Khaos's Recent Posts

1 Mar 2017, 7:33 pm
in Dreki Breedables [FLASH AUCTIONS!] (go to post)
Fiskie got you marked down!

1banner_by_khaosarts-db85qqa.png
1 Mar 2017, 7:09 pm
Jennifer has won the first auction the second auction has begun now! Jennifer cannot bid on this one.

meggie sure thing!

1 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm
anne216 no. You can bid on the new ones but not the egg.

1 Mar 2017, 5:35 pm
Admiral please go back and look at the start times they're all different and set 2 hours apart so there's not more than one going at once.

1 Mar 2017, 5:03 pm
Lexxeck Got you down
PinkTempest that was my fault I forgot to update
Jennifer got you down please let people know they do not have to ping you for their bid to count
Drakel got your bid updated now MB!

1 Mar 2017, 4:41 pm
Admiral you failed to read the start times XD

But if you bred it with another dreki that had a gradient marking you'd get one with a for sure gradient. Not necessarily a perfect rainbow but certainly multiple colors!

1 Mar 2017, 4:35 pm
Krookodile above post!

Got you in the ping list now!

1 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm
Fiskie anne216 elly Jennifer shadowwolfgem Kingkero Xalix Drakel DontTouchRummy Daggerzzzz Lunawolf44 ShinobiPika Admiral MrsRodrigo Indicinis PinkTempest Dreki Quincia griffhighwind ddyyuu BeakyBirds Lunila

THE FIRST FIVE FLASH AUCTIONS ARE QUEUED UP! BE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND START TIMES BEFORE YOU START BIDDING!

Going to post the last two days of adventure logs (your caves are updated already) and get on the last minute purchases and stuff now!

28 Feb 2017, 10:30 pm
Bout an hour and a half on the nebula egg!

28 Feb 2017, 5:10 pm
anne216 if you ask again tomorrow yes.

28 Feb 2017, 4:53 pm
anne216 those aren't available during the event.

28 Feb 2017, 2:57 pm
OMG lol... I keep butchering your name BeakyBirds >.< above post XD

28 Feb 2017, 2:55 pm
@Birdybeaks please do not edit bidding posts. Please make a new one thank you! (I just put that rule in place XD I thought I had that rule already XD) It will count this time got you down.

28 Feb 2017, 2:40 pm
Khaos could I get x2 harpy eagle markings and 12 baubles, please?

Also-- yo, there is no 29th of february!

Got that taken care of, you're down to 52 Explore points

Got you down for the egg bid too

Lunila said:
Khaos

May I get added to the pinglist, please?

I'd like to purchase 7 Adventure Collars (hidden) and an Adventure Lasso for SpaceDust, then send her on an adventure, please!

You can only equip 5 max to any given creature. WOuld you still like to purchase all 7 or just 5? Got you added to the pinglist and your lasso put on

Khaos can I get the tamers guide and enter the daily raffle?

Fiskie anne216 elly Jennifer shadowwolfgem Kingkero Xalix Drakel DontTouchRummy Daggerzzzz Lunawolf44 ShinobiPika Admiral MrsRodrigo Indicinis PinkTempest Dreki Quincia griffhighwind ddyyuu BeakyBirds Lunila

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the event!

normal 2 point per step adventure point gaining will go into effect, all caves will go on cooldown for adventuring until monday.

On monday, people may request to go on an adventure (or any other day of that week). Adventure reports will be posted the following monday to give me a week to write them up it also allows me to get battles completed and resulting creatures to be done up! People will be required to post at least 5 attacks and whether or not they plan to tame the creature when they're doing battles to keep battles from spanning several days and you will have 24 hours to post them once I ping you for them or they become null.. This is to help streamline the process and keep everything in one post instead of having 15 different posts running and all that.

Encounter events will start the changes I mentioned the other day (dreklegriff and event/ retired markings/ mutated creatures will be available only on the breeding events and breeding events will no longer be rolled as encounters so people should stock up on baubles or the like if they would like to be able to breed with them)

Quests have been phased out in lieu of battle encounters and the loot pools will be overhauled some to balance some of the loot.

Thank you all for an amazing event and I hope everyone had fun!

BE SURE TO GET YOUR ADVENTURE REQUESTS IN BEFORE 9pm Furvilla time to give ample time to have them written up for the last day of reports during the event! Any posted after 9PM will be rolled and be on the following monday's report!

There will be a set of flash auctions today once I get them all done. There will be around 10 of them and they will start a couple hours apart and end when the next one starts and only have a 5 minute snipe guard! I hope people find some pretties they'd like to take home! You are only allowed to win one before you must wait an auction before bidding on the following one so keep that in mind!

There will be NO MUTATIONS on these and only 3-4 markings each. They will show the creature you are bidding on and not eggs!

I suspect they will start in a couple of hours 4PM Furvilla time and run for approximately 20 hours all totaled to span multiple time zones!

They will take FC and FD as well as deviant art points 50 points for every 100 FD or 50,000FC!

SEE YOU THEN!

28 Feb 2017, 9:58 am
Admiral I knew that loooool >•> strange short month.... XD

27 Feb 2017, 9:50 pm
Admiral what else could I even accept XD?

PinkTempest it sure is! It has a unordinary set of markings though so people should be aware of that while bidding!

27 Feb 2017, 9:34 pm
BeakyBirds got you noted

anne216 and you can breed for them too!

27 Feb 2017, 9:24 pm
anne216 sorry hun it was the only way I could think of keeping auctions open to everyone so that the same person isnt' always getting them :( You'll be able to bid next time though!

27 Feb 2017, 9:21 pm
Fiskie anne216 elly Jennifer shadowwolfgem Kingkero Xalix Drakel DontTouchRummy Daggerzzzz Lunawolf44 ShinobiPika Admiral MrsRodrigo Indicinis PinkTempest Dreki Quincia griffhighwind ddyyuu BeakyBirds

New Egg auction up.

Steahl 's bidding cooldown is up
anne216 's bidding cooldown will be up the next auction.

27 Feb 2017, 7:08 pm
anne216 Well even though you probably won't like/ want them here they are and your cooldown for bidding is 1 egg auction.

1merdreki_acution1_by_khaosarts-db0mgx1.
mystery_auction3ref_by_khaosarts-db0mh0a

1merdreki_auction_2_by_khaosarts-db0mgwm
mystery_auction4ref_by_khaosarts-db0mgvz

27 Feb 2017, 6:58 pm
anne216 well, the eggs were shark eggs... very clearly so I'm not sure how you thought it was anything else XD

27 Feb 2017, 6:55 pm
anne216 I hope you wanted sharks XD

27 Feb 2017, 6:46 pm
anne216 you've won both of the eggs!

27 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm
anne216 got that done!

Steahl it failed!

MrsRodrigo you can have one(a mystery slot) yes and I got your tamer's companion in and you can attempt to tame now! It failed! :<

Drakel got all that done!

27 Feb 2017, 5:55 pm
Xalix

1xalix_dreki_2_by_khaosarts-db0m2fm.png
xalic_ref2_by_khaosarts-db0m2f8.png