ElderOrca's Recent Posts

10 Nov 2019, 6:53 am
in Furvilla Post Office [Stamps Guide] (go to post)
Mayor Octavia stamp is in the deep sea designs shop and is 750,000 fc :)
8 Nov 2019, 8:34 am
in returning player! (go to post)
Welcome back :) If you have any questions, Feel free to shoot me a message , I'll help if i can ^_^
22 Oct 2019, 11:20 am
in Why must I be so indecisive (go to post)
I love both galaxy themed stuff with blues and purples (They are my fave colours) and anything to do with the ocean (especially Orca whales) , I couldn't pick one or the other.. So my villagers have the theme of sky dogs and sea cats :) My sky dogs are a pack of Siberian husky sky pirates and my sea cats are aquatic themed kitties with my fave 2 being Orca cats ^_^
26 Aug 2019, 5:28 pm
in It's My Birthday! (go to post)
Happy birthday :D I'm 37 and love playing on this site so don't worry, You are not the oldest ^_^
25 Aug 2019, 10:33 am
in Unofficial Ocean Dome Event Discussion Thread (go to post)
Alekzy said:
I start to get the feeling, that I am one of very few that actively are going for parts only in the first 24-48h. XDc
Only getting sky rocks from the basic boat is... strange to say the least, so I hope investing my first 50 or so maps into parts will be worth it. After that I may switch to going for treasure only.

I got my first upgrade already :3
Looking forward to get at least half of the parts for the second one today.

Yay I am not alone! :D
I am so close to the first upgrade but I am not getting enough wood planks, I have way to much paste though. XD

I'm also just focusing on boat parts only at the moment :D Got my first upgrade this morning.. I'm planning to completely upgrade the boat and then collect treasure from the remaining wheels afterwards :)
25 Aug 2019, 10:21 am
Alekzy said:
Aw, I was expeting the bag contained the cute new battle buddies xD

...Well.
ElderOrca Have you found wet loot sacks in the battle grounds yet or just by exporing the adventure wheels?

Just from the adventure wheels so far , and choosing material parts
25 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
Alekzy said:
Alewolf
Since you are focusing in treasure from the maps, tell me: Have you gotten titanium treasure pieces?

There are titanium treasure pieces in the wet loot bag.. I opened one a got 3 titanium pieces of each type of treasure, Along with some materials for the boat building .. Don't know if that information is any help to you .. Apologies if you already knew this :)

Thank you, I did not know. I don't really use my warrior I never got a loot sac yet. but I wonder where the stones come from than, I know soup one is from explore but the manokit and the others. don't know

I have got a few stones from the lesser battleground, But also from the wheels and choosing material parts again .. I haven;t used the wheels to get treasure yet so i can;t say if they are obtained via that option or not , I have spare stones though.. I am happy to gift you the ones you need if you like?
25 Aug 2019, 10:15 am
I do got another question the wet loot bag, which one does it drop in? lesser or the normal. I want the stone monokit but my villager is level 17 I cant do the 20 bosses.

Admin Wisteria said that the only extra items that drop in the normal ground is the poisonous seeweed and the barnacle sword.. Everything else drops in both grounds.. If it does drop from the battle grounds, it should drop in the lesser .. Although i haven't had any drop from there yet, Both the loot sacks i have got so far came from using the wheels and choosing materials for ship parts and then getting the one with a whale :)
25 Aug 2019, 10:02 am
Alekzy said:
Alewolf
Since you are focusing in treasure from the maps, tell me: Have you gotten titanium treasure pieces?

There are titanium treasure pieces in the wet loot bag.. I opened one a got 3 titanium pieces of each type of treasure, Along with some materials for the boat building .. Don't know if that information is any help to you .. Apologies if you already knew this :)
19 Aug 2019, 4:56 pm
in August new items thread (go to post)
LE GASP ....

5030-galaxy-narwhal.png

*Grabby hands*
12 Jun 2019, 4:59 pm
in Baby is here~ (go to post)
Oh my goodness !! Congratulations <3
1 Jun 2019, 6:17 pm (Edited 1 Jun 2019, 6:19 pm)
in OFB Festival Item Trade Thread (go to post)
I have :
Freezing maul ( plus other items in my stall i can add)

4655-freezing-maul.png

Would like to trade for:
Lightning maul

4656-lightning-maul.png
31 May 2019, 9:25 am
in Missing Dog (go to post)
I found this pupper this morning in Oceandome !! I chose befriend it and i got the dog first time :)
*puts diving suit on doggo and adjusts the diving helmet to make sure it fits right*
31 May 2019, 8:30 am
in Trade OFB festival stuff for Warrior's elixirs :) (go to post)
I'm interested in the light claw, rainbow balloon, and Aeron's fiery kitsune. How much elixirs do you need for them OuO?

Edit: Sorry I just realize you're trading the kitsune for the Lightning Maul only ;w; Nevermind then.

Hello my friend :) Sending a trade your way now ^_^
31 May 2019, 5:56 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 5:56 am)
Inkie said:
I have 14 warrior elixirs I'm willing to give, would you consider them for a chibi sticker or two? I don't really do the warrior career, so it'd be great to nab one or two of the ones from the warrior stuff :3

also I don't mind which one or ones, just preferably not duplicates if more than 1, thanks <3

You can pick as many of the items as you would like for your 14 elixirs :) I'll send over 1 of each sticker .. Is there anything else you would like?
31 May 2019, 5:02 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 9:27 am)
Ey up chucks :) (I am subscribed so no need to ping me)

I'm almost done with collecting everything i want for this festival ... Below is all the extra stuff i have that i don't need ..
What i do need is warrior elixirs !!
2183-warriors-elixir.png

All the stuff below is in my stall, I'll add more stuff as i continue to explore and battle :)

2dj2t15.jpg
2n7s08.jpg
35mgr3a.jpg
ra3eph.jpg
31 May 2019, 4:36 am
I have Aeron's fiery kitsune :

4636-aerons-fiery-kitsune.png

I would like to trade it for a lightning maul please !!

4656-lightning-maul.png
30 May 2019, 2:59 am (Edited 30 May 2019, 2:59 am)
ElderOrca Could I trade Thatcher's Earthen Moss Plate for your Dark Glaive?

Yes please that would be great :) I will send a trade over now.. Thanks so much :)
30 May 2019, 2:56 am
Dreki said:
ElderOrca
I could do light claws or a freezing maul for your lightning claws?

I have a ton of equips and am looking for a Jade Kitsune!

-Aeron's Fiery Kitsune (110%)
Bandit's Red Tunic (100%)
Blackstone Plate (Various) x6+
Claws of Endless Poison (100%)
Dark Glaive (100%) x2
Earthen Claws (100%)
Faeli's Claws (100%)
Fiery Glaive (100%) x3
Frost Claws (100%-109%) x6
Glaive (100%) x2
Leon's Frosted Glaive (100%) x3
Link's Polished Stoneplate Armor (100%) x3
Silvered Tunic (102%)
-Spooky Scary Mousey (109%)
Thatcher's Earthen Moss Plate (100%-106%) x2
Tunic (100%)

Edit: I also have a handful of balloon friends! If you need one feel free to ask.

Hi :) I'll trade the lightning claws for your light claws if that's ok? I'll send a trade , Thanks so much ^_^
30 May 2019, 2:53 am
ElderOrca Would a freezing maul for an Vali's kitsune be a fair trade to you? I haven't seen any freezing mauls on the stall so I'm not sure what kind of value they are to people.

Yes i am happy to trade the kitsune for your freezing maul.. I'll send a trade.. Thank you ^_^
29 May 2019, 7:06 pm (Edited 29 May 2019, 7:10 pm)
ElderOrca
Would you be interested in trading Aeron's Goggles and Lisaar's Wand for a Discourse and Jade Kitsune? Or I also have Claws of Light if you'd prefer that to one of the Kitsunes?

Oh yes please i would very interested in the kitsunes :) I'll send a trade over now, Thanks so much ^_^
29 May 2019, 4:31 pm (Edited 31 May 2019, 4:50 am)
Nothing to see here anymore xD
28 May 2019, 6:48 pm
Have:
4694-magic-baker-manokit-sticker.png4690-magic-barbarian-bear-sticker.png4700-magic-cosplay-bovine-sticker.png4688-magic-druid-crocodile-sticker.png4692-magic-rogue-lizard-sticker.png4696-magic-troll-shark-sticker.png4702-magic-bard-goat-sticker.png

Want:
4706-magic-jester-saggitari-sticker.png

willing to trade multiples, perhaps two-three for this one

I have the magic jester, Would you trade the manokit baker for it?
28 May 2019, 12:23 pm
in Selling 1000 FD for 1 mil FC again! (go to post)
Raze said:
ElderOrca Next time I want to sell I'll PM you instead of posting a thread so you'll get it next time!

Awesome, Thank you :)
28 May 2019, 12:20 pm (Edited 28 May 2019, 12:21 pm)
in Selling 1000 FD for 1 mil FC again! (go to post)
Raze I would like to trade for the full 1000 FD if possible please :)

EDIT oops posted at the same time as the user above ! Let me know next time you have FD to trade as am always interested :)