Incvbvs's Recent Posts

24 Nov 2018, 11:58 am
in Anonymous Fairies (go to post)
Thank you to whoever gave me the serpenvine seeds!! ;v; I cannot understand you, but I appreciate you!!

Trinity.Blood.600.104722.jpg
♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 24 | Male; he/him | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
Ping to summon a Real Live Demon to your thread
icon by townhous-e on tumblr!
23 Nov 2018, 9:43 pm
in Anonymous Fairies (go to post)
Thank you, Fighter Fairy!! I will do my best! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و✧

♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 24 | Male; he/him | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
23 Nov 2018, 9:33 pm
in Done for now, thanks everyone:) (go to post)
I've got 3 TEP seeds, but would only need 2 of the OD ones if you want to trade!

23 Nov 2018, 1:35 am
in Targeted ads are the best kind of ads (go to post)
Bellymouth FAIR,,,, Honestly at that point if you're ordering 65 pillows of the same image, they should include a sweater. With the same image on it, of course. it turns out the thermofisher sweater is included on orders over $7000 this year so thats uh. That Went Up A Good Bit from uh 2016?? when i last looked?

God thats a Big Mood tho ;; I've been consistently searching around for a good, relatively cheap monitor tablet but the last time I had ads on they were still just like "You wanna look at this mug on Society6 that you looked at 6 months ago again??? Is that what you want to see??????"

22 Nov 2018, 11:43 pm
in Targeted ads are the best kind of ads (go to post)
What, you're only ordering 55? I don't think that's enough, honestly.

God tho I don't get these anymore, but Google used to think I was a microbiologist or something because I would almost exclusively get ads for microbiology supply sites. You know, the kind where you can order test tubes and centrifuges, etc. At one point I got ads for ThermoFisher's holiday special, where if you spent something like $1000+ on your order you'd get a free sweater.

22 Nov 2018, 1:13 am
in More meaningful interactions with our Villagers. (go to post)
Sorry for posting again, but I think the main issue surrounding the feeding thing is that with most sites that use that mechanic, it functions less as a reward for logging in and becomes more like something chaining you to the site, if that makes sense. Like you feel like you *have* to log in to feed them daily, even if there's no real penalty for not doing so, and so it makes logging in that much less fun.

22 Nov 2018, 12:54 am
in you ever get freaked out by the weirdest things? (go to post)
The weirdest fears I've got, if they count: cheilophobia (fear of lips) that's really intense to the point that typing out the word lowkey triggers it, but I'm fine like. Interacting with other people. It just gets me when there's like. Makeup advertisements or weIRD BANNERS ON MY COLLEGE'S STUDENT PORTAL fuck you scad
and uh. Soot tags make me really uneasy apparently??? I don't know what it is exactly, but I look at them and I'm just filled with this like creeping sense of Dread. And I don't think it's anything to do with the fact that they resemble spider webs, bc I'm relatively fine with those? idk.

22 Nov 2018, 12:34 am
in More meaningful interactions with our Villagers. (go to post)
I like this idea, but would it be too limiting to have it be a sort of opt-in situation? For those that wouldn't want to for any reason? As an example, my main villager is a pretty direct representation of myself and... it would feel kind of weird to interact with myself if that makes sense? But- I also recognise that I'm sort of an outlier in this regard (at least, I think I am??) so yeah. I don't mean to be negative, I do think it's a good idea, I'm just. Weird, I guess?

20 Nov 2018, 2:35 pm
in Shifty-related question (go to post)
noll Ah, ok, that makes sense. Thanks so much, I'll go ahead and do that, then!

20 Nov 2018, 12:33 am
in Shifty-related question (go to post)
So I'm looking to change my main villager from a regular shifty to galactic, and from a warrior costume to royal. Would I be able to keep the customs I have on/in my wardrobe if I did that? Sorry if this has been answered before and I just didn't see it anywhere! I'm confused and tired lmao ;;

18 Nov 2018, 8:19 pm
in Post your latest piece of art! (go to post)
Here's my latest! Drew my oc Draco for one of my finals. Didn't like how the colours came out, so I'll be redoing that part. Aside from being a bit dark, I think the values came out well!

12 Nov 2018, 12:29 am
in who up free art (go to post)
If you're still doing these, me maybe? o: And thank you, this is really nice of you omg ;v;

10 Nov 2018, 5:54 pm
in November new item thread (go to post)
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?

9 Nov 2018, 2:31 pm
in Has Anyone Brewed a Sludge Potion? (go to post)
PrayingMantis Ok, cool! Ye, I figured that was the case. Thank you! ;v;

9 Nov 2018, 2:24 pm
PrayingMantis !!! Nice, thanks for the update! ;v;

7 Nov 2018, 11:06 pm
PrayingMantis Ye, fair. And aaaAAA I'm honoured!! \;v;/ I'm so glad people like those omg

7 Nov 2018, 12:12 pm
Huh, interesting! So if that's the case then I guess it's like an expensive junk item or something lmao

7 Nov 2018, 12:09 pm
I was wondering the same thing! I want to know what it does o:

6 Nov 2018, 11:02 pm
in Vampire Bat Battle Buddy Appreciation Thread (go to post)
Theyre just such. Such a good Friend *clenches fist*

6 Nov 2018, 12:23 pm
in [GUIDE] Redeemables/Freebies (go to post)
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? 'v'

19 Jul 2018, 8:52 am
in SimplySuburban's Clearance Sale (go to post)
Could I grab a copy of the Dark Wings vista, please? ;v;

10 Jul 2018, 1:06 pm (Edited 10 Jul 2018, 1:06 pm)
in July new items thread (go to post)
arts-waifu Yee, I'm super excited about them!! The artist did an excellent job! ;v; I'm really glad you like them too!!!!

10 Jul 2018, 12:39 am
in July new items thread (go to post)
KICKS DOWN THE DOOR AND SCREAMS REALLY LOUD IM WORKING ON A CLASS ASSIGNMENT BUT MY CHILDREN HAVE ARRIVED!!! THEYRE ON MY VILLAGERS PLEASE LOOK AT TH EM http://www.furvilla.com/villager/5733 AND http://www.furvilla.com/villager/225986 CRIES

18 Jun 2018, 6:15 pm
in 40-50$ Doodle Commissions (go to post)
Uzucake Awesome, thank you!!! ;v;

17 Jun 2018, 1:31 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2018, 1:35 pm)
in 40-50$ Doodle Commissions (go to post)
Uzucake This is absolutely lovely, thank you so much!!! \;v;/ I can't adequately express how much I love this aaaaAAA
May I use this as a paintie? And may I upload it to my Furaffinity (with credit to you ofc)?