BrittneyTTR's Recent Posts

12 Sep 2017, 9:17 am
in What are the 'weird' things about you? (go to post)
I was told that I'm double jointed in my fingers? I can take my pinky and lay it flat across the back of my hand, not just by thought, I have to help it, but it's still pretty cool. I used to could do it with all my fingers but I can't anymore. They all can bend backwards tho, that creeps folks out.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
26 Aug 2017, 6:40 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
hug
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
25 Aug 2017, 3:29 pm (Edited 25 Aug 2017, 4:06 pm)
in Draw the Villager Above You (Poorly) (go to post)
Manitka
EDIT

Done! :D
y3FeN6e.png
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
25 Aug 2017, 2:58 pm
in This event in a nutshell (go to post)
Basically, except a good bit of folks went "heck nah, too much work, I got other stuff to do" and gave up...
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
23 Aug 2017, 8:57 pm
in If you could name your ship what would it be? (go to post)
Mr. Bones Wild Ride

It's either that or it will constantly change the name of my ship(furvilla ship) to whichever ship(fandom) that I am currently shipping(fandom again).
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
19 Aug 2017, 11:45 pm
in Things everyone else can do that you never learned (go to post)
Oh boy, where do I begin?

I can't drive, neither do I plan to because I freak out any time I'm in a car. I think I'll just stick to riding bikes or jogging everywhere.

I can't whistle. Everyone I have ever met can, and any time I try, I'm just blowing air. My dad spent a whole day dedicated to teaching me when I was 13, and I still couldn't do it!

I also can't write cursive. I used to though, but now I'm horrible at it and it looks like scribbled lines a 2 year old would make. I can kind of read it though, but not that well.

Reading times on clocks or wrist watches. I have to have one that tells me the time rather than point to it with their 'arms'.

I don't know what you'd call this, but any time I hear people argue or someone that sounds angry, I get really nervous and worried. I don't know why but I just do.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
5 Aug 2017, 10:01 pm (Edited 5 Aug 2017, 10:02 pm)
in That moment when you drop 110 dragon tails.. (go to post)
Never owned any Marble Slabs as long as I've been here, so I don't know how I dropped nearly two-thousand of them, but this is very much appreciated whoever gave it 'back' to me... Thank you very much Anon, whoever you are, you precious being.

Thank you, Anon!
Capture2.PNG
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
5 Aug 2017, 9:48 pm (Edited 5 Aug 2017, 9:50 pm)
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Rocket_Slacker
Loketh, never heard or seen that one before. :)

EDIT;

Ninja'd, rofl.

marshadow
Writer or Rev, I can't pick between them. XD
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
4 Aug 2017, 8:56 pm
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
4 Aug 2017, 1:24 pm
in The Sticky-Note Game! (go to post)
KitziCipherquinnPlz
All dreams are special so keep pushing for your goals, no matter what anybody says.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
3 Aug 2017, 11:02 am
in Things on the internet that bug you (go to post)
People who type in chat with acronyms, abbreviations, and misspelled words, but as soon as you make one spelling mistake, they act like they are the grammar lord and correct everything you say with proper punctuation and spelling and such.

Excuse me, sweetie, weren't you the one who looked like they needed to go back to school just a second ago? You couldn't even tell how to use "you're" properly in a sentence before I accidentally misspelled a word.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
2 Aug 2017, 4:11 pm
in Word Association (go to post)
Me
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
2 Aug 2017, 4:06 pm
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting! :3

random Big Cat plush
FC (1000+)
Send me a Surprise!
Send me a Surprise!
Send me a Surprise!
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
2 Aug 2017, 3:21 pm
in Apples or oranges? (go to post)
I'd go with both, but I'd have to pick snakes cause I have owned one in the past. good snek buddies

Jelly or Jam?
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
2 Aug 2017, 3:19 pm
in Ban the user above you (go to post)
Chromie
Banned for talking about something that I don't even know about.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
2 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm
in Post text with no context (go to post)
"Tired of these hecking cute alien robots stealing my heart, gah!!!"
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
28 Jul 2017, 1:35 pm
in [S]Plushes lower than stall price! (go to post)
Myfuzzykins
I'm really interested in the Magic Nile Crocodile, if you still have them. Would you like me to go ahead and send over a trade?
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
21 Jul 2017, 1:52 pm
in When you update your fic (go to post)
*casually subscribes to this thread because I'd love to get into writing and have no writer woes so I wish to learn*
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
20 Jul 2017, 1:45 pm
in say hello to dandy randy (go to post)
Hello, Dandy Randy!

This dad makes me happy. I want to hang out with this dad. He looks like a cool, hip dude.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
16 Jul 2017, 12:00 am
in Silly things you believed as a child (go to post)
My parents never told me about Santa being real, they always said Santa was fake. My mom instead told me that my toys watched over me to make sure I was good, and would then tell my parents so they could get presents for me during Christmas. I grew up with an unrelenting fear of my toys, and watching Toy Story did not help me get over this. I held this fear up until I was 12, very close to 13.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
22 Jun 2017, 10:22 pm
in Mommy Can I.. [GAME] (go to post)
You have too much thyme on your hands, but yes, you may.

Mother, may I make go off to a better writing class to master the arts of writing fanfictions?
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
22 Jun 2017, 1:58 pm
in It's my birthday! (go to post)
Happy Birthday! :D
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
22 Jun 2017, 1:43 pm
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
21 Jun 2017, 10:32 pm
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
21 Jun 2017, 4:22 pm
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
kmcallah
You are a dear friend to me, even if we don't talk that often. I feel like I can trust you when I need to talk to somebody about an issue and/or need some advice. You also have pretty neat art and you make it look so easy sometimes. You are one of those people that inspires me to push harder to achieve my goals, thanks for that.

amboolance-chaser
You, yes you meme. You have no idea how much fun it is to talk with you about characters. You have so many neat ideas and concepts and they are all so new and strange and cool! It's like you're a magician with your ideas; they pop in out of nowhere and it's great to see them. I hope to be as creative as you are some day.

TeaTimeTutu
You were, at first, just a random post that showed up on my dashboard one day and it had me, hook, line, and sinker. I may not go on my blog anymore, but I still find myself visiting yours quite often just to catch a glimpse of the good art and Robin, darn Robber Baron is back and stealing hearts all over again. We don't talk, hardly at all, but you are one of my many role-models when it comes to art. I only hope to get as good as you are some day.

klavier
Thanks you. (〃゚o ゚〃) Your kind words give me courage and happiness. I love seeing when you make art yourself, it's always so precious and it makes me want to hug my device. Also, yes, you may join me in the TTR madness once you get a computer. Though it might take you a while to catch up to me. :-3
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png