19 Jun 2018, 3:17 pm
melodys_angel thanks :D
Also I just wanna note again that everything in my stall is available to the guild at half price. Or heck, anyone who comes in and wants something to fill their menagerie
19 Jun 2018, 3:08 pm
@Meldoys_angel I would love a pair of black gulper eels if that's ok :o
19 Jun 2018, 2:57 pm
melodys_angel haha I'm also still trying to get those. I do have dolphins however. How much would a pair of those be worth to you?
19 Jun 2018, 2:53 pm
melodys_angel yeah same. Heck I'll take a look and see if I want to trade anything. Need any oceandome pets?
19 Jun 2018, 2:38 pm
MidoriOokami I have very few of the pets you're offering so nearly all of them? lol
Specifically, both pearl lutino cockatiels, a pair of coral shrimplets, a pair of topaz felilidae, a female cinnamon flutter bandit, and a female dunk. And of course you can decide how many of those my aardwolf will get me;; and I can probably pay for any over that amount. I was planning on saving up and slooooowly depleting your supply, but then I remembered my SR :V
19 Jun 2018, 2:33 pm
Keridwyn half market price, about 6000 FC.
18 Jun 2018, 3:55 pm (Edited 18 Jun 2018, 4:01 pm)
HEY Y'ALL I finished my witchy collection :D I now have an exceptionally huge harem for giveaway if anyone wants it (Keridwyn )

Edit: Plus an orange witchy stud but you gotta pay for that one