Sandman's Recent Posts

3 Oct 2019, 3:43 am
in [S] 4-6 digit villagers [W: FR] (go to post)
Bump
26 Aug 2019, 9:06 pm
Bluheart

All yours! Thanks again :D
26 Aug 2019, 6:41 am (Edited 26 Aug 2019, 6:43 am)
Bluheart how about that Fire egg for Yoyo? I’m glad you like the painty, I can’t remember who did it now, or who I originally got him from.

Edit: also, thank you so much for letting me know the link was wrong! I was painstakingly pasting the links and changing the IDs into the thread on my phone. I guess one slipped through the cracks XD
26 Aug 2019, 6:39 am
Alucard thanks, you’ve got yourself a great name too!
That’s fine with me! What’s your FR account? I’ll start the transfers and wait for a crossroads request from you. Thanks!
26 Aug 2019, 12:26 am
Awesome, it’s a deal! To make things easier, I will send you a 2-way crossroads request. All you gotta do is pop the dragons in there. Make sure to take away any familiars and apparel first, and remove them for your coliseum team. It looked like Stormbane was in your coliseum team when I checked earlier.

I’ll send over #600 soon. I just have to figure out how to do it :)
25 Aug 2019, 7:44 pm (Edited 25 Aug 2019, 7:45 pm)
Cinderflame I was surprised to see an offer so soon, thank you! The familiar in the first link is not a KS one, just sponsored by a KS backer, unfortunately. The other familiars are retired, but widespread because every account was gifted one when they were released (and FR has stopped giving out special familiars like that, you have collect them manually and within a time limit now). But I digress.

The items are actually worth a fair amount; around 2.8k gems. I have most of those retired items, and they are pretty good, but not quite the value I want to trade my #600 for.

What really interests me the most is Droog and Stormbane in your lair. Stormbane is a 5 digit, and her unnamed and exalted offspring decreases her value somewhat. but I think that Droog can make up for that. I value those two together at about 10k-12k gems (the old dragon market fluctuates a lot). Would you consider trading them both for #600?

(I'm actually not sure if that value is an accurate exchange for a 3 digit villager, though I was always aiming for somewhere above 10kg value for #600)
25 Aug 2019, 4:35 am (Edited 26 Aug 2019, 9:09 pm)
Hi everyone! After three years away from FV, I’ve decided that it’s time to sell my old villagers. I’m just not online here enough to enjoy them.

Sold the 3 digit.

I have one 4 digit left.

The rest of my villagers are 5 digits and 6 digits. I’m looking for offers on them.
24174 (costume)
116604 (painty)
125315 (painty)

My Flight Rising account is: Sludgy

I want to trade my villagers for the following FR stuff:
Gems / Treasure
Retired Festival Apparel or Familiars
Old dragons (6 digits or less)
Unhatched Eggs accepted @ 300g each.

I do not want art. I like to draw my own.

Will check this thread every other day for offers.
11 Dec 2016, 5:04 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I like to move it move it
9 Dec 2016, 11:59 pm
in are you a beta tester? [poll] (go to post)
I think the beta bug is really cute! But the Vista is a bit busy... but I use it anyway :P
9 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm
in ●free giveaway● winners posted!! (go to post)
Hello~ I go by the name Sandman and I'm in my early twenties. I live in Australia, and it's summer here right now! I really love going to the beach during the hottest part of the day (but you need so much sunscreen lol). But I'm still a bit scared of the big waves hahaha, so I stick to the wave-less river-mouth. I'm a pretty blunt person and just generally says whats on my mind, and I like chatting to interesting people. I love games, especially Pokemon, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, oh and I spend a lot of time on Flight Rising. I'm pretty creative as I enjoy drawing and also really enjoy sewing plush toys.

This costume giveaway is a really fabulous thing to do, thank you on behalf of everyone :) I happen to have my eye on the Faerie or Galaxy costumes.
9 Dec 2016, 6:08 am
in have you ever adopted a cool wandering villager? (go to post)
I've picked up 2 four digit villages in the past when the site was still new. I have even gotten 2 villages with painties on them - I just picked up this guy here.
9 Dec 2016, 5:47 am
in Curing Worker? (go to post)
Eclipses Find the cure in your inventory and click on it. A new window will appear and you can select which villager to give it to :)
9 Dec 2016, 5:46 am (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 5:47 am)
in So....I need wood. (go to post)
JustTopaz you get it from exploring! You might not get it with each exploring turn, so it might take a while to get enough for a house Or, you can find it in the stall search. The "more options" button lets you see all the catagories. Just check "WOOD" and search. Hope that helps!
9 Dec 2016, 2:25 am
in Just registered, lost. (go to post)
Somethinggetrekt Hello and welcome to Furvilla! I totally agree with Thornes, start with an explorer, then when you get another villager I recommend a Herbalist so you can plant all those seed you'll be collecting. You can sell the crops in your stall or just quick sell them for quick cash, it's a good way to start things off :)

Oh, and I'm Sludgy on Flight Rising if you ever want to look me up!
8 Dec 2016, 11:21 pm
in Furvilla Police Department Call Line (go to post)
Help! I'm surrounded by adorablness and I don't know what to do ;A;