onslaught's Recent Posts

20 Sep 2018, 3:01 pm
in ghosting | pixel art shop | pinglist open (go to post)
Ace VaniBlu

you can send the payment after it's complete! i

tinatiger101

that'd be fine !!

BlazingFlre

hiya !! assuming you want them static and to be around the of the signatures (200x100), id say about 30k for the both of them! if you wanna pm me more info (how big, ref pic) i could give a better estimate depending on the complexity !

templetes

you've been added to my pinglist !

thank you all !!

output_t9tkvp_by_phantom_dance-db5z7sa.gjordan | 17▼pixel art shoptumblroutput_m7nhnc_by_phantom_dance-db5z7sn.g

19 Sep 2018, 12:54 pm
Ace bitsiespider VaniBlu

you've all been given slots !!

tinatiger101 EvoryGrimoire

ive added you both to my pinglist !!

thank you all!!! <333

output_t9tkvp_by_phantom_dance-db5z7sa.gjordan | 17▼pixel art shoptumblroutput_m7nhnc_by_phantom_dance-db5z7sn.g

18 Sep 2018, 10:36 am
snowflakeartist

here's your art !! if youd like anything changed just ask!! <333

icon2_by_starswillscream-dcn5xs3.png

Jyoustar XxEuphoriaxX celestialseer stars_will_fall -Mocha- Catbat meggie feferipeixes arts-waifu SherbetScroll42 dillykai Kingkero Starchaser DarkZhann Xen sugoishiba Lunila Khisyra butterbeer Relic AlexH11152 Island lunala Pinnate Astralskies Rinoa Abandon3dRain Ro wysp shadwuff Mechanical_Cyrk bbybirb Graffiti Mechanical_Cyrk VaniBlu peachesnscream Tiburce Ace Imoku Jyoustar RedlaSunShowers029 bitsiespider Magala Spores RadioactiveAcid RK800 CottonCandyFloof xarazura MercutioMachina Xanadu Galaxywolf269 MartyMcFly WitchyBrook Turnivis envyofthenight CorruptedNinetails LittleWoodlouse Maria3313 Pretty-Pink-Princess RowanFyre

hello !! i am pinging you all to let you know i now have 3 slots open !!
there is now a max. of two commissions per person and this is first come first served !
you may claim slots but please edit your order in soon after i have confirmed it !
if youd like to be removed from this list just ask !!!

thank you all !!! <3333

17 Sep 2018, 2:38 pm
snowflakeartist

glad you like it !! + ive waived the fee since it's taken me so long - so no payment's necessary!! your last icon should be done today !!

xarazura MercutioMachina Xanadu Galaxywolf269 MartyMcFly WitchyBrook Turnivis envyofthenight CorruptedNinetails

you've all been added to my pinglist !!

LittleWoodlouse Maria3313 Pretty-Pink-Princess RowanFyre

thank you all for your interest!! atm im finishing up my previous commissions and once they are all complete I will be reopening/pinging everyone to let them know !!! i went ahead and added yall to my pinglist - if you want to be removed just let me know !!!

thank you all !!!! <33

14 Sep 2018, 12:11 pm
snowflakeartist
here's one of your icons! if you need anything changed, just let me know !!

icon_by_starswillscream-dcmtycc.png

bitsiespider Magala Spores Kitsune_Galaxy RadioactiveAcid RK800 CottonCandyFloof

you have all been added to my pinglist ! i'll be waiting to reopen until i finish all my current orders and will ping everyone when that happens !! <33

thank you all !

13 Sep 2018, 3:14 pm
SherbetScroll42

that's fine!! if you want to swap them for another oc just let me know !!

Heal

here's your last signature ! if you want anything added or changed, just let me know !!!
heal_furvilla_by_starswillscream-dcmrnkp

RedlaSunShowers029

you've been added to my pinglist !!

thank you all !! <33

12 Sep 2018, 2:25 pm (Edited 12 Sep 2018, 2:25 pm)
VaniBlu peachesnscream Tiburce Ace Imoku Jyoustar

you have all been added to my pinglist !! <3

12 Sep 2018, 1:39 pm
Heal snowflakeartist SherbetScroll42

hey!! so sorry abt the wait!! i'll be waiving the price for all of yalls orders to try an make up for my absence and i will try my hardest to get everything completed within the week !!

+ heal, here's one of your signatures ! if you want anything changed or fixed let me know !! <33
tilly_for_heal_frvilla_by_starswillscrea

3 Jul 2017, 10:35 pm
Heal

your art is complete! the clean version will be sent once the payment is made!

tm_by_starswillscream-dbf0k7a.png

thank you!

2 Jul 2017, 11:14 pm
SherbetScroll42

you can send the payment after the art is complete! i'll send a watermarked version over first then, once the payment is made, a clean version will be given to you!

2 Jul 2017, 7:08 pm
SherbetScroll42

thats perfectly fine! the slot is yours!

VirelenAndFriends

im afraid you missed it by a hair! i'll keep you on the pinglist and let you know once a new slot has opened!

thank you both ! <3

2 Jul 2017, 6:58 pm
celestialseer

it's absolutely no problem!! thank you very much for commissioning me! <33

webp_net_gifmaker__2__by_starswillscream

Jyoustar XxEuphoriaxX celestialseer stars_will_fall -Mocha- Catbat meggie feferipeixes arts-waifu SherbetScroll42 dillykai Kingkero Starchaser DarkZhann Xen sugoishiba Lunila Khisyra butterbeer Relic AlexH11152 Island lunala Pinnate Astralskies Rinoa Abandon3dRain Ro wysp VirelenAndFriends shadwuff Mechanical_Cyrk bbybirb Graffiti

i am pinging you all to let you know that i now have one slot open!
this is first come, first served!

if any of you would like to be removed from my pinglist, just ask!

thank you all!

1 Jul 2017, 7:01 pm
wysp VirelenAndFriends shadwuff Mechanical_Cyrk bbybirb Graffiti

you all have been added to my pinglist!

Heal snowflakeartist

im glad to hear it! thank you both for the patience! <33

30 Jun 2017, 10:49 pm (Edited 30 Jun 2017, 10:49 pm)
a a a im very sorry about my absence, thank you all very much for the patience !! <33

celestialseer

your art is complete! i've refunded your previous payments to try and make up for the delay!

the_universe_sings_by_starswillscream-db

i also can't seem to open your last request! would you like to send a different link/character?

Heal snowflakeartist

since it's been a while, i just wanted to ask if you both are still interested in receiving art from me?

Ro Abandon3dRain Rinoa

you all have been added to my pinglist !

once again, thank you all for the patience !!

17 Apr 2017, 6:47 pm
in Cheap Digital Sketches | pinglist open! (go to post)
Fiskie

a a a im sorry !! i must not have seen the link the first time ! :o i'll get that fixed asap, + dont worry about paying my dude!

//mobile

15 Apr 2017, 9:54 pm
iristhefurry12345678

! sorry for the wait! here's the clean version!

ijijij_by_phantom_dance-db5ywdf.png

Poofygirl

here's your art! the clean version will be sent once the payment is made!

tyhhh_by_phantom_dance-db5z2i6.png

thank you both! <3

15 Apr 2017, 9:05 pm
iristhefurry12345678

your art is complete! the clean version will be sent once the payment is made! <3

jajaj_by_phantom_dance-db5ywdm.png

thank you!

15 Apr 2017, 8:00 pm
aokatsuki

your art is complete! the clean version will be sent once the payment is made! c:

wqdqdqwwd_by_phantom_dance-db5yoq6.png

14 Apr 2017, 11:28 pm
Fiskie

:o ! yes, i am posting on mobile
does this work any better?

14 Apr 2017, 11:21 pm
Fiskie

your art is complete ! the clean version will be sent once the payment is made !

eeewwwwooo_by_gravityoftheghost-db5uvza.

3 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm
in ★ CLOSED ★ FC/FD/USD - The doggo Pixel shop ★ (go to post)
doggo

yee, that's perfectly fine with me! c:

3 Jan 2017, 11:16 am
in ★ CLOSED ★ FC/FD/USD - The doggo Pixel shop ★ (go to post)
doggo

aa your art is so cute

★ Commission Type : Cheeb pixel icon
★ Character reference sheet ( or villager ) : it'll be my active villager ! but ive got some other references if needed!
★ Details/Extra comments : i'll be paying in FD, and any expression is fine! uvu

31 Dec 2016, 9:30 am
celestialseer

your art is complete!

output_ohmqbr_by_starswillscream-datobjy

thank you!

26 Dec 2016, 9:53 pm
snowflakeartist

your info has been updated!

Astralskies Pinnate

you both have been added to my pinglist!

thank you all!

26 Dec 2016, 9:44 pm
snowflakeartist

its yours! c: just let me know when your form is ready and i'll update your info!

thank you!