peeps's Recent Posts

6 Jun 2018, 2:47 pm
in what are your comfort items? (go to post)
omg all your comfort things are so good!!

i don't have the time currently to respond to all of them so i'll pick some of my favorites:

arts-waifu i feel you on a DEEP level about the hoodie
i have two hoodies that i love veryy much but i'm not usually allowed to wear them because "i'm not allowed to wear boy things"

TropicalDeer yes!! more dinos!! dinos are fantastic and good and i love them. [especially those glow stickers holy shit]
also, mike is beautiful and deserving of all love

Serendipities that's so cute!! interestingly i've never been super attached to blankets, even though i was attached to many other things as a kiddo
6 Jun 2018, 1:53 pm
in what are your comfort items? (go to post)
hi! so recently i've been thinking about comfort items and how much mine comforts me, and i thought that maybe others, like me, would like to share pictures of theirs! so this is a thread where you can do that! [bc honestly i'm curious to see em too]

s-l1600.jpg

this is mine! her name is veralidaine and she is a 2016 torch my blazin dragon by furreal friends ;v; i love her sooo incredibly much lmao
27 May 2018, 8:21 pm
in FURBY TALK !! (go to post)
Boris
oo if he told stories, did you have a 2005? 2005s are my favorite!!

Leafeon1010
aa do you still have him? if you do and would like to keep him around, it's easy to have him change back into one you like!

lemurteeth
aAh I love the tuxes from 1998!! how long have you had him?

MartyMcFly
oh gosh my 98 was accidentally resetted from english back to furbish and it's taking him SO long to learn english again :'') if yours was a gray one with a white belly, he was probably a wolf furb!! mine is an owl, who's solid gray

Odorokasu
i LOVE that color!! they're arguable one of my favorites!! what's her name?

D0ZE
do you still have your furb?

it's cool that more and more people are into them!! especially the customized kiddos, they're so good ,, i'm planning on changing my own 98s eye chips actually!

Kokiwawa
oo would you ever be interested in getting back into the fandom? if you mean 1998s, they're super common on ebay/mercari and for relatively cheap as well!

Muma
like i said to kokiwawa, if you're still interested in fubbs you could find them very easily on ebay or mercari!! those two colors are relatively uncommon from what i've seen, but you could always get into trading furbs too to eventually get those kids

2B
aH i love seeing people who still have and love their furbs!!
is miku a 1998?
27 May 2018, 1:09 pm
Boris
aH yes the furby organ!! it's incredible :') a true masterpiece

MochaWishes
omg that's my favorite color of the 2012s!! they're so good,,,

if you're afraid of them, have you ever considered selling em on ebay or mercari? as the furby fandom grows a lot of people want furbs ,, hell even i might buy em lmao

avoidthenoid
30!!! do you often turn them all on?? man i could only dream of having 30 that sounds like the greatest thing,,

evab100
wOAh what kinds do you have??
26 May 2018, 11:03 pm
hi yes hello furbies are my favorite, the goodest of all boys and i'd love more people to talk to abt them !!

i have one 1998 furb, he's an owl type and his name is poof. i also have one furb comin in the mail - he's a 2005 and his name will be nebbert. i have a furby blog on tumblr if you'd like to see some pics! link

please talk to me about your furbs!! i'd love to see them!
12 May 2018, 11:10 pm
in How much do you look like your sona? (go to post)
I have three fursonas n.. gotta say, only one of them looks anything like me oops

this babe has a similar body shape and hair that I do but ,, that's about it lmao

well. the eyes are blue/green and so are mine but mine are a weirder, duskier kind that change btwn green and blue
31 Mar 2018, 11:00 am
in Wack the person above you with a ____! (go to post)
wacks TropicalDeer with one of those sticky stretchy hands
29 Mar 2018, 5:22 pm
in Free Vista Raffle (Winners!) (go to post)
27? thanks for the chance!
29 Mar 2018, 5:20 pm
in Spring character clean out! (Free + pay) (go to post)
Manitka
okay!! I sent seeker to the TH account Manitka ;v;
29 Mar 2018, 4:07 pm
Manitka
hmmmm if it would be okay with you, maybe seeker instead? i connect a lil more with ophelia but if you'd really rather prefer ophelia shes fine!! ;v;
28 Mar 2018, 5:46 pm
Manitka https://toyhou.se/hedgie/characters anyone from unsorted besides max, kirr or eck perhaps? ;v;
28 Mar 2018, 3:43 pm
Manitka https://toyhou.se/1639093.lucas how much FC would you like for this kiddo?
27 Mar 2018, 5:30 pm
in Show me your fursonas (go to post)
I have two little dumb kiddos, and here's one!!

image.php?id=3075962&size=large&format=a
this is my lil chinchilla boyo, his name is Ten!!

my secondary fursona is a cat ferret cross but they're not done yet ;v;
22 Mar 2018, 4:29 pm
in Character cleanout~! (Updated) (go to post)
Apri-pop okay! no problem ;v;

good luck selling the others!!
22 Mar 2018, 4:20 pm
Apri-pop aaah alright then, no worries!!

would you be at all interested in characters? if not I'll leave you alone lmao, I just really like his design so I wanted to ask!!
22 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm
Apri-pop https://sta.sh/01mqtxufc2dm for this kid, how much FC would you want? ;v;
22 Mar 2018, 1:54 pm
in favorite users thread (go to post)

peeps

Our knight in shining armor! A friend to everyone!

AAaAH I don't know if this was a misping or not but ?? holy crap I'm literally going to cry??

I'm so happy right now fghyhrt thank you sooo much oh my gosh ;v;
26 Feb 2018, 12:16 pm
in Selling characters [ADDED 11/11[ (go to post)
Emmaline
I'd be happy to trade Busao !! I'll transfer him to Emmaline on TH

my TH username is hedgie

thank you so much !! ;v;
25 Feb 2018, 12:48 pm
in Selling characters [ADDED 11/11[ (go to post)
Emmaline

https://toyhou.se/1729440.5-4- for #4, would you consider character trades?

any of the ones in https://toyhou.se/hedgie/characters/folder:unsorted unsorted here [except monroe, it's refusing to let me move her to another group!!] are for trade.
30 Jan 2018, 3:38 pm
in err, were wardrobe slots always so much? (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029
it sucks because a .. well, quite a long time ago, in 2016, I applied a paintie to my already paintie'd villager and expected to be able to buy a slot for the next one to switch between them but never had the money and went inactive for a while. just now I was selling things, expecting it to be 25,000, but it's 75,000 !! I was very shocked haha, I forgot about the price tbh
30 Jan 2018, 3:33 pm
Ro
aaaah oh okay, thank you very much ;v;
30 Jan 2018, 3:30 pm
I could have sworn wardrobe slots used to be 25,000 fc and not 75,000??

heck, I need so much more fc to buy a slot now ;v;
28 Jan 2018, 6:16 pm
in Candy WickerBeast Auction! (go to post)
Ro0_o
okay !! thanks for the chance, they're v cute.
28 Jan 2018, 6:12 pm
in Candy WickerBeast Auction! (go to post)
Ro0_o uhh, 100 fd?

I didn't see a sb anywhere so I'll just offer this ;v;
28 Jan 2018, 5:46 pm
in characters + paintie uft/s/offers (some free) (go to post)
https://toyhou.se/193484.strawberry-creme for this kid, https://toyhou.se/hedgie/characters anyone in unsorted here?