whaile's Recent Posts

9 Feb 2017, 9:06 pm
in Eddsworld?? (go to post)
i was really into eddsworld back in the day but i kind of stopped watching when.. edd died.,
like i tried to keep up with it and i did end up going back and watching the finale long after it came out but i just lost interest after tom took over tbh
quick_sinature_pattern_small_by_totalwei • ivy • 21 • she/they • quick_signature_pattern_small_flipped_by
1 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm
in Seed Trade Checklist (go to post)
bump again !!

Dragon_Pancake yep, seed trading is all good here!
i'd help you out with oceandome seeds but im only looking for super rare seeds right now, which seem to be hard to find right now lol
quick_sinature_pattern_small_by_totalwei • ivy • 21 • she/they • quick_signature_pattern_small_flipped_by
31 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2017, 7:13 pm)
bump!!
looking to trade oceandome seeds for Green Stalks, Claw Beets, Flying Red Tips, Flying Lightbulbs, Mouth Beans, Sunflowers, or Cottonflower seeds. let me know how many oceandome seeds u want for them!!! im out of neural and underwater watermelons but i have plenty of everything else!
26 Jan 2017, 11:42 pm
in super rare seed trade (go to post)
FloWolF i already got quite a few dmm seeds. i'll keep you in mind when i need more (& also when i get more OD seeds bc im almost out lmao)
26 Jan 2017, 11:40 pm
ToonLink sure, would 5 neurals for 3 cotton flowers and 2 sunflowers be ok?
26 Jan 2017, 10:58 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm)
Fiskie Sheelah pleasure doing business with both of you!
@ anonymous thank you for the seeds !
ToonLink i only have a few of each left, 8 neural and 3 underwater watermelon
SnowRaven i can trade u a mouth bean for a neural if you want
26 Jan 2017, 10:31 pm
Sheelah i'd kind of like to have a couple OD seeds left. would 5 of each be ok?
26 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm
Fiskie sounds good!
Sheelah i'll have 8 underwater watermelon seeds and 13 neural seeds once i'm done with this trade with fiskie. how many you wanna trade?
26 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm
Fiskie sure, how many do you wanna trade?
26 Jan 2017, 10:16 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2017, 10:16 pm)
alright guys, my herbalist is on the home stretch of their seed mastery. i've mastered all but the super rare seeds of every town.

my supplies are very limited – i only have 13 Neural seeds and 21 Underwater Watermelon seeds – but i'm willing to trade 1:1 SR Oceandome seeds for SR seeds from any other town.

feel free to use this forum for other seed trades beyond just with me !
15 Jan 2017, 9:55 pm
in things your pets are scared of? (go to post)
my dog is afraid of umbrellas. if you open an umbrella around him he cowers and runs away. he used to be afraid of plastic bags too but i dont think he is anymore
9 Jan 2017, 11:55 pm
in what are your weird triggers (go to post)
necks, man. i cant deal with pics of people's necks bein touched. dont know why. i dont have any neck-related trauma but my neck is super sensitive
5 Jan 2017, 6:13 pm
in Happy National Bird Day!!! (go to post)
thank you whoever sent me the eagle plush!! <3
Acclivius i love him! please give him a sweet kiss for me and also one for spaceglitter
Malibu chickens are grossly under-appreciated. please appreciate some of my favorite chickens in media
tumblr_oj608mwshy1qi6b4po2_1280.jpg
tumblr_np6uyypw9n1rylzllo1_400.jpg
5 Jan 2017, 5:51 pm
in Happy National Bird Day!!! (go to post)
today is national bird day! share your bird villagers and/or talk about Cool Birds in general

i'll start, this is my raptor villager iolani! she's a hawaiian hawk with an attitude. im a big fan of birds (particularly raptors)
26417.png?t=1483560344

here are some of my favorite Cool Birds:
tumblr_oiz2ylT1W61qm9k25o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oiq6qfIWBP1sv83imo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6xvqfGPU41qgvw5wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_inline_oie717KDxN1rx74ci_500.jpg
5 Jan 2017, 1:04 pm
hey im all out of tigereye peak seeds if anyone wants to trade for oceandome ;)
4 Jan 2017, 2:13 am
in Need seeds for Traveling Wanderer (go to post)
winterprism it's all good just let me know!
3 Jan 2017, 12:09 pm
in Need seeds for Traveling Wanderer (go to post)
winterprism Hey, nice list ;)
I can hook you up with whatever oceandome seeds you need!
1 Jan 2017, 2:54 am
in Word Association (go to post)
Graffiti teeth
30 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm
arcaneidolriots i messed up lmao. let me send a new trade
30 Dec 2016, 12:51 am
Malibu Go for it! I put the effort into making the list so others could benefit from it, because I realized I had no idea which seeds I was missing from other towns until I looked it up :)

arcaneidolriots Traditionally I've traded 20 for 20 with common to rare seeds. Wanna do that and then maybe 5 of each Super Rare seed?
29 Dec 2016, 4:02 pm
bump!
28 Dec 2016, 11:13 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2017, 7:10 pm)
Hey everybody, I decided to put together a checklist with all the seeds from all towns for those of you who are trying to collect and master them all. Below is the full list, with the seeds my herbalist has mastered checked. Feel free to copy and edit for your own uses, and arrange seed trades on this thread.

EDIT: Looking to trade for any seeds seen unchecked below. I don't have enough Super Rare seeds to trade for Super Rare seeds, but I will gladly give you whatever number you want of any other Oceandome seed for Super Rare seed.

Oceandome Seeds
Super rare:
✓ Neural Plant
✓ Underwater Watermelons
Rare:
✓ Wriggling Algae
✓ Seaweed Vine
Uncommon:
✓ Pea Algae
✓ Brain Coral
Common:
✓ Teal Trumpets
✓ Fur Coral

Foxbury Seeds
Super rare:
_ Green Stalk
_ Claw Beets
Rare:
✓ Hairy Radish
✓ Mustache Plant
Uncommon:
✓ Strange Celery
✓ Mandrake
Common:
✓ Unusual Pineapple
✓ Ploofballs

Quetzal Seeds
Super rare:
_ Flying Red Tip
_ Flying Lightbulbs
Rare:
✓ Flying Daffodil Bunch
✓ Flying Squiggles
Uncommon:
✓ Flying Fur
✓ Flying Larkspur
Common:
✓ Flying Daffodil
✓ Flying Daisies

Dragonsmaw Seeds
Super rare:
✓ Deadbow
_ Mouth Bean
Rare:
✓ Infection Plant
✓ Eyeris
Uncommon:
✓ Chomper Plant
✓ Pot Plant
Common:
✓ Venus Fly Trap
✓ Angry Root

Tigereye Seeds
Super rare:
_ Sunflowers
_ Cotton Flower
Rare:
✓ Ice Lettuce
✓ Frostplant
Uncommon:
✓ Icehands
✓ Iceberries
Common:
✓ Frozen Fern
✓ Frozen Bellflowers
21 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm
in yet another another seed trade thread (go to post)
nephrite i have hundreds of every oceandome seed except the 2 super rare seeds. the way ive traditionally done it is exchanged 20 of each seed (thats approx how many it takes to master it). want me to start a trade?
21 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm
in yet another another seed trade thread (go to post)
hello im looking for tigereye peak and olde foxbury seeds. i can trade for oceandome seeds. i dont have enough super rare seeds to trade but all other rarities i have plenty of.

i dont need any quetzal palace or dragonsmaw manor seeds, i have plenty of those from previous trades.

others are welcome to trade with each other on this thread i just need those young winter/medieval seeds to complete my Collection
14 Dec 2016, 1:09 am
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
kaz i really like marlowe!