GalloViking's Recent Posts

17 Dec 2016, 12:39 pm
in What is the best setup for Warrior? (go to post)
With sword of discourse I can one-shot anything, including super rare monsters, from Olde Foxbury. Even if the sword adds some health I'd recommend you take a shield, just in case.
I sell medicines, potions, costumes and raw materials from Olde Foxbury at a fair price. Check my profile to see what my villagers have to offer :)
17 Dec 2016, 7:56 am (Edited 17 Dec 2016, 7:57 am)
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
Aurora is coming with me!
*runs away*

(Poeple are answering too fast, darn)
I sell medicines, potions, costumes and raw materials from Olde Foxbury at a fair price. Check my profile to see what my villagers have to offer :)
12 Dec 2016, 12:49 pm
in [T/S] Sword of Discourse! (go to post)
KiyomiLiger

Little update on the situation, I have already traded my wares for a sword, so Pip's offer is the only one left now.
12 Dec 2016, 11:07 am (Edited 12 Dec 2016, 11:07 am)
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
Because I'm not heavy.
12 Dec 2016, 8:15 am
in [T/S] Sword of Discourse! (go to post)
I can buy your sword for 2000 FD and a paintie ticket.
I'm from Olde Foxbury so I can't make any costume you want :/
9 Dec 2016, 10:45 am
in Share Your Newbie Tales (go to post)
Soon after the beginning of the beta, I wanted to buy 200 sword containers for my doctor.
So I correctly entered the 10k FC needed, but... I didn't change 1 to 200... So I ended up buying one sword container at the cost of 200.