Aikaikaik's Recent Posts

14 Feb 2017, 1:15 am
in Hazel's Art Shop! [SLOTS FULL] (go to post)
sunkenscrolls Hello! I just wanted to quickly pop in and ask how things are going with the commissions; i know life gets one busy to work on them, though I just wanted to see where things are ;u; Thanks!
15 Jan 2017, 3:37 am
in Awake and bored (go to post)
tbh idek now im sorta just refreshing and checking out furvilla and a few other forums - by now i usually try to draw, though I guess im not feeling like drawing rn? pFFT -
14 Jan 2017, 2:48 pm
in Monster Sketch Adopts! + Shifty Bonus? (go to post)
sciencesparrow Alrighty, I'll send over the payment right away! Thank you! :D
14 Jan 2017, 12:58 pm
in Selling characters! - CLOSED (go to post)
Xalix Awesome! Thanks for giving those two a home! :D
14 Jan 2017, 12:56 pm
Xalix Yep that'd be the price of both of them! If you have a toyhou.se account I can send them over to you; if not then be sure to save your images and I'll be taking them down on there afterwards heheh :"D
14 Jan 2017, 12:44 pm
Bump! I'd love the last two to find nice homes ;u;
14 Jan 2017, 4:37 am
in Monster Sketch Adopts! + Shifty Bonus? (go to post)
sciencesparrow Heya! I was wondering if it's possible to get #1 with 250 FD? If not, it'd be awesome anyhow to be pinged when you draw up some more - these are really cool!! :D
13 Jan 2017, 3:56 am
Bump!
12 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm
in Current favorite song/band? (go to post)
I've been recently listening to this on repeat as I just saw La La Land recently - other bands i've been listening to a lot and still love is definitely modest mouse, Tally hall, and Mother Mother!
11 Jan 2017, 11:03 am
Bump!
8 Jan 2017, 11:59 pm
in Looking for High Quality Art (go to post)
dawnmisthorse299 Not sure if the one (Kan-dee as put in there) I have over here interests you, but here we have it! :D just message here or there if you want or not :")
8 Jan 2017, 11:35 am
Bump!
8 Jan 2017, 11:34 am
in Introduce Your Fursonas! (go to post)
Hello! Aika Is my fursona :"D Still trying out different designs, but for now, it me!
6 Jan 2017, 4:48 pm
Bump! I got 2 left :")
5 Jan 2017, 2:32 pm
Straydog and Marodynamic Alrighty, thank you both! :D
5 Jan 2017, 2:26 pm
Straydog I got it! I'll be taking down the character on Toyhouse once you have the image saved :")
5 Jan 2017, 2:23 pm
Straydog Sure thing! Just send over the payment and they're yours to keep! :D

Marodynamic I know there's a way to trade and re-gift characters over on Toyhouse, if that's a way you're willing to go with :"D Granted im a little new to how that works, though it's worth a shot :D
5 Jan 2017, 2:00 pm
Marodynamic Sounds good!

Looking interested in this lady, here - http://toyhou.se/534399.-girl
5 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm
Jax thank you! :"D

Bumps this any how heheh -
5 Jan 2017, 4:22 am (Edited 14 Jan 2017, 1:02 pm)
So i got a few characters lying around in folders, and in short, I'm not as close with them as I used to be, and want them to have new homes, where one can expand on a story for them or something like that. That's where you come in!!

Down below sits the links to each character im willing to give up:

**Check again another time! I currently don't have any characters willing to give away! ;u; **

I accept both FD and FC, or even character trades, if that tickles your fancy. Personally, I aim aiming for character trades, though as said any of those options are fine by me.

Just be sure to ping me in your reply. The prices ROUGHLY for these characters will be in their descriptions.

For a reference on if wanting to do character trades, I'm deeply interested in some colourful monstrous kind of characters - ones that have a fun design! I'm cool with humanoid, anthro, feral - just aim for a fun/spoopy/maybe old cartoon(?) themes and we'll see how things go! I do apologize in advance if I end up declining a design, though ;u;

Thanks!
24 Dec 2016, 9:35 pm
in Hazel's Art Shop! [SLOTS FULL] (go to post)
Username: Aikaikaik
Type of art wanted: Icon!
Character ref: Right here!
Payment type: 150k fc
Anything else (any specifications?): Do whatever you feel fits him :D Overall, just have fun with it!