Lighthawke's Recent Posts

30 Dec 2017, 4:51 pm
in Animal Handling Changes (go to post)
The happiness value is gonna be a hard no from me. It's hard enough with my depression to work up the energy to BREED the pets, let alone some extra step that also takes forever. Maybe that could be viable once breeding is already made easier, but for now... no. Please.

As for the stats thing, that seems like it would be complicated and overwhelming, especially to those new to the game. Not to mention frustrating.

So I think that maybe there should be some explorer item that could be needed to breed, or maybe even something from the cooks; give them a use besides the feast/food drive. They're already cooking pumpkin cookies to help tame animals; why not add some kind of breeding biscuit or something that would be easy to make? At that point, you also open the doors to maybe having different tiers of food; cheap food is easy to make but results mostly in commons, where as rarer foods can result more likely in something better. I'm all for having jobs helping other jobs; I feel only Explorers should be exempt from being "helped" outside from doctors, as they're the kind of starting job for new users.

I think you're onto something. What I was thinking though is something like traps to make collection itself easier--I'm very tired of going months without finding a single orca or sharkitty. I need to trade the undomesticated ones. This could be a crafter's item?
30 Dec 2017, 4:40 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
Keridwyn let me know when you want some females and which ones. I'll send them in a trade so I can send a bunch at once, but you can just offer one FC or some junk item, idk c:

DaDwarf I don't suppose you have a male deco to stud
29 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm
in [T] Rare colored pets for other rare colored pets (go to post)
SeaEscapologist Thanks! :D
29 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm
in (b/t) ud pets (go to post)
alxq I would like to trade UD pets. Here are the ones I have: http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/172485?page=9
http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/124831?page=9

And I'll trade for equivalent OF pets. And if I find an orca, I'd like to trade that for a catbat as well, but I'll let you know about that.
29 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm
in [T] Rare colored pets for other rare colored pets (go to post)
SeaEscapologist could I trade you a spotted orca M for your skeleton catbat f? It's in my stall currently
28 Dec 2017, 10:55 pm
in HUGE sale!! FC+FD + EVERYTHING for CS, FR, PFQ! (go to post)
MeatieMeats alright no problem, let me know when you're able and how many gems you want and I'll do the CR as well
28 Dec 2017, 4:58 pm
MeatieMeats Still there? I'd like to trade gems for a female green frog, a male spotted frog, and a female soot firecat please
20 Dec 2017, 6:45 pm
Finished the vampbirds finallyyyyy so I have a harem of that too. (Keridwyn )
20 Dec 2017, 5:43 pm
in Want sum trade (closed for right now) (go to post)
LittleBlueStrings oh no not all of them, just the fifteen is totally fine! I just didn't know how many they were worth lol. I'll set up the trade
19 Dec 2017, 5:53 pm
LittleBlueStrings I have the kritty and the octopus, could I get frozen leaf fairies for them?
18 Dec 2017, 8:42 pm
MeatieMeats thank you! I'll probably be back for more tbh, you've got a lot of cuties
18 Dec 2017, 8:15 pm
MeatieMeats total? Deal. What's your FR? I'm Lighthawke 172138
18 Dec 2017, 8:00 pm
MeatieMeats Yo can I get a male and female brown squirrel? :o I'm on FR if you want gems.
18 Dec 2017, 6:53 pm
LittleBlueStrings What minipets are you looking for :?
17 Dec 2017, 10:52 pm
MystRunner wow, thanks for the info!
16 Dec 2017, 5:10 pm
arbitraryabsurdity I now also have an extra nonmagical bald eagle plush, need that one? :)
15 Dec 2017, 7:02 pm
arbitraryabsurdity I have a nonmagical spotted hyena plush if you need it.
10 Dec 2017, 8:23 pm
E Ugh yeah totally. I'd do that, but I get anxiety about not getting this stuff done |D Welp
10 Dec 2017, 6:44 pm
E I do the same thing lol. Why spend money if you can just get it for free eventually? I run out of patience sometimes though
10 Dec 2017, 3:50 pm
E Wow I wish I had your luck. And/or money
5 Dec 2017, 3:54 pm
E Yeah same. It's been a struggle :/
4 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm
E STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ANY SHELLHOWLS... I want them tho they're so cuuuute
3 Dec 2017, 9:04 pm
E I'm down to the orcas and sharkitties for Oceandome now, aside from the NEW things. Also fruit tree bats and sharkcicles because I am a Fool. Plus various DMM stuff. I just want to get those two areas finisheddddddd
3 Dec 2017, 8:57 pm
E I feel u lol
3 Dec 2017, 4:32 pm
E I'm so jealoussss