0okamiseishin's Recent Posts

24 Nov 2019, 2:19 pm
in art/adopt interest and pricing? (go to post)
no ones answered about the adoptable parts yet =P
24 Nov 2019, 2:18 pm
Alekzy said:
It's elaborated. Example one it's at least 30$ and that's the least.
I mean, generally speaking.
This is a game site aimed to very young people, so you migth have to bear with lower rates (as long as you are comfortable with said rates, is not about giving away your work for nothing).

Thanks for the advice ^^ I don't mind having cheaper options or I wouldn't accept game currency at all. I just like making art for people. I just wanted a kind of range

Carmel said:
i really like your art! if i were you i'd price it around $15 - $50, depending on shading and design (but i don't know much about pricing so take that with a grain of salt. i think your art is worth waaaay more than $15 but you know how it is)

Thank you for the advice. That is around what I was thinking but I always worry it's too much lol
24 Nov 2019, 1:25 pm
I love your artwork and I'm guessing the prices I think would fit is like a headshot- 10FD:10000FC
bust-20FD:20000FC and a full-body- 40FD:40000FC but that's what I think

Thank you for the input ^^
That seems a bit too low for the effort so I'll see what other think.
24 Nov 2019, 11:14 am (Edited 24 Nov 2019, 11:19 am)
I've had this idea for a while of a hellhound kennel adopts thing. With various breeds and rarity and traits like other adoptables except each breed won't just be the exact same thing with slightly different versions.

for example here's a breed called a
plaguehound
They were bred to sniff out dangerous diseases and are able to consume them.

and a sheepdog. it's exactly how it sounds lmao.
Sheep dog
Bred to protect other animals while providing wool at the same time. May accidentally herd other dogs

Anyway I was just wondering how many would be interested in something like that? and what would you be willing to pay in FC/FD/USD?

also could use help pricing art in general
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
17 Jan 2019, 6:08 pm
in Ooka's Art Shoppe (go to post)
bump
16 Jan 2019, 4:03 pm
bump
14 Jan 2019, 2:37 pm
Can I pay $10 in FD and the last $10 in USD?

Sure sounds good ^^ I'll get to work now
14 Jan 2019, 2:14 pm
Alrighty! Do I pay now or after?
You pay after you approve the sketch. ^^ I'll send a message when finished. Which way were you planning on paying?
14 Jan 2019, 2:11 pm
0okamiseishin
changed my mind on the design! ^^

I can give it a shot though the price would be the same.
14 Jan 2019, 2:09 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2019, 2:10 pm)
I was thinking a Jolteon playing a chello? It's quite odd, but it's something personal to me!
Sort of similar to how Octavia plays it:
https://banner2.kisspng.com/20180812/ews/kisspng-cello-pony-violin-double-bass-viola-5b6fc3fbb323c7.1410575815340513237338.jpg

That sounds like a neat idea! I'd accept around $20 or something of around equal value if that works for you?

edit: either or would work lol
14 Jan 2019, 2:00 pm
I am interested in a custom tattoo design!

Sure ^^ what would you like?
14 Jan 2019, 1:56 pm
It's late but this is still open ^^; I'm not accepting FC/FD as well as missing animals from my menagerie worth around an equal amount. I'm also willing to negotiate prices.
28 Dec 2018, 11:19 pm
in Everything's Fine [??] (go to post)
envyofthenight

I would say to just let them go. It sounds like they just don't want to be friends and are too much of a coward to say it. If they're actively avoiding you and hoping you'd take the hint. They haven't answered anything even knowing that it bothers you so they either don't care that it does or are doing it on purpose to upset you. Either reason it doesn't matter why they're doing it. The point is they're doing it now and if they try to be friends again then they'll probably keep doing it.

I'd say cut them off personally, Just delete from friends lists and whatever and pretend they weren't there. If they want to contact you they will if not then too bad, their loss. You could always wonder why but it may be better not to know because it could be some petty immature reason on their part anyway. You probably didn't do anything wrong to make them leave. They left because they wanted to and you just gotta accept it. Pestering them and obsessing over it will just drive you crazy and probably drive them farther away if anything.

It's part of growing up kid. Also you shouldn't make people promise not to leave. It can make them feel trapped and feel like they're forced to be friends with you. You'll feel much better and more confident if you stop trying to be what you think they want and just do you. Then you know for certain that friends stay because they want to. The people that are your friends, Your REAL friends will stay. So treat them well but don't overdo it because being too clingy will send them away.
28 Dec 2018, 9:24 pm (Edited 28 Dec 2018, 9:29 pm)
in Everything's Fine [??] (go to post)
Sounds to me they don't really consider you a friend anymore and just don't know how to admit it or don't want to hurt your feelings. If it's been that long and they keep ignoring you then it's not worth it to keep wasting time on them. Spend your time trying to make new friends instead of worrying about people that used to be. You'll just drive yourself crazy trying to get their attention or wondering why. When you find new friends you'll be able to move on much easier.

Aibrean
Yuki
I don't think it's that in this case. They've been actively ignoring them and going out of their way to do it

Also you both shouldn't worry so much about if you forgot a message or not. We all do it and if they're your friends they won't hold it against you ^^
19 Dec 2018, 5:32 pm
in Image help (go to post)
Yeah I don't understand.. Maybe imgur doesn't work for some coding for some sites, but I use it all the time on FurVilla with no problems at all.

I know that stash, furaffinity, and I think another similar site sometimes won't work because of their forbidden thing that happens. But I never use those... I've just seen people having problems with them.

EDIT: I make art and shops here quite often and have been for years. The images I used via imgur have never failed me. Their site changed, making it more confusing, but it still works?

Alright I'll give it a shot ^^ thank you
19 Dec 2018, 5:25 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2018, 5:26 pm)
Toyhouse, Deviant Art, sometimes Twitter

Fur Affinity & Imgur don’t work I believe.
Idk about Stash or Reddit.

Deviantart and stash are some of the ones that didn't work.. They used to but don't seem to now

For forum threads?

[img]image url[/img]

For instance:

39157.png?1

[Img]http://www.furvilla.com/img/avatars/39/39157.png?1[/img]

Right click an image and click Copy Image Address.

If you are having problems getting some images to work, try saving them and uploaded them to imgur. Imgur is my go-to for uploaded images.

I of course don't know what you mean by board, so I could be really off.

Yeah I know the img code it's the images themselves that part the problem. The last post said imgur doesn't work?
19 Dec 2018, 5:18 pm
I don't know if this actually counts for coding but I'm having trouble with posting images in boards. I know how to do the code itself but I can't seem to find a place to save the images where it'll work. Sometimes the link will have a , in it or the link will work sometimes then just stop. I'm not sure where I could put it so the image will work and stay working. Any advice?
17 Dec 2018, 4:43 pm
in F2U Shaded Chibi Bases (go to post)

I honestly didn't think to check if they uploaded the bases for the revealed event chibis yet, looks like they haven't. My bad :(

That's alright I can jst do it whenever it is

Imoku said:
Since you said you'd like to see whats been made from these, I thought I'd post these here to show you if that's okay - I made these with your otter bases!! ^0^ click them for fullsize! They're both up for adoption ♡ thanks again for doing these!

otterbab2wm.png otterbabwm.png

Oh wow those turned out neat!
14 Dec 2018, 3:42 pm (Edited 14 Dec 2018, 3:43 pm)
in Shading Help (go to post)
NoctisEternal
Looks good to me but I'd say shade more on the farther wing and the area behind the head thing. The light should be blocked more for those areas since the body and head thing are in the way of the light.

And for the tail I'd recommend a second shade to show it looks apart from the body but still connected
14 Dec 2018, 3:21 pm
If you're interested, I have a chibi section in the paintie base connection here that you can upload these to: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/76004-self-upload-custom-paintie-base-collectio

As for requests: event chibi moth! Especially with the lights I think it would benefit a lot to be shared. I would almost definitely use it myself <3

I'm not good with google docs but if you want to uplaod them feel free. The full size images are in the links.

Also I'm having trouble finding the base for the event chibi moth. Any idea where I can find it?
14 Dec 2018, 1:12 am
Not sure what one to do next. Any requests? I'll do event chibis too
13 Dec 2018, 6:13 pm
in Looking for artists!! (go to post)
Lykos said:
0okamiseishin
I like the first style and would like to buy a colored sketch of Sylvia Mog from you. Should I send the fd now or later?

You can send it now and I'll accept it when I finish your pic ^^
13 Dec 2018, 6:09 pm
well as I said you can take a look at my menagerie

The only thing I see I'd be interested in is probably a teddy bear.
which one? as I don't really care for them and I don't really collect pets
I'd prefer the Honey one but it is worth more.
13 Dec 2018, 6:00 pm
well as I said you can take a look at my menagerie

The only thing I see I'd be interested in is probably a teddy bear.
13 Dec 2018, 5:36 pm (Edited 13 Dec 2018, 5:40 pm)
in Looking for artists!! (go to post)
Lykos I could do one colored sketch like This for the FD. It wouldn't need to be that style. Just an example of a colored sketch.

I have other style examples Here but I'd only be willing to do a colored sketch for that low.