BK's Recent Posts

18 Apr 2017, 10:14 am (Edited 18 Apr 2017, 10:14 am)
in the world's most personality defining question (go to post)
Sparklau
Soda cakes are pretty easy to make--there are a lot of recipes available online as well!
But usually they can be found in grocery store's bakery sections in the US. Typically you're going to find stuff like... orange soda and 7UP flavors, though.

Hiei
Heck yeah!
16 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm
in the world's most personality defining question (go to post)
I loooove lemon cake. But---a good soda cake is hard to pass up. Root beer soda cakes mmMMM
15 Apr 2017, 3:58 am
in Draw Your Fursona As A Carebear (go to post)
Safe aaa thank you! Yours came out really good--the colors really suit the Care Bear style, too.

Katie-Kats Your sona is really cute that way!
14 Apr 2017, 6:59 pm
CareBearBK300_zps9tjl0s4j.png

haha I spent way too long on this
14 Apr 2017, 4:18 pm
oh my gosh I love style challenges. I'm so down for this. brb -dashing off to grab tablet-
12 Apr 2017, 5:35 pm
in Leaving- Giving away Everything (go to post)
I could use the Bell Cat Plush or the Holiday Canine Plush if either is still available!
10 Apr 2017, 8:12 pm
in Funeral for my fursuit foam base (go to post)
Bs and Cs are average grades. You're fine. So WTF

Telling your mom this would probably just make her angrier but, seriously, destroying her child's property is going to have the opposite effect that she wants. Being negative and violent is a no-go, man
6 Apr 2017, 5:38 pm (Edited 6 Apr 2017, 5:38 pm)
in Why do I keep flipping cards with a black back? (go to post)
Right! I think I've found a black card about 5 times and all but one time it left my explorer exhausted and took all my explorations.
Just now I found one on the first exploration and it took away all 19 of the rest of my explorations... Shouldn't have risked it.

The only time I got anything from one, it gave me Dragon Scales x1 and a seed
6 Apr 2017, 2:18 am
in Best thing you got from exploring? (go to post)
Magical Winter Snuffle Plush and an angelic pattern book
4 Apr 2017, 9:15 pm
in Bugs (go to post)
Rarest I've found is the green buzz . Managed to snag a Jade Ladybird out of the giving tree, though.
I keep seeing these threads about "I've got all the bugs already!" and me over here with my hoard of commons and not much else lol
4 Apr 2017, 5:56 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 5:56 pm)
in Its only day one... (go to post)
I'm still only getting uncommons and commons. I got two male green buzzes, though.

I want all the buzzes. just cram my inventory full of bees
31 Mar 2017, 5:55 pm
in [IC] Body Horror paintie villager? (go to post)
Aw, I'm sorry to hear the Cream Filling doesn't fit in! Hopefully a new home can be found quickly
24 Mar 2017, 4:06 pm
in Fursuit Unboxing Video (Page 4) (go to post)
those little bitty eyebrows are too cute
17 Mar 2017, 12:08 am
in Serpent Eggs Hatching! What did you get? (go to post)
I got two commons (a male and female) and a female uncommon. Well. At least I got a matching common pair
15 Mar 2017, 4:01 am
in Resolved - thank you for answering, all! (go to post)
The longest one of mine took was three days. Hang in there
14 Mar 2017, 3:10 am
in How Many Serpent Eggs Are You Incubating? (go to post)
I had 3 incubating but I got curious around the 26 day mark and hatched one. I got the common serpent. ;;;
Still got a few days left to get to 30 for the other two...
12 Mar 2017, 3:30 am
in Cooking Event (smol rant?) (go to post)
MystRunner ah. I didn't realize. On beta I mostly just did my careers and didn't pay attention to much else. It didn't take long for the minipets to drop back to the value they were before the serpent fest...

Domayne It would be cool if they released an item for preserving the food (irreversible, for display purposes).
12 Mar 2017, 1:40 am
MystRunner well I suppose it will even out over time. It's newly released so it may still be adjusted or have different things done. Guess I was expecting under-used items to be more incorporated? some were but I've still got a few thousand of other items.
gotta wait and see how it goes
12 Mar 2017, 1:25 am
MystRunner I'm guessing that the food recipes for your village take a lot of iron lumps as well
bit of a gouge for peeps who try to do multiple careers at once
12 Mar 2017, 1:17 am (Edited 12 Mar 2017, 1:17 am)
So far my only annoyance is that the DMM recipes take slime buckets and toxic waste. I guess it wouldn't be annoying if I wasn't trying to level up my blacksmith's skill to 200 (and 3/5 of DMM's schemas use a lot of slime and waste).
9 Mar 2017, 4:52 am
in What new villager options does Furvilla need? (go to post)
In the same vein as sheep---GOATS!

But also, more insects! Arthropods! Invertebrates!
8 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm
in Gaiaonline: banned account (solved?) (go to post)
MyraMidnight this was back in 2008 but it was [email protected] gaiaonline.com at the time
8 Mar 2017, 3:09 pm
in Gaiaonline: banned account (solved?) (go to post)
When I got banned from Gaia (by false reason, still pissed about it--anywayy) I just sent in an e-mail without any problem to the address you file claims to... You should just be able to send an e-mail? Sorry if I'm not understanding something from what you wrote.
7 Mar 2017, 5:08 pm (Edited 7 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm)
in Draw your fursona as the species above you! (go to post)
Drawing my fursona as a fox sounds fun. Brb with the results!
FoxBK5_zpsu5ilrzxf.png
4 Mar 2017, 2:34 am
in Most overused fursona names? (go to post)
There are some really good specific examples but I'm surprised no one pointed out

Bones

as a super common name.

Also names that end with the species name. For example: ToxicWolf or LunaFox (I just named these totally randomly, sorry if I named actual peeps--)