moonlightfox's Recent Posts

1 Mar 2018, 5:36 pm
in Can't unequip outfit? (Gala outfit) (go to post)
2B Falorie lol I found the problem, it was because I didn't have enough inventory space that I couldn't unequip it. But there was no notification though that says anything about not being able to unequip because of no inventory space. Either way the problem is solved.

Thank you 2B and Falorie for your help! :)
1 Mar 2018, 5:29 pm
Maybe I just have bad luck! *goes and cries in a corner*

I tried it again just for good measure and I can't unequip no matter how many times a click. and this is the gala dress from last year.
1 Mar 2018, 4:56 pm
2B I already tried that multiple times but it just redirects me to my villagers page that has the oufit equipped? Maybe this is a bug...
1 Mar 2018, 4:35 pm
Apparently it says that once you equip an outfit you can unequip it at any time. That said, why can't I unequip my previous gala dress outfit at all!? And there doesn't seem to be any option that allows me to do so.
9 Sep 2017, 1:58 am
in Cats vs dogs (see 7th page for instructions) (go to post)
24 Apr 2017, 11:25 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
My homework is not done....
18 Mar 2017, 1:24 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I really feel like screaming and going crazy right now because I just lost my 50 something streak and my serpents egg was just about ready to hatch I think it was supposed to either hatch today or tomorrow but now I'll have to wait all over again for all of the dailies I was about to reach. I really hate this!
5 Mar 2017, 1:08 am
in Post an Artist problem. (go to post)
You dislike the attention you get for being the classroom "artist" because all you do is doodle fandom characters, really.

When your peripheral hearing picks up a "You can draw?" your heart sinks.

This is what I've pretty much suffered all of my school years! I always hated the attention.
5 Mar 2017, 1:06 am
Hiding in a corner to draw nsfw and hoping no one sees your sin.

Lol, that's a hard one.
5 Mar 2017, 1:04 am
Trying to erase something and ending up crumpling the paper destroying the paper you were drawing on. Pencil smudges that refuse to leave and erasers that leave the ugliest pencil marks T-T

Having stacks and stacks of unfinished drawings from the beginning of time to the present because of problems with anatomy/poses, hands and feet especially, messed up eye symmetry, artist block etc.

Random oil stains from the table you are drawing on, despite making sure the table is clean and even washing the table beforehand.

*Finishes drawing a work of art to think it is the best thing you have ever drawn only to look back at it one day thinking that it's the ugliest thing you have ever drawn and trashing it*

Bad shading and colouring skills that destroys what you've drawn.

Sudden random burst of motivation to draw only to have it die not so long after

Drawing beautiful art on ugly paper like assignment papers, scrap paper and such.

Seeing other people's beautiful art and realising that maybe it's about time you just stop drawing because you can't reach that skill level of amazing.

Of course there's a lot more but these are the big ones that come to mind.
5 Mar 2017, 12:36 am
floof said:
"Wow did you draw that free-handed?" (Usually from school staff members for some odd reason)

Did you think I traced it or something? Do you see ANY way I could of possibly traced it with the materials around me??

Spending hours on a digital piece and forgetting to take breaks. Then you think your art looks so amazing and the next day you're just like, "WTF this looks like crap." Ahh yes, my old enemy, mistake-blindness.

Sketching toO BIG on a digital canvas.

Reference sheets/symmetry.

"The sketch looks better than the lineart."

I can really relate to all of these things...
5 Mar 2017, 12:21 am
T h e o t h e r e y e

OMG I HAVE THAT PROBLEM ALL THE TIME AHHH

LOL same here! First eye looks great, making you so proud, second eye like to look deformed >.<
4 Mar 2017, 2:21 am
in Gift seeds to the person above you (go to post)
Sending! <3
4 Mar 2017, 2:05 am
sending! <3
4 Mar 2017, 12:45 am
sending <3
12 Feb 2017, 11:01 pm
in Dyscalculia... (and math anxiety) (go to post)
How do you get a diagnosis for dyscalculia? I really think I need one but am unsure on how to go about this? I'm so terrible at math to the point it gives me so much anxiety. :(
1 Feb 2017, 1:13 am
sending <3
26 Jan 2017, 12:20 am
in I have to choose between games... (go to post)
Moshi monsters because don't they require codes for certain features? If that is true then that's no fun lol so I'd say you should abandon it :3

And maybe Novilar too? The game doesn't look to bad but the art isn't anything special. As for the rest I don't know, sorry!

In the end my opinions aren't great but I hope I was able to help you narrow down your choices. ^-^
24 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm
in Dog lovers, can you spare a quick vote? (go to post)
I voted for you! He's a really beautiful dog! ^-^
18 Dec 2016, 10:30 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 12:57 am)
in Looking for quetzal palace seeds (for trading) (go to post)
Hi! As the title says I'm looking for a bunch of quetzal palace seeds, which my sister has but I can't keep asking her...so does anyone have seeds that they are willing to trade?

In return I will trade you a bunch of tigereye seeds! Thank you in advance! ^-^
And as a note I'm out of cotton and sunflowers seed!

Edit: Oh and I'm looking for flying fur, flying daisies and flying squiggles in particular.
I would also like to thank the anonymous user who gifted me 90 flying daisies seeds. Thank you very much whoever you are! ^-^<3
18 Dec 2016, 9:06 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2016, 9:14 pm)
in Selling Female Snowbunny! (go to post)
How much furcash are you looking for? I also have a black manti, an orca and a snow leopard which I can offer some together for your female bunny. ^-^
17 Dec 2016, 11:59 pm
in Snowfox/bunny breeding pairs RAFFLE (go to post)
I would like to enter please! ^-^
17 Dec 2016, 6:01 am
in FREE Fairies! (go to post)
Purple and Crimson red! Thank you for doing this!^-^
10 Dec 2016, 11:48 pm
in [S] beta items (+misc. stuff+villagers?) [W] art! (go to post)
Are you able to show what characters that you'd like drawn? ^-^
10 Dec 2016, 6:06 pm
in are you a beta tester? [poll] (go to post)
I'm also using the vista as well but this does not mean that I'm advertising that I'm a beta tester at all and so are some of the other users who are using the beta vista.

I happen to be using it, well because I think it looks cool and I happen to actually like beetles as long as they're not in a bunch of masses together. Also because I have no other vistas to use. So there you have it I'm using it cause I like it and that's it.^-^