kobidraco's Recent Posts

23 Oct 2017, 1:26 pm
in ...anyone else feel this way? (unpopular opinion) (go to post)
please pay attention to me :(
Kobi-24-he/him
18 Oct 2017, 5:25 am
in Closed (go to post)
Is apollo for sale? And if so, would you take 200 gems for them?
Kobi-24-he/him
10 Sep 2017, 1:59 am
in S/M Shiny Pokemon Giveaways! [Glameow] (go to post)
14 please, if it's not already taken
Kobi-24-he/him
7 Sep 2017, 3:53 pm
in i,,,, have done it,,, (go to post)
I got one of every pet and at least two of every plushie, also I kinda regret wasting so much time and money fully upgrading my ship because I got waaaay more pp from maps than I ever got from the ship >:\
Kobi-24-he/him
25 Aug 2017, 12:49 pm
in Boat Supply Swap Stand! (go to post)
Rarebehr could I have a charred driftwood? I only need one and it's driving me crazy trying to find it with the maps LMAO

Nevermind, I finally found some :’)
Kobi-24-he/him
25 Aug 2017, 12:34 pm
in Boat Supply Swap Stand! (go to post)
Rarebehr could I have a charred driftwood? I only need one and it's driving me crazy trying to find it with the maps LMAO
Kobi-24-he/him
22 Jul 2017, 4:11 pm
in Newbie with no idea of what this is. (go to post)
Blaruu for me the big draws of this website are:

-the art, both the quality and style is very appealing to me, personally
-being able to play as your own characters and not having to majorly alter them to fit into the game world
-collecting plushes and minipets
-the ability to change any aspect of your villagers without much restriction since they're identified by an ID number rather than their name, gender, etc.
-painties! You can make your villager actually look like your character as long as it falls under any of the available species (canine, cat, dragon, etc.). And if not there's a special species called 'shiftys' that allow you to do basically anything you want with your paintie as long as it doesn't break any content rules or is a human (it is FURvilla after all)
Kobi-24-he/him
21 Jul 2017, 4:01 am
in VDC- August thru July - GALLERY (go to post)
OH SHIT BOI, YEAH. And congrats to 1st and 2nd place! Everyone did really good tbh, this must've been so difficult to judge omg
Kobi-24-he/him
19 Jul 2017, 12:30 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Silverpelt60 he's actually just named after my favorite character from the show 'lost' LMAO

[skip this post]
Kobi-24-he/him
19 Jul 2017, 12:18 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
rains Mars sounds cute af
Kobi-24-he/him
19 Jul 2017, 12:05 pm
in Species Morphing Potion - question (go to post)
I'm sort of testing this out with my active villager, Folsom, too. I can't decide what I want him to be so I'm just using the species potion until I find something that feels right lmao, though I also think it'd be kinda fun to have a villager that's just always changing species/color.
Kobi-24-he/him
18 Jul 2017, 9:17 pm
in Silly things you believed as a child (go to post)
Oh man, I STILL believe all kinds of silly junk, some of the most ridiculous beliefs from my childhood (that I can remember off the top of my head) though were:
-i honestly thought that the waves on a beach only happened when I could see them, I think it's because all /most the beaches I went to as a kid weren't visible from the parking lot and I guess I couldn't hear the waves til I got close enough so I just assumed they didn't start til I got on the beach
-when I was like 7 some friends and I decided that pokemon were real and just hiding/hadn't been discovered yet, idk if they (my friends) were just messing with me or playing pretend or what but I genuinely believed it. sometimes I thought planes were really lugia because I thought I could see the wings flapping LMAO.
-i for some reason remember spending a lot of recesses in kindergarten just staring at the sky because if I stared long enough I'd get flecks in my vision that looked like snowflakes and I thought I was actually making it snow with my thoughts
-last one; I had this whole week once where I kept having dreams with cosmo and wanda (from fairly odd parents) in them and I came up with this silly idea that I could make a wish to make them exist outside of my dreams. I think it's because I've always had stupidly real feeling dreams so it's easy to forget that they're completely false and only exist in my head, I was so upset when it didn't work because I was so sure I was onto something there lmao
Kobi-24-he/him
17 Jul 2017, 11:17 pm
in lgbt question? (go to post)
teaunicorn Ohhh okay, no yeah, I agree with that, I assumed you were just talking about dysphoria in general.. I've seen people use that line of reasoning to talk down to trans people with body dysphoria and say their discomfort over their bodies is just internalized transphobia and they need to basically just get over their dysphoria instead of transitioning with hormones/surgery, so yeah lmao. Sorry for being so aggressive!
Kobi-24-he/him
17 Jul 2017, 8:52 pm
in lgbt question? (go to post)

it's honestly not much different than a gay man suffering from internalized homophobia or a woman suffering from internalized misogyny. it's societal pressure affecting our perception of our bodies and finding them unsatisfactory and causing great distress

Dysphoria isn't caused by 'societal pressure' it's caused by the brain literally being wired to percieve your body wrong, like for me I've felt like I was supposed to be male ever since I was a child, to the point that I at least partially believed I would become male as I aged. We could live in the most open and accepting society imaginable and I'd still be deeply uncomfortable with my body because it feels wrong.
Kobi-24-he/him
17 Jul 2017, 11:41 am
in Post a random, obscure animal (go to post)
I see your European Green Woodpecker and raise you a Flying Tree Snake!
Flying_Snake.jpg
They 'fly' by flattening their bodies and glide from tree to tree so they don't have to ever be on the forest floor where they're more vulnerable.
Kobi-24-he/him
15 Jul 2017, 12:20 pm (Edited 15 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm)
Username: kobidraco
Today's Date: July 15th 2017

Are you submitting a Paintie?: [ ]

Paintie Image:

Are you submitting Art? [X]

Art Image:
fvcontestfull_copy_by_flyingkitterz-dbge

short bio:
-his right eye is missing so he uses glass ones as replacements. each one is inhabited by a different daemon that will help him find different things while exploring (ex: one for seeds, one for animals, one for FC, etc.) He keeps all of them in a small box in his bag
-his soul becomes temporarily melded with the daemon of whichever eye he's using, letting him see whatever the daemon can (but only through the glass eye)
-he can communicate with any of the daemons whether he's using the eye they inhabit or not. they have lots of conversations together with him while he explores
-he's a bit of a loner but isn't shy or asocial and enjoys the company of other villagers
-very in tune with spiritual phenomena, what most would consider supernatural he just thinks of as normal everyday occurrences. other villagers frequently go to him for assistance with spiritual matters and he's happy to help
-he never seemed to grow too many feathers, only a sparse layer of plumage on his head, down his back and on his arms/legs

Theme: haunted inanimate objects, daemons, birds

What sound does a writing desk make?: KAWKAW!
Kobi-24-he/him
13 Jul 2017, 6:21 am
in Draw a pokemon from memory (go to post)
claim! (I'll draw it tomorrow bc it's 4am and I gotta get some sleep LMAO)

next person draws zekrom!
Kobi-24-he/him
24 Jun 2017, 1:39 am
I'm totally interested, could you add me to the ping list? :O
Kobi-24-he/him
22 Jun 2017, 1:21 pm
in Send a magical plush to the person above you. (go to post)
sending! (i think my last post got eaten bc my internet is bad lmao)
Kobi-24-he/him
19 Jun 2017, 6:35 pm (Edited 19 Jun 2017, 7:17 pm)
in Draw a pokemon from memory (go to post)
claim owo

*edit*
tumblr_ortk1oHtGR1ur4omzo1_540.jpg
bonus: miltank drawn from memory bc my magnezone looks like a ufo and it needed something to abduct okay

*edit 2*
5013368_640px.jpg?1482107926
i didn't remember it looking so...aggressive..
why is it Angry.

next: flygon
Kobi-24-he/him
18 Jun 2017, 4:34 pm
in Quitting [Free items and villagers] (go to post)
Aaronn AAAAAA, thanks! ;w;
Kobi-24-he/him
18 Jun 2017, 4:28 pm
in Quitting [Free items and villagers] (go to post)
Could I have the spotted sneep in your gallery, please? :o
Kobi-24-he/him
17 Jun 2017, 8:38 pm
in Unpopular Stuff You're interested In (go to post)
The most unpopular thing I'm into right now is probably Digimon, all the games are so good??? And I'm forever a giant Pokenerd but I honestly find the Digimon designs aesthetic and variety more interesting lmao
Kobi-24-he/him