Staff's Recent Posts

1 Feb 2018, 7:25 pm
in Flailadon colors (go to post)
Luckyclaw There are actually contracts involved in the process so it's unfortunately not as simple as that.
1 Feb 2018, 5:39 am
RsmxSBd.png

hm

High quality icon

*weeps* It was an accident...It really will sort itself out though!
1 Feb 2018, 5:32 am
Infernette You are precisely right, we were unable to reach the user to choose the third color so we decided to go ahead and release the species with just 2 rather than delay them any further.

Murdock I may have had a bit of an oops during the image upload...but the icon should fix itself once the site's image cache does a refresh.
1 Feb 2018, 4:50 am
in February new item thread (Serpent fest item time!) (go to post)
That's all the items I will be adding tonight! Off to work on getting things in the proper shops now...
28 Jan 2018, 4:06 pm
in (Resolved!) "Completed" Custom Order Subforum? (go to post)
Yuki I have changed the name of the forum as I need it there for organizational purposes. Apologies for the confusion, threads are being moved there once the item has been paid for and the art ordered.
25 Jan 2018, 5:51 pm
in Flailadon [TEASER] (go to post)
Very cool of you to do a stream, I am sure users will love watching if they can make it and I know a lot of people are looking forward to the Recycle Species release!
22 Jan 2018, 6:35 am
in Question & Answer Thread! (go to post)
Laz Writing Contest winning entries are now available to read! Just click the link below :)

The Writer's Nook
10 Jan 2018, 2:17 am (Edited 10 Jan 2018, 2:17 am)
in Custom Item Order Discussion (go to post)
pollyanna You sure can, it would just be a plushie like the new zodiac birthday set we are releasing this year so you'd just have to order the item art.
10 Jan 2018, 2:10 am
pollyanna You can request a free copy of your item if you'd like, assuming most people will. And all custom content will be available for users to obtain somehow.
9 Jan 2018, 11:13 pm
Lance-C-Bones

Ultimately the decision on allowing a middle man type purchasing system like you've brought up would be up to Admin-Furvilla but we will make note and chat with him about it, hopefully have more information for you soon.
9 Jan 2018, 10:16 pm
I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys think about all this and getting started! Admin-Wisteria and I are both very excited to work with you all on your custom content orders and see all the creativity you bring to the table :)
9 Jan 2018, 7:41 pm
in how big do paintie's need to be? (go to post)
Feral painties are fine, and the canvas must be 400px tall and 600 or less px wide.
28 Dec 2017, 5:58 pm
in Offsite Paintie Adoptables? (go to post)
Offsite adoptables are fine as long as proper credit is given for the Furvilla bases being used :)
17 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm
in TEP Costume Poll Results! (go to post)
What? No they don't...You didn't see anything...
17 Dec 2017, 9:35 pm (Edited 17 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm)
in TEP Costume Poll Results! (go to post)
I've seen recently that some of you guys are interested in seeing numbers on Polls so I figured why not toss up the results for the most recent polls for everyone to look at!

Sorcerer Costume Results

-Sorcerer Gem Raptor (338 votes)
-Sorcerer Red Panda (218 votes)
-Sorcerer Leodon (262 votes)
-Sorcerer Chicken (228 votes)
-Sorcerer Hyena (192 votes)

Fluffy Costume Results

-Fluffy Saggitari (280 votes)
-Fluffy Snake (381 votes)
-Fluffy Bat (237 votes)
-Fluffy Cow (178 votes)
-Fluffy Raccoon (188 votes)

Mythic Costume Results

-Mythic Gembound (170 votes)
-Mythic Deer (468 votes)
-Mythic Dutch Angel Dragon (255 votes)
-Mythic Manokit (178 votes)
-Mythic Crocodile (229 votes)
14 Dec 2017, 8:56 pm
in Did this really deserve rejection? (go to post)
Sometimes it can be difficult for me to get an overlay to match up well, so errors can happen. It can be helpful if the artist provides an overlay of their own in the submission notes if a Paintie appears to have been extensively changed, especially limb repositioning and body type adjustments.
7 Dec 2017, 3:43 am
in First Anniversary Party! (go to post)
Whoo Furvilla! Great Party Cari! Can't believe we're already celebrating a whole year!

1BW70Ll.jpg
2 Dec 2017, 3:02 pm
in ✧ december new items thread (go to post)
Moon_Bee The new Kitsunes haven't been released yet, we'll announce when they are out there to be found.
1 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm
in Kitsunes...again? (go to post)
Simply put, we have Kitsunes because our wonderful battleground making Admin, Admin-Wisteria, loves them, it's something they enjoy and it's kind of become a thing now...But hey, who knows what the future holds (aside from more Kitsunes)!
24 Nov 2017, 3:19 pm
in [11/24 NEW VILLAGER] november new items (go to post)
msjanny The BlackRose Gembound is a Limited coloration just like the Festival Plush colorations that we put out and cannot be mixed onto any other bases.
21 Nov 2017, 4:29 pm
in not enough pumpkin guts returned? (go to post)
Hi guys, I will try to get with Wisteria and our programmer when they come on and see if I can't get an answer for how the Pumpkin Guts returns are supposed to be working, see if I can't get some more info for you all as well.
12 Nov 2017, 5:14 pm
in Go From Undead to Zombie! (go to post)
Thread is done up to this point!
7 Nov 2017, 12:29 am
in Contest Discussion (go to post)
Sassibirb I am going to make a very real effort to make sure that from now on the contest results are posted within the first week of the month so you were definitely on the right track here and I wholeheartedly agree.
5 Nov 2017, 1:20 am
in Ago (go to post)
Ahh the magic of Daylight Savings time on Furvilla...Lovely!
4 Nov 2017, 5:37 pm
in pink mod??? (go to post)
While I am still handling the queue myself, MOD-Skulldiggery has stepped up to be my partner in crime to help around the forums and with reports, I am very happy to have them on board!