Lighthawke's Recent Posts

8 Nov 2017, 8:50 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
arbitraryabsurdity It's fine we all have commitments. I don't really have anything for you then but I'll let you know
8 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm
arbitraryabsurdity Are there any other event plushes you want to use? I have extra, and you can use it and put the nonmagical plush in your toybox
7 Nov 2017, 10:42 pm
arbitraryabsurdity I have a few extra plushies, both magical and non-magical. You said you only want the nonmagical ones?
7 Nov 2017, 9:59 pm
Keridwyn No problem, I honestly have too many--three inventory pages worth, in fact. |'D And I'm trying to reduce the number I'm using so I don't have to repair them all the time. So you're doing me a favor taking them tbh
7 Nov 2017, 6:32 pm (Edited 7 Nov 2017, 6:38 pm)
Been knocking out collections like there's no tomorrow. Anyone need a green ray or orange turty harem?

Keridwyn I'm sure you're not quite ready to be breeding those things en masse but they'll be sitting in my inventory for a WHILE so. Whenever you want them holler at me. They're too cheap to bother selling so you can just have them

Edit: Speaking of extra harems, I actually have more of those lying around... yellow seaponies for one, fire nudibranchs for another. Those are also available
31 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm
MystRunner I do happen to have a female Circus Pal Spoop if you want to trade c:
31 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm
Keridwyn I have no idea tbh. I don't do a lot of battling.

Anyone else know anything?
31 Oct 2017, 8:54 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2017, 8:54 pm)
Keridwyn Yeah she's got one. :) Sorry for the mix-up lol
31 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm
Keridwyn Oh dang actually you were right, he does have one, just hasn't gotten to it yet. Lmao my bad. Oh well have some more OD pets
31 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm)
Keridwyn Yeah I went and checked and it says he doesn't have the mastery ^^; Thanks yo
31 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm
Keridwyn ooh me, Caleb hasn't gotten pings yet. :o
31 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm
Onix_Angel you could take both? It would cost you 9000 FC total

MystRunner are those the ones you want to get rid of or the ones you have right now :?
30 Oct 2017, 2:42 pm (Edited 30 Oct 2017, 2:42 pm)
Onix_Angel sure, which one?
29 Oct 2017, 4:48 pm
Anyone up for trading around Spoops and Magic Ratties? I want to buy some more of them but I'm pretty sure the genders are randomized so. If I get a duplicate I wanna have someone to trade with
29 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm
quasars same deal to you as to the others. c: I'm almost out of undomesticated pets now though lol, Musa has the ones I have left
29 Oct 2017, 4:20 pm
Keridwyn Onix_Angel Btw, just so you both know, any rarer animals I'm selling in my stall I'll sell to you for half market price as a guild discount
29 Oct 2017, 4:19 pm
:O Thanks for the tip
29 Oct 2017, 4:10 pm
Keridwyn I figured, yeah. Go ahead and do that and also I'll send some males your way in a sec.
29 Oct 2017, 4:08 pm
Keridwyn sorry I didn't go over your list |D You can reject the transfers you don't want
29 Oct 2017, 4:05 pm
Keridwyn Ok, lemme get those in order, it'll take a minute. For TEP I need everything except the hare and the pika for both Caleb and Musa, if you could send the others to 124831 first when you get them and then 172485. I'm holding my SR undomesticated ones for now, for Onix_Angel and to trade for a catbat, but I'll get you the next ones I find. c:
29 Oct 2017, 3:51 pm
Keridwyn Undomesticated ones? I'm definitely trying to complete my breeders' masteries. Although Caleb is my main focus so just one would be fine. And I'll trade you for whatever undomesticated ones I have
29 Oct 2017, 3:48 pm
Keridwyn same offer I gave Onix_Angel is available to you c:
29 Oct 2017, 3:40 pm
Onix_Angel sure c: What villager number should I send them to?
29 Oct 2017, 3:36 pm
Onix_Angel cool, take a look at my breeders http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/124831?page=11 and http://www.furvilla.com/career/breeder/172485?page=11
The pages I linked to is where I keep the undomesticated ones for selling/trading but Guild Discount means you can just have them for free.
29 Oct 2017, 3:33 pm
Onix_Angel welcome to the club! If you want any common Oceandome animals I have many. Even undomesticated ones. You can totally have whatever