Lighthawke's Recent Posts

18 Jun 2018, 3:37 pm
in [S]/[T] FD Minipets. Discount from Market prices! (go to post)
MidoriOokami me again, I remembered I have a pink rose aardwolf to trade. What might I get for that? Mine is the only one on the market
17 Jun 2018, 3:50 pm
MidoriOokami unfortunately those are the only ones I don't have a pair of :'D I have one male. A trade for that plus 167,000 FC sounds good to me.
16 Jun 2018, 4:30 pm
MidoriOokami I only have last month's common FD pets to trade, if you're not interested in those then I'll pay.
15 Jun 2018, 4:59 pm
in [T] Undomesticated pets [W] OD, OFB, QP (go to post)
BlueFox4 Hey, I don't have anything to trade at the moment, but I just wanted to post to let you know I'm interested in an undomesticated catbat or two. I can let you know when I have an orca or a sharkitty to trade
15 Jun 2018, 4:54 pm
MidoriOokami Heyyyyy I'm interested in a male overo Shetland pony and a pair of the gray faced cockatiels? :o
1 Jun 2018, 6:01 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
krokodil_panodil they'd be free for the purposes of filling out your menagerie, but if you want extra you'll have to buy them. I have a bunch
1 Jun 2018, 5:38 pm
Probably no one is here anymore, but does anyone want some of May's common monthlies?
24 Apr 2018, 4:58 pm
Finished my sharkitties! I now have a pretty sizeable harem available if anyone wants it. Keridwyn
27 Feb 2018, 6:03 pm
MystRunner Yeah but I might want all the OTHER things being offered D:
27 Feb 2018, 6:01 pm
Just so y'all know, if I get to the end of the festival and I don't have all the animals, I'll be feeding my extra harems to the feathered serpent. Keridwyn
27 Jan 2018, 4:41 pm
in [T] Minipets for minipets or FD/FC! REVAMPED (go to post)
Updated
26 Jan 2018, 8:42 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2019, 12:38 pm)
in [T] Minipets for minipets or FD/FC! REVAMPED (go to post)
EDIT: REVAMP.

Trading for other monthly pets or just selling for FC/FD, at market price~
Appaloosa Sharkitty (m)
Bright Light Firefly (2m, 2f)
Brown Squirrel (m)
Candy Corn Faegon (m)
Cave Sea Tortle (3f)
Cinnamon Flutter Bandit (f)
Classic African Wild Dog (1m, 6f)
Coral Shrimplet (m)
Decorated Snow Owl (f)
Deep Brown Dumbo Rat (f)
Fiendish Imp (4m, 5f)
Gray Rhinacorn (pair)
Green Frog (f)
Grizzly Teddy Bear (2m, 10f)
Jasper Cabochark (6m, 12f)
Melting Snow Porcupine (3f)
Rainbow Cloud Manta (m)
Rainbow Cloud Sheep (2m)
Red Jelly (m)
Speckled Sea Bunny (5m, 3f)
Stormy Cloud Sheep (4m, 9f)
Sunset Cloud Manta (m)
Sunset Cloud Sheep (4f)
Tan Jumping Spider (5m, 3f)
Topaz Felilidae (pair)
Twilight Faegon (6m, 5f)
Purple Dumbo Octopus (f)
Gray Sonarphin (3f)
Woolly Mini-Mammoth (1m, 2f)
Giant Day Gecko (2m)
Internet Beta Bug (4f)
Ocean Phantom Kelpie (9f)
26 Jan 2018, 4:12 pm
in Getting Rid of Everything (go to post)
BlazingFire how much FC for the summer seal in your stall?
4 Jan 2018, 3:39 pm
DaDwarf that's fine, I still didn't get any. Want to trade? ;w; I have a bunch of rare pets but no extra SR
30 Dec 2017, 5:47 pm
Keridwyn When do you want him back?
30 Dec 2017, 5:35 pm
Keridwyn I would appreciate that ;w; I still have a lot of pets to breed today
30 Dec 2017, 5:02 pm
in Animal Handling Changes (go to post)
I'm also adding +1 support to Luckyclaw 's ideas. I like the pen idea
30 Dec 2017, 4:51 pm
in Animal Handling Changes (go to post)
The happiness value is gonna be a hard no from me. It's hard enough with my depression to work up the energy to BREED the pets, let alone some extra step that also takes forever. Maybe that could be viable once breeding is already made easier, but for now... no. Please.

As for the stats thing, that seems like it would be complicated and overwhelming, especially to those new to the game. Not to mention frustrating.

So I think that maybe there should be some explorer item that could be needed to breed, or maybe even something from the cooks; give them a use besides the feast/food drive. They're already cooking pumpkin cookies to help tame animals; why not add some kind of breeding biscuit or something that would be easy to make? At that point, you also open the doors to maybe having different tiers of food; cheap food is easy to make but results mostly in commons, where as rarer foods can result more likely in something better. I'm all for having jobs helping other jobs; I feel only Explorers should be exempt from being "helped" outside from doctors, as they're the kind of starting job for new users.

I think you're onto something. What I was thinking though is something like traps to make collection itself easier--I'm very tired of going months without finding a single orca or sharkitty. I need to trade the undomesticated ones. This could be a crafter's item?
30 Dec 2017, 4:40 pm
Keridwyn let me know when you want some females and which ones. I'll send them in a trade so I can send a bunch at once, but you can just offer one FC or some junk item, idk c:

DaDwarf I don't suppose you have a male deco to stud
29 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm
in [T] Rare colored pets for other rare colored pets (go to post)
SeaEscapologist Thanks! :D
29 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm
in (b/t) ud pets (go to post)
alxq I would like to trade UD pets. Here are the ones I have: http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/172485?page=9
http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/124831?page=9

And I'll trade for equivalent OF pets. And if I find an orca, I'd like to trade that for a catbat as well, but I'll let you know about that.
29 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm
in [T] Rare colored pets for other rare colored pets (go to post)
SeaEscapologist could I trade you a spotted orca M for your skeleton catbat f? It's in my stall currently
28 Dec 2017, 10:55 pm
in HUGE sale!! FC+FD + EVERYTHING for CS, FR, PFQ! (go to post)
MeatieMeats alright no problem, let me know when you're able and how many gems you want and I'll do the CR as well
28 Dec 2017, 4:58 pm
in HUGE sale!! FC+FD + EVERYTHING for CS, FR, PFQ! (go to post)
MeatieMeats Still there? I'd like to trade gems for a female green frog, a male spotted frog, and a female soot firecat please
20 Dec 2017, 6:45 pm
Finished the vampbirds finallyyyyy so I have a harem of that too. (Keridwyn )