Jijinka's Recent Posts

14 Sep 2019, 3:13 pm
in Sketches’ HQ Characters for Offers~! (go to post)
Sublime-Sketches How many Wrist Hooks are you looking for?
We would say anything just to hear what we want, right or wrong, then we lie to be forgiven.
14 Sep 2019, 3:09 pm
in [H] All of my FV [W] FR/Art/Adopts (go to post)
CheetahLover6 Hello there! I checked out your dergs but I'm not too interested in any of them; I may come back to change my mind later, but I'll gladly trade the Treasure and Gems for FV currency equivalents. If you are interested please let me know! Thank you!
We would say anything just to hear what we want, right or wrong, then we lie to be forgiven.
13 Sep 2019, 12:36 pm
Sublime-Sketches Would you like to trade Avocado for the three costumes and the Decorated Bunicake? c: I'll gladly trade if you would like to.
13 Sep 2019, 12:23 pm
https://toyhou.se/nimbuscrying/characters/folder:864613

Any of these three interest you?
Hello there, thank you for the link~ I'm most interested in this unnamed pink and white feline. How much are you wanting for this character? Are there any items you are interested in?
11 Sep 2019, 11:28 pm
I have 5 gems and would you like some new born dragons
Hello there, would you like to trade 5 Gems for 5FD? c: And may I see the dragons?
11 Sep 2019, 1:32 pm
I am really interested in that grey meep :0
you can look around my toyhouse for a design to trade for it~?
Hello and thank you for looking around~
I'm interested in Seeker if this character is up for trades.
10 Sep 2019, 1:54 am
Boop!
10 Sep 2019, 1:52 am
Sublime-Sketches Hello there, is Avocado available? I'm interested in this character and I'd like to know how much you're looking for her if so.
Everything in my Stall is up for potential trades. If that's not of your interest, I can offer FD or a mix of both. Thank you in advance!
5 Sep 2019, 1:20 am
in • permaclosed art thread • (go to post)
Name of OC/Villager: Lilian
Link to reference: Lilian
What you'd like to order: Full body
What you're paying in: FC

Aaaa, hello and thank you for your time! If you need anything else, please let me know!
4 Sep 2019, 11:31 pm
Boop!
2 Sep 2019, 6:04 pm
in Tiny Art Grab Bags <3 [closed] (go to post)
Mind if I grab a slot? I'll pay 400k as well. c:
2 Sep 2019, 4:34 pm
in Eat it or leave it (go to post)
Eat it.

Pineapple turnover?
2 Sep 2019, 4:12 pm
in [W] FD | [H] FR Gems (go to post)
Tristonia Hello there! I'll gladly trade 205 FD for 205 FR Gems. Please let me know if interested!
2 Sep 2019, 4:05 pm
in [h] 1000 FR gems [w] 1000 FD (go to post)
nerd Hello there, I'll be more than glad to trade with you! Please let me know!
2 Sep 2019, 4:02 pm
Boop!
26 Aug 2019, 2:36 pm
Boop!
23 Aug 2019, 2:41 pm
ForeverFrosted Aaa, I've just started setting up my TH so I'm a little sparse on characters and they're all recently purchased as well. ^^; I'll wait for now, thank you a bunch!
22 Aug 2019, 10:51 pm
ForeverFrosted I am interested in the witch character! How much are you asking for? And thank you!
22 Aug 2019, 8:10 pm
I can do art, am selling everything on FR here, and I have all my characters up for offers in my TH
AAA, I'm thinking over Witching Woman! I'll get back to you in a few hours. :DDD Thank you for posting!
22 Aug 2019, 7:07 pm
Enoch said:
Jijinka

You're looking for characters right?

I got one character who I'm looking to sell: https://toyhou.se/2571395.orchid
Hello, Enoch! I've checked out Orchid! However, I want to think more about this character. A feathery character is tempting! Thank you! c:
22 Aug 2019, 2:14 pm
Boop!
19 Aug 2019, 2:09 am (Edited 19 Aug 2019, 2:09 am)
Boop!
18 Aug 2019, 11:42 pm
in [S/T] los of characters! (go to post)
bandycam Much thanks! I'll send the payment over and I'll DM you my TH account. Thank you!
18 Aug 2019, 4:01 pm
in closed for now (go to post)
Brain Coral S x250
Pea Algae S x4100
Strange Celery S x50
Hairy Radish S x240

Sending them your way!
18 Aug 2019, 3:17 pm (Edited 18 Aug 2019, 3:17 pm)
in ★cr0ws' adopt centre ★ Egyptian Gods!★ (go to post)
paniic- Yes, I do! I'll DM you my TH and we can go from there; thank you again! C: