Lavi-Dragon's Recent Posts

21 Sep 2019, 12:45 am
in How did you come up with your fursonas name? (go to post)
Lavi is just a cute-ish corruption of the word lavender, atleast that's what i thought when i made her.. most of my characters/sonas don't have very creative names lol
tumblr_ocn0dsbaF01re4rkmo1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_of29umPv9o1re4rkmo1_75sq.gif tumblr_oszyeg9O7D1re4rkmo1_75sq.png

my tumblr
4 Jan 2019, 6:34 pm
in Most overused fursona names? (go to post)
definitely Luna. atleast mine is an unusual species (dolphin) but yeeeahh super common haha
tumblr_ocn0dsbaF01re4rkmo1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_of29umPv9o1re4rkmo1_75sq.gif tumblr_oszyeg9O7D1re4rkmo1_75sq.png

my tumblr
30 Dec 2018, 1:27 pm
in What are YOU playing? (go to post)
Warframe... so much warframe... before then it was splatoon 2. my nintendo switch is getting a workout lol

my tumblr
17 Jul 2018, 9:16 pm (Edited 17 Jul 2018, 9:51 pm)
in Annoying Stuff Parents Do/Say (go to post)
My dad is literally a manchild. Our internet has been going out due to a faulty coax cable for months and I got so fed up with it that I told him to fix it and he drops the wrench, finds it a minute later, then slams it hard and calls it cusswords. It's an object. It didn't fall out of your hand just to piss you off. Literally told him this and he said 'I don't care, it deserves it'. Wtf.

And like, he's done this my entire life, probably before it and it's so bad that it's rubbed off on me, I have terrible anger issues and have broken some stuff out of anger.

Also a thing that happens: When I get mad I blurt out cusswords, standard stuff yanno? and my mother gets onto me, a 28 year old, for saying things. When dad does it, she just ignores it and says 'he doesn't mean it' ok but he gets a free pass for breaking things and saying every swear in the book daily? and yet you're surprised it rubbed off on me? excuse me?? 8T

& NO I never cuss at them if you're thinking this, it's never ever been that bad, just a random swear or two when something frustrates me.

Oh yeah.. probably also mentioned this before but they repeat things. So. Much. like 3 times atleast depending on what it is (something important gets even more) and if I tell mom she's told me already she gets fussy. also has rubbed off on me and I hate that I do it 3:

And yeah, I could mention how horrendously racist/every kind of 'phobe' you can think of tbh but it's just to be expected old southern folk I guess..

I only live at home because i can't hold down a job due to anxiety/depression and chronic illness and yet my family doesn't seem to care and my mom constantly talks about taking me off the medicine i take, the medicine that without i would have horrendous nerve pain and would be crying all the time. I only take 2 types of pills daily and yet this is still 'too much for someone my age'. I'm freaking 28. I have gray hairs. I'm still treated like I'm like 12 by her.

my tumblr
20 May 2018, 2:28 pm
in SOON...(more spoilers!) (go to post)
is that a flippin basilisk/cockatrice? Aw yeah it looks awesome!

my tumblr
23 Mar 2018, 1:47 pm
in Post a picture of a species you'd like to see here (go to post)
Cute-Dolphins-at-Dolphin-Reef.jpg
Dolphin

101b0921.jpg
Seal/Sea Lions

frog-1.jpg
Frog
215635-672x450-Little-turtle.jpg
Turtle

squirrel_monkey_species.jpg
Monkey

Myresluger2.jpg
Anteater

All these :3

my tumblr
25 Feb 2018, 2:10 pm
in Ideas for new species to be added (go to post)
I would love dolphins/whales pls. And anything aquatic :D

my tumblr
7 Jan 2018, 3:19 pm
in *gives up on recycle species* (go to post)
Yeah, I... honestly thought that FV had contacted the winner/set this stuff up months ago, so I had no reason to contact them. I thought there'd be a news post talking about the winner sometime soon. Pretty astonished that someone is just now saying they'll contact the winner and nothing's been done at all until now... it's been so long. I was going to make a Cepha base, but it seems like they might use them all eventually..? So I guess not.

Tbh, I didn't really catch the threads of people talking about why they disliked the FV staff so much until this post, I wasn't active enough, but I see now why people are leaving in droves... D: I'm barely active myself and I'm not sure I will be active here anymore if this kind of shadyness keeps up.

Congrats to SimplySuburban hopefully we'll see your beasty critters on site soon! <3

my tumblr
21 Dec 2017, 6:39 pm
in Villager Species Suggestion Megathread (go to post)
I would really love some Cetaceans now that we have sharks. Dolphins, whales, porpoise, anything. Also seals and sea lions. Fish, octopus, sea slugs. You can see that I love aquatic things <3 Pretty pretty pleaseeeee.

my tumblr
13 Dec 2017, 2:02 pm
in favourite shiny pokemon? (go to post)
Cresselia... Dragonair.. Fennekin :3

Cresselia because I always loved it, and got it shiny in alpha sapphire. Dragonair I wanted for literally ever and finally got one in moon, and fennekin in X, because it's a purple fennec like one of my fursonas.

if Primarina's shiny wasn't disappointing it would be my favorite since it's my favorite pokemon in general.

my tumblr
7 Dec 2017, 12:32 pm
in First Anniversary Party! (go to post)
Happy Anniversary whoo! Been lurkin' on this site since beta. xD

my tumblr
3 Dec 2017, 2:30 pm (Edited 3 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm)
in *gives up on recycle species* (go to post)
Yeah I kinda don't care anymore. I know it prolly won't be Cephas, but atleast that aquatic horse from the OD event looks eerily close to them lol....

Like they are cute, not dissin' em or anything. xD Might get one myself one day if I stop being lazy

my tumblr
1 Dec 2017, 11:14 pm
in Soft resetting is a pain (go to post)
I've SRed a lot of pokemon but it gets so tedious and boring that i tend to give up before I get anything lol. last thing I SRed for was a shiny cresselia in alpha sapphire, took atleast a day to get. I hatched some shinies and that took forever too even with masuda method... I'll probably try for the UBs/legends when I get my shiny charm in UM but that could take forever cause i'm lazy... xD

my tumblr
1 Dec 2017, 7:58 pm
in Any one have Animal Crossing Pocket Camp ? (go to post)
Hi I play this game a lot right now, always loved the series so I knew I would play even a phone version lol

3839 4218 741

dunno what the friend amount limit is but I'll add whoever requests :D

my tumblr
1 Dec 2017, 6:02 pm (Edited 1 Dec 2017, 6:22 pm)
in Draw your fursona as an Animal Crossing Villager! (go to post)
I have 3 fursonas atm so I drew them all x-x (sorry if i pinged someone oops i forgot what @ does on this site)
tumblr_p0b3kg7Sh11re4rkmo1_r1_250.png
lavi looked way too weird bald so i gave her her hair poof in the front atleast lol

tumblr_p0b3kg7Sh11re4rkmo3_r1_400.png
luna the dolphin (she looked weird bald so I had to give her hair too)
tumblr_p0b3kg7Sh11re4rkmo2_r1_250.png
a char i don't have on fv yet but vai the space fox

tumblr_p0b3kg7Sh11re4rkmo4_r1_400.png
and for funsies i drew my active fv villager in the style! not a fursona though

my tumblr
29 Nov 2017, 11:34 pm (Edited 29 Nov 2017, 11:35 pm)
in Which costume did ya vote for? (go to post)
Leodon 'cuz anything aquatic gets my unquestioned vote basically lol

Oh heck, just realized manokits were a choice too. but still, leodons for me

my tumblr
27 Nov 2017, 1:48 pm
in What're yall mad about today? (go to post)
I'm angry that I wanna make a new fursona to add to my collection, but I can't figure out anything I like. I like way too many things and I'm indecisive af. I've been pondering this for months now lol. but it's particularly bothering me today Dx

my tumblr
23 Nov 2017, 4:35 pm (Edited 23 Nov 2017, 4:36 pm)
in Annoying Stuff Parents Do/Say (go to post)
My mom has retired now, and she's... very obnoxious, constantly hyper/loud and impatient af.

This morning for thanksgiving she kept trying to turn something on the oven when i told her -five times- not to do it until i helped and she is just... a handful. and doesn't learn, doesn't look at package directions for food when it's literally right there on the front of the box and will ask me several times until I come over and read it. I have nerve problems and I'm not very fast so she's constantly going a million miles an hour compared to me.

She also periodically comes in my room and asks what I'm doing or stares at whatever I'm doing and holy shit, I'm 28. Piss off, please...seriously? I'm not doing anything adult, but even if I was? why is privacy something I never deserve in this house? :/ please get a hobby oh my goddd

And omfg last night she literally was drooling on her way out of my room and it landed on my foot. I really wanted to yell at her but I'll be the bad guy if I do. And it's usually her fault if anyone else in the house gets sick because she has horrible hygiene and doesn't wash her hands :V good thing I keep antibacterial gel around.

my tumblr
23 Nov 2017, 4:29 pm
in Anyone have Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon yet? (go to post)
I have ultra moon, mostly just been doing random things post-game like pokedex and whatever, I want the shiny charm but I'm really lazy lol. been moving my old shinies with pokebank to take pictures of :D I love the photo feature

my tumblr
23 Nov 2017, 3:16 pm
in Villager Idea: Seals? Cetacean? (go to post)
Yes please, I love all of those choices. Dolphins and seals :D

my tumblr
18 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm
in How did you come up with your fursonas name? (go to post)
My very first fursona, Vai, was just spitballing for a small, catchy-ish sounding word, no real meaning.

Lavi, my current main fursona is a cute corruption of the word Lavender. Lavender fluffy dragon.

Luna is just a cute word that I like. Luna's a pink and purple dolphin.

my tumblr
14 Nov 2017, 1:55 pm
in what's the weirdest thing OCD has made you do? (go to post)
I also have GAD and it's not quite OCD but there are things I have to do otherwise I feel extremely nervous and unsettled. My boyfriend and I have to say goodnight before going to bed and we have to usually atleast cuddle a little (it's online :/) otherwise i'll go to bed extremely nervous and scared. And if he can't go to bed with me he HAS to tell me otherwise I will worry and message him constantly. It's caused us to clash a couple times because he gets too absorbed in a game and doesn't tell me he won't go to bed soon. but he has anxiety himself and generally understands. If it was anyone else they would just think I'm clingy.

I have to clean my glasses when they get any bit dirty, otherwise I feel wrong and nervous. I will wipe them with any kind of pad or any kind of cleaner until they are clear enough for me, Even if it takes a dozen cleaners. xD; I run through products a lot. I'm trying to stop it by using special lens cleaner cloths instead.

I have to know why the internet is out when it goes out. It's been a HUGE problem of mine for a decade -atleast-... computers severely unsettle me and always have. If I know why it's out I relax a -little-. I still don't like it being out.. if we don't know the reason I will panic and be inconsolable until it's fixed. It's possible that because all of my friends are online that I panic and feel like I'll never see them again. You can tell me and I can repeat it that it will come back. I know it will, but a part of me will panic and cry until it's fixed. It's an embarrassing issue.

^ Speaking of this, there are lots of subjects that I need to know why it happened otherwise I will feel really uncomfortable and nervous. Why the power went out, why something isn't working, etc. It's kind of pissed my family off because sometimes when something doesn't work I get extremely upset and keep asking why it's not working. Also doesnt help that I have my dad's temper which is horrendous, but I don't throw/smack things anymore atleast lol.
Most things that are computer/technology related I need to figure out why it's happening or I freak out. If I mod a game and it errors I will panic. I tried to mod my Stardew Valley with my bf's help but it gave me a mile-long error, I panicked, cried and reverted it to normal. :/

And my phone has been giving me a weird error and I have to start looking away/ignoring it otherwise I'll google about the problem for hours and try fervently to fix it. I need things to work properly and not error.
You can see why I've had major computer issues, despite having them since I was 10. lol.

my tumblr
13 Nov 2017, 1:45 pm
in Furry Pet Peeves (go to post)
D0ZE said:
... also oh my gosh, you mentioning furcadia has brought back so many memories,,, are there any parts that are still thriving? Any time I'd try to play on it recently, it felt so dead. :(

Kinda sorta? The feral animal scene is really dead, with only one of my friend's dreams getting people. Not even roleplay either to be honest, we just sit in the ooc xD The adult scene.. kinda still. but the game is on life support at this point lol

my tumblr
31 Oct 2017, 10:54 pm
in Free-to-Use Monkey Base! +shading tutorial? (go to post)
It's so cute! I love monkeys! Great job :)

my tumblr
26 Oct 2017, 3:17 pm
in So other Animal crossing fans (go to post)
I'm pretty hyped, I've played every animal crossing, started with gamecube and loved ACNL. Looking forward to a more casual game. I highly decorated and pathed my town in ACNL and was kind of frustrated that the villagers could move anywhere without manips. This game seems way more lax, and fun even for a silly mobile game. And yeah, it has scummy microtransactions like all mobile games, but since animal crossing is already such a slow paced, easygoing game it won't bother me waiting for furniture to be made.

my tumblr